Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fai: Good Luck fat ass

*i activate my byakugan and release a dense mist that amkes it impossible to see, i then take out a kunai and combine it with my wind chakra and throw it at you and release a twister to attak you*

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fai: Good Luck fat ass

*i activate my byakugan and release a dense mist that amkes it impossible to see, i then take out a kunai and combine it with my wind chakra and throw it at you and release a twister to attak you*

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.
*As the mist appears, Omnom quickly jumps does a string of hand seals and summons an owl under his feet, taking off into long-range above you:

Type: Summoning
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 depends on the jutsu
Description: Daiken is the personal Owl summon of Tony. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Tony Stark. He is two inches bigger than Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. The Jutsus he can use are Fire up to A Rank. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has Gold, red feathers.He attacks with his sharp Beak if he must resort to physical attacks.Daiken can only be summoned by Yellow Flash of the Leaf, and they are good Friends Thanks to it.

*Note*
*Stays in battle for 3 turns.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Can use fire up to A-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
*Can only be summoned by ~Voldemort~ and anyone who he specifically teaches

"So going to hide in your cute little mist? Pffft."

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fai: OWL!

*i take out a kunai and make a cut in my finger to summon Larg the bunny U_U*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Larg) -Summoning Technique-Larg
Range: Offense
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user take out his blood, then user slams his palm to the floor to summon Larg .Larg is a black bunny with a blue gem in his forehead similar to his twin bunny brother. Although he looks weak and harmless, he is extremely storng for his size. He can use up to A-rank water jutsu.

Note:
-can only be taught by Ouacus
-Stays on the field for 5 turns and can only be summoned twice per match

Larg:
You must be registered for see images

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fai: OWL!

*i take out a kunai and make a cut in my finger to summon Larg the bunny U_U*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Larg) -Summoning Technique-Larg
Range: Offense
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user take out his blood, then user slams his palm to the floor to summon Larg .Larg is a black bunny with a blue gem in his forehead similar to his twin bunny brother. Although he looks weak and harmless, he is extremely storng for his size. He can use up to A-rank water jutsu.

Note:
-can only be taught by Ouacus
-Stays on the field for 5 turns and can only be summoned twice per match

Larg:
You must be registered for see images
*While flying in the air, I preform some handseals and spit out a mass amount of water, that rushes down towards you, and forms around you in a massive orb:

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

while I'm spewing water and blocking your vision, my summon release an A-rank blast in to the air above us. After I finish spewing out the water, I then preform:

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

firing it in to the water orb, electrifying you.*