Awards
okay ill use guren bio

as i approach mid range on i make 4 handseals and instantly use

(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu ) Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 30
Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

as my spikes come from under the ground at you i use:

Fuuton: Kami Oroshi (Wind Style: Divine Wind From The Moutain)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate a whirling vortex of wind. The vortex moves fast and has the sharpness of the wind element; it can be directed towards the opponent directy or it can be directed to hit the opponent from behind. However, a strong opponent will see through the sneaking attack.

as my wind almost instantly forms i send it in your direction...as i do this i use:

(Shoton: Shuriken Ranbu ) Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Range: Short-Long
A variant of the All Directions Shuriken technique, Guren condenses crystal particles around herself forming many small shuriken, which then fly forwards in every direction. These shuriken have the speed and strength of normal shuriken.

i add a few of the formed shuriken to the wind vortex increasing there speed and the impact in which they hit..
while the other shuriken attack you from every other direction ...

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeinzu: Hmm a crystal user this should be interesting

*As soon as you start to weave hand signs I perform some also and shoot my self to long range by firing a concentrated jet from my hands at a 30 degree angle. I than create a water tornado to block you shuriken and create 3 clones.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as soon as i see you push yourself back to long range i run forward befor you land on the ground and create your clones i use:

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy. This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distance but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

behind you so that as you land you become impailed on the spikes..

as you land on the spikes i use

Fuuton: Juuha Reppou Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and
slice at the same time.

to push you further into the spikes ensuring you are dead

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I see you begin to run toward me keeping us a mid-range I fire a shark missle at you in mid air which crashes into you causing massive damage while you're running toward me creating you spikes. If your spikes are still created I see them come out of the ground as I am going to land and I create a lightning armor which instantly destroys the spikes and I create 3 clones.*

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as i see your water projectile coming straight towards me instead of creating my spikes i use:

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

creating two small pillars to shoot up under my feets and send me flying to the right avoiding your attack..

as i land i use:

(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu ) Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

creating spikes that go along the line of you an your clones destroying them

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This all happens at the same time:
*As I see you go into their air C1 fire a concentrated stream at you in mid-air. C2 than electrifies the current. C3 Throws me to long range. Once I land I create a thick mist and vanish while you get crushed and electrecuted to death by the combo attack*

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This all happens at the same time:
*As I see you go into their air C1 fire a concentrated stream at you in mid-air. C2 than electrifies the current. C3 Throws me to long range. Once I land I create a thick mist and vanish while you get crushed and electrecuted to death by the combo attack*

Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

as i see your clowns gathering chakra whilst im in mid air i use...

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

at the floor pushing me back to long range avoiding your clones attacks
as i land this time (as you are thrown back and use your mist jutsu therefor unable to see me) i use

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

allowing me to sence your position above ground i come underneath you while you dont know where i am and use..

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation
Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

leaving you very very stuck :) with no way to escape :)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UchihaJ sorry but you lost.

I don't know if its because of they way your sensei taught you or because you just forgot, but water clones can only use water jutsu, and they must be short range from the user too.

C2 than electrifies the current.
Seeing as your clone used lightning, you broke the rules and sauron should win. Though thats up to you 2.

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we are both at extreme long range from each other since my clones are now long range from you.

*As my clones see you launch yourself away C1 fires a spiraling torrent of water at you, while C2 blinds you by directing the light through the mist into your eyes. I than create a large body of water under me and stay above it using chakra to balance my feet. *

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UchihaJ sorry but you lost.

I don't know if its because of they way your sensei taught you or because you just forgot, but water clones can only use water jutsu, and they must be short range from the user too.

Seeing as your clone used lightning, you broke the rules and sauron should win. Though thats up to you 2.

Read this, you lost O_O

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
your clones miss therefor im still underground from using:

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

i sence where you are ... and use:

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

...so now you are stuck...

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well even if he lost, they should keep sparing

sparing is to enhance skills, and learn from mistakes
now he knows that water clones can only use water jutsu (C-rank and has to be close to the user)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we are both at extreme long range from each other since my clones are now long range from you.

*As my clones see you launch yourself away C1 fires a spiraling torrent of water at you, while C2 blinds you by directing the light through the mist into your eyes. I than create a large body of water under me and stay above it using chakra to balance my feet. *

Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active) Damage Points: N/A Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

well even if he lost, they should keep sparing

sparing is to enhance skills, and learn from mistakes
now he knows that water clones can only use water jutsu (C-rank and has to be close to the user)

I agree with you, but they are both long range, he even stated that. But he uses all short- mid range jutsu O_O

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you, but they are both long range, he even stated that. But he uses all short- mid range jutsu O_O
well, he is sparing

he should be explained that the jutsus have a range in them
he probably doesn't realize that

not too many senseis explain that either ~.~

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its common sense that you look at the range of a jutsu...

Or was that a hint at my training being suckish? :|

Anyway, i gave my opinion, as asked.
Well not to many look at the range, that's what Im saying
After all in the Naruto series it seems like there is no definitive range in an attack

Why would I make a comment about your training?
I don't even know how you train :p
Im just saying that some senseis or sempais put the jutsu, the student explains with the same words the sensei did, and they continue
without even explaining how the jutsu can be used, the advantages, disadvantages, etc..

I gave my opinion too, I shall stop spamming this poor thread now xd

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its alright i lost because of water clone using electricity oppps it was a pretty good fight anyways but i confused on her move where even if my clone didnt electrify the stream how did she launch herself from mid air??? She was coming at me than launched to long range so my short-mid should have reached..?