Trait Points
0⚔️
[Unofficial]
Rei's Rules and Regulations
CJ's Yes
CE Yea
No subs or kai's
No stealing of any kind

We start at mid range facing each other in an open training area with a big lake on my left (your right) just short range from us.

Wizard Bio.

Me first

*As I see you walk into the battle field I paralyse you with Killing intent since your 2 ranks below me thus making you unable to move so I then create a giant fire/wind blast which hits you and burning you to death.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Unofficial]
Rei's Rules and Regulations
CJ's Yes
CE Yea
No subs or kai's
No stealing of any kind

We start at mid range facing each other in an open training area with a big lake on my left (your right) just short range from us.

Wizard Bio.

Me first

*As I see you walk into the battle field I paralyse you with Killing intent since your 2 ranks below me thus making you unable to move so I then create a giant fire/wind blast which hits you and burning you to death.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
Sasuke: My Curse of Hatred will douce your Will of Fire.

Building up all my willpower, I use my strength to stab my left palm with a kunai. I then send large dragon-head shaped fireballs at you and into the sky, and speedily I begin create a large dragon out of lightning, and form a Chidori.

Sasuke: I have become Death; The Destroyer of Worlds.

I swiftly bring the Chidori downwards, until my hand points towards you. Kirin comes down in front of me, and confronts your jutsu head-on, and both jutsu are destroyed in a large blast of wind and chakra. Two balls of lightning appear to my left and to my right, and two blasts of lightning strikes are sent towards you.

Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu

Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Kirin

Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

Lightning Style: False Darkness

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Sasuke: Is that all you can "conjure up" with your "magic wand"?

Last edited:

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke: My Curse of Hatred will douce your Will of Fire.

Building up all my willpower, I use my strength to stab my left palm with a kunai. I then send large dragon-head shaped fireballs at you and into the sky, and speedily I begin create a large dragon out of lightning, and form a Chidori.

Sasuke: I have become Death; The Destroyer of Worlds.

I swiftly bring the Chidori downwards, until my hand points towards you. Kirin comes down in front of me, and confronts your jutsu head-on, and both jutsu are destroyed in a large blast of wind and chakra. Two balls of lightning appear to my left and to my right, and two blasts of lightning strikes are sent towards you.

Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu

Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Kirin

Chakra Cost: 40
Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

Lightning Style: False Darkness

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Sasuke: Is that all you can "conjure up" with your "magic wand"?
I won,the fire dragons take time to create the clouds so kirin could never had happened,meaning my jutsu hit you.

Asked from a Expert RPer to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.