Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R&R
Stealing-No
Killing-Not towards bio
CJ-Allowed
CW-Allowed
CE-Not allowed
Terrain: A grassy field with lake to my left and your right.
Weather: Sunny.
Time: Mid-day
Range: Mid
Subs and Kai: No

I'll be using Uchiha Tsubasa in sig... Post your bio and you can pick who goes first

Tsubasa: This should be interesting...

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Torune in bio ill edit in my move

As he says this Torune quickly makes 4 handseals and 16 gigantic pillars large enough to trap a summon as big as gamabunta rise up very quickly around you

Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

However he doesnt stop there as soon as he is done making the handseals he sharply and quickly kicks the ground creating making the earth shake around you. If you were to neutralize the earth shaking the pillars would fully form around you and if you were to stop the pillars you would fall down from the earth shaking

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

These two together would make a slightly stronger a rank move.

Then without changing chakra nature therefore doing it faster he makes 2 extremely quick handseals and quickly puts his hand on the ground and the earth from where you are to instantly begins swirling inward from 20 yards out with you at the center of the vortex meaning 10 yards of vortex on each side of you. This would happen when you are either neutralizing the earth or destroying the pillars

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Last edited:

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
note: speaking does not affect time frame its just for lolz

*As I finish my sentence I activate my 2T sharingan*

*As I see you perform your first technique, I see you sending chakra all around my position with my sharingan, and I instinctively launch myself backwards at a 45 degree angle to long range using earth release technique (I would launch before the earth shaking).*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*While flying backwards to long, in case your pillars formed behind me I use chidori nagashi to break through the walls and continue my ride to long range.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*At the peak of my launch, before I fall back to earth at long range, I form a chidori in my hand, and release it at once to send a massive thundbolt at your position. After I launch this attack I would land. I observe your movements with my sharingan all the while in case of counters.*

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Last edited:

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
note: speaking does not affect time frame its just for lolz

*As I finish my sentence I activate my 2T sharingan*

*As I see you perform your first technique, I see you sending chakra all around my position with my sharingan, and I instinctively launch myself backwards at a 45 degree angle to long range using earth release technique (I would launch before the earth shaking).*

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*While flying backwards to long, in case your pillars formed behind me I use chidori nagashi to break through the walls and continue my ride to long range.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*At the peak of my launch, before I fall back to earth at long range, I form a chidori in my hand, and release it at once to send a massive thundbolt at your position. After I launch this attack I would land. I observe your movements with my sharingan all the while in case of counters.*

Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.
Torune: A sharingan eh? lets see how skilled you are

As Torune sees you start to fly backwards he cancels his earth technique and quickly performs 3 handseals and exhales a fire ball that hits the ground and erupts into a massive firestorm just before you hit the peak of your jump

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intelligent Hard Work
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Torune: time to show you why im a bug master

As he says this he begins to channel bugs into the ground through his feet that disperse all throughout the ground as bugs flow forward to you forming a bug clone that starts running at you to whether it be mid range or long range depending on your counter.

(Mushi Bunshin) - Bug Clone
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

While running at you he throws a wind infused kunai with a paper bomb folded onto it

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I fly back I watch you perform the ram hand seal and I use Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha to spit out a massive wave of water towards you and your fire attack. After the ram seal, while I'm spitting out the waves, I form another hand seals and use Raiton: Kangekiha to power up my jutsu creating devastating electric waves that would be S rank as they come towards you. The waves would overcome your your fire jutsu and continue towards you in a weakened state. These waves you collide with your bug clone and disperse him. Also due to my waves suffering damage colliding with your fire jutsu I don't form an orb I just use the shear power of the waves to attack.*

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

*Lastly, while still looking towards your location, I form a hand seal and make 2 lightning clones to my right and left, Pat on my right, and Jim on my left. They stand ready with me as we await your counter.*

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Note: Sorry for the delay my laptop is messed up so I'm not as active til I can fix it.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
your in long range now right?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing a massive rush of water i know your about to counter my fire technique with this in mind Torune makes 3 quick handseals and rises an earth wave in back of the fire to absorb the weakened water rather easily but the lightning breaks through the earth as a c rank

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Meanwhile while you are firing the wave of inspiration bugs silently come out of the ground and wrap themselves around you and suck your chakra unbalancing it so you cannot use ninjutsu and due to you having immediately just finished a move you couldnt build up more chakra to counter since they're right under you

(Kikaichū Kumo no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Cloud Technique
Description: The user will cause a large amount of destruction bugs to swarm around the target creating a thick barrier that then swallows the target into a whirlpool of destruction bugs that drive the enemy into the ground.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

Note: the range refers to where the bugs are ive checked

Back to me and my clone as we see the weakened lightning incoming i quickly exhale a gust of wind that cancels out the lightning and since it came from long range id have more time to react

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you are countering my lightning wave, I notice with my sharingan the chakra pattern of your bugs coming through the ground towards my location. Knowing the chakra sucking nature of your bugs, instead of making lightning clones I use earth technique to launch myself backwards into the air again at a 60 degree angle to get off of the ground and into the sky. Due to the 60 degree angle I rise quicker to avoid the bugs and don't go back too much further (still at long range)*

*The moment I start rising into the air I emit a spear of lightning from my mouth that would travel towards you at a lower angle as I rise higher into the air.*
(Basically rather then firing it out when I'm high in the sky I shoot it out when I am rising)

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

*At the peak of this jump, just of out long range and in the sky, I bite my right thumb and wipe the blood against the swift tattoo on my left forearm, summoning Daiki, who poofs into the arena with my standing on his head, In the air, ready to attack and counter. I stand on his head and gaze towards the ground with my sharingan watching your movements.*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: kokuou jinsoku: Daiki-Sama) Summoning: king swift: Lord Daiki
Type: Summoning
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 (depends on the jutsu)
Description: Daiki is the king of all the swifts... he is the biggest and the strongest of them all.
He is very hard headed and proud of his power, so he won't obey others but his summoner. He is the size of gamabunta, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and have complete control of the sky. Jutsu he can use are Wind up to S (as he is in control of sky). With his wind chakra, he can even channel it to his wings and tail for added speed, or physical wing attacks (as he would be channeling wind chakra to his wings for cutting power). He has huge wings and an aerodynamic tail, and he has black, white and gold feathers. He attacks with his sharp talons or wind enhanced wings if he must resort to physical attacks (which get boosted over other swifts due to him being the biggest and strongest). Daiki is very picky on the summoner and if the summoner is new he/she must prove himself to Daiki before he/she can summon him or even stand on his back (although Uchiha Jinchuuriki is an exception, as I hold the contract).
*Note*
-Stays in battle for 5 turns.
-Can fly for all 5 turns
-Can only be used once per battle.
-User rides on Daiki's back
-Can use wind up to S-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
-Must have signed the Contract of the swifts (held by Uchiha Jinchuuriki)
*Daiki Size, that of Gamabunta*

recap: I get off the ground and into the air, I fire a B-rank lightning spear at your that is coming in hot from long range, from the sky I quickly summon my bird so I can stay in the air

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
haha remember when i wanted to battle you for the swifts? good times
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From long long range (lol youve jumped backwards twice) i see you spear incoming i quickly make 5 handseals and exhale a great wind strong enough to blow a tree down that diffuses your lightning and maybe continues towards you weakened

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Seeing youy begin those familiar handseals and action i too start the process and bite my thumb jumping up while activating my cardinal tatoo and a giant cardinal appears with me standing on her head facing you us both at long range

Kuchiyose: Koigokoro Megami, Aphrodite (Summoning: Love Goddess, Aphrodite)
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Attack Points: N/A
Description:
The user uses his summoning tattoos to summon the Love Goddess of Cardinals, Aphrodite. The Love Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so.

When entering a battle, a whirl of flame envelopes the cardinal, altering her drastically in almost an instant. What emerges is a vastly changed creature, the frame of a predatory bird now larger than most men. Light plating armor sits strategically placed upon her body, glimmering as it shields wing, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Aphrodite’s legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests. The flame that begat this transformation leaves its mark, the feathers making up the bird’s wings alight with a flickering blaze. She is ¾ of the size of Gamabunta, with an enormous wing span of 15 meters. Nevertheless, she may be the Love Goddess but she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu. She earned the title due to her Dual affinity to Fire and Wind, which she can perform up to A-Rank.

Proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her. These are the greatest flaws Aphrodite has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self assureds she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

*Note*: Can be Only Summoned Once.
*Note*: The Armor takes 3 C-Rank hits and breaks.
*Note*: Must sign Cardinal Contract to use.
*Note*: Only one element may be used in a move.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O pretty far range for your normal eyes to see my hand seals but haha yess Bird bosses in the building this should be a good time.

*Music begins to play*

*From long range, once Daiki is formed He uses Wind Style: Wind Tsunami to emit a giant wind Tsunami towards you and your summoning. As he is doing this, I emit fire from my mouth to combine with Daiki's wind Tsunami, creating a giant fire wind tsunami of at least S-rank power that travels towards you and the summon.*

(Kaze Fuukaku: Kaze Nami) Wind Style: Wind Tsunami
Range:Short/Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: User Emits huge amount of Wind Chakra in shape of a giant tsunami wave from his mouth which covers the battle field and shields the user from many weak ninjutsu's. When it comes in contact with anything it inflicts a severe blow.

*Can only be used thrice per battle*
*Can only be Used/Taught by -Blizzard-*

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

*While still on Daiki's head and observing my marvelous combo jutsu travel towards you and your summon,while still observing your actions, Daiki uses Wind Release: Ten Wind Swifts, emitting 10 small but powerful wind swifts to loop around the fire tsunami and smash into you and your summing from various off center angles causing damage.*

Fuuton: Juu Kaze Jinsoku | Wind Release: Ten Wind Swifts
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user gather wind chakra into their hands as they perform 3 hand seals, and then holds them out in front of them. The user then pushes wind chakra through their hands and creates ten swifts made out of pure wind chakra, that dash towards the opponent each in an independent motion determined by the user. The swifts fly with a high pace and will slam into the desired target one at a time, cutting the target up with wind chakra.
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can teach
-Must hold swift contract
-Usable 3 times per battle

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
lol just go with it im setting up an aerial battle plus i may or may not have mixed this bio up with my sharingan one
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon feeling a gust coming towards me still at long range me and Aphrodite soar into the air around mid range while i begin to make 3 handseals. Once in the air we both expell a fireball that speeds towards your combination mid way through that once it hits immediatley explodes creating a stronger S rank attack and an unfathomable Fire storm that incinerates you the wind your summon and anything else caught in its path

X2
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Then while whatever happens takes your attention i make one handseal and instantly release a chidori speeding towards wherever you go

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*After our initial combination jutsu, Seeing 2 huge fire chakra patterns coming towards me and Daiki, I know a water jutsu is in order, and I use Water Style: Water Phoenix and Lightning Release: Wave of inspiration, sending an S-rank lightning/water phoenix towards your weakened double fire combo (once it collides with my S-rank wind/fire, your fire jutsu's rank would drop to like D or C) , easily overtaking it (due to water) as it continues towards you. It would collide near you and you Chidori Jinai would just overpower it. Electrical drops of water would fall down on you and your summon .*(wouldn't really hurt you but it would be epic)

(Suiton: Mizu fenikkusu) - Water Style: Water Phoenix
Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a phoenix shaped made up of water. The user can then send the phoenix at the enemy or use it to defend against attacks. The phoenix is as big as the hawk Sasuke summoned during the fight with Danzo.
Note: Can only block ninja tools and up to B rank fire.
Note: Can only be taught by ~Johninto Uchiha~
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle.

Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

*As I do this I slyly smile, As Daiki still uses 10 Wind Swfits right after my Water/Lightning combo, Sending 4 to intercept your weakend Jinrai (2 to overtake it, 2 to continue straight towards you) and the remaining 6 to make looping runs, 3 to the right, 3 to the left, to hit your summon from various angles with sharp swifts made of wind chakra, which due to their small size would travel very quickly and tear through it. Still watching for chakra patterns and irregularities with sharingan.*

Fuuton: Juu Kaze Jinsoku | Wind Release: Ten Wind Swifts
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user gather wind chakra into their hands as they perform 3 hand seals, and then holds them out in front of them. The user then pushes wind chakra through their hands and creates ten swifts made out of pure wind chakra, that dash towards the opponent each in an independent motion determined by the user. The swifts fly with a high pace and will slam into the desired target one at a time, cutting the target up with wind chakra.
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can teach
-Must hold swift contract
-Usable 3 times per battle

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
ummm ok WTF just happened lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the combination of whatever the hell just collided theres sure to be chakra infused steam rising up everywhere preventing you from seeing me when part of the steam is broken due to the wind swifts and Aphrodite and me begin to fell a gust she suddenly surrounds herself in fire and the swifts hit this whirlwind of fire and dissapate

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Torune: Give it up its fire against wind you should know the outcome of this battle

While Aphrodite makes the flames i send my chakra to the air which takes even less time due to being in the sky already and due to the steam you wouldnt see the chakra with your sharingan i then make a bolt of lightning fly down from the sky and hit your last location moving faster than sound hitting you and your bid paralyzing you sending you to the ground

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

The immense heat that was emmitted throughout the battle also makes clouds gather and it starts raining

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsubasa: Now's my chance

*Watching your position carefully with my sharingan, I see you sending chakra up above and towards us. Recognizing that you would be attempting to strike from above, I have Daiki take the opportunity to rush towards you and your summon. Using his wind affinity, he uses Wind Style: Hurricane Fist in an instant, sending wind chakra to his wings and tail causing us to go flying towards your location, breaking through the steam between us with wind chakra as you fire down the lightning behind us. The whirlwind that propels us would come from Daiki's tail and wings*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

*Right when Daiki does this, I form the tiger seal, capturing you in a genjutsu where you see yourself trapped in a flower bud which captures you and explodes. While this doesn't happen in reality, you imagine it to happen, and the stress of the illusion causes you to collapse and damage to your mind.*

note: you'd be trapped in this before we go through mist and reach short range. The jutsu has a range that extends to mid.

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

*When we reach short range, Daiki continues flying with wind enhanced winds and tail and travels in a straight line right at your summon, beak first, looking to pierce it. Before he goes crashing into your summon head first, I grip my CW Shurrai and leap at a 45 degree angle above you and your summon. from here, In one flourish I swing my sword, releasing a devastating paralyzing wave towards you and your summon from above, paralyzing you and the summon, causing you both the fall out of the sky with me following. I land on you, blade down on your heart, feeling some damage from the fall.*

Shuurai | Lightning Strike
Chakra: +10 each turn
Damage points: 80 (+10 damage to all sword attacks, +10 damage to all lightning techniques)
Description: Shuurai is a chokuto forged deep in the mountains of Kumo by a smith named Sora. Upon creation, it was taken to a high mountain, where it was stuck into the ground as a lightning rod. It took strikes from lightning for several weeks, but kept its form and strength. Because of this, it was infused with the power of the lightning. The blade consists of an eye blinding light, and the blade itself is hot from the lightning, while the hilt is cool and worn. When preparing for battle, the blade will begin to crackle with lightning in anticipation (similar to how samehada will shake and react around large chakra sources). Because it was used as a lightning rod, Shuurai gained the ability to absorb/divert lightning, and can catch and absorb lightning attacks up to S rank. This rai chakra can be absorbed by the blade, or throw back with a swing. When the sword is swung, it releases a lightning wave capable of paralyzing someone, and will do more damage in infused with chakra.(especially ration chakra).
*Note*
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can wield this blade.
-Lightning wave counts as 1 of 3 moves per turn, and is an S rank lightning attack and can only be used twice
-Shuurai can absorb/divert raiton techs up to S rank

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Torune: I'm sorry but it's time to claim my victory

The second you place me in Genjutsu my bugs who are immune to Genjutsu and living in close symbiosis with me living inside my body all of my life realize that my chakra which they feed on has been disrupted so they instantly spike my chakra breaking me out. *However I realize this is a great oppurtunity and make a single handseal and stand perfectly still as if im in genjutsu the handseal you don't see because you've yet to break the mist .

I then see you coming through the mist Trying to enter short range moving too fast to stop now. I then smirk *realizing this titanic battle has turned in my favor. When your at the very edge of midrange and entering short range I quickly thrust my palm towards you and Aphrodite begins to exhale (this is slow motion now lol) I release a chidori in an instant towards you destroying everything in its way and Aphrodite exhales a small fireball that hits my lightning and explodes incinerating everything creating a very strong s rank attack*

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I ride towards short range, while gripping shurrai, I notice your chakra pattern change and I know that you've broken my gen. I realize that I am now at a disadvantage and I quickly think of an option. Any option. As I see you and your summon expel a huge amount of chakra towards us as we begin to enter short range, I mutter "sorry, Daiki-Sama" and extend my left hand (free hand) slightly backwards and use Water Release: Hand of waves, emitting a powerful jet of water out of my hand into Daiki's back, propelling me high into the air, above your immense combo jutsu. Daiki flinches slightly from the water jet and closes his eyes as he takes the full brunt of your attack and disperses back to the land of the swifts.*

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.
*From the air, gripping the hilt of Shurrai in my right hand, I once again swing my sword downwards towards the two of you in an extremely fast flourish, this time releasing raiton chakra into Shurrai, creating a very strong S-rank shock wave, that due to the natural electricity in Shurrai flashes at the two of you in an instant. The wave would paralyze the 2 of you and send you crashing to the earth as I also fall to the earth after swinging at you from higher up. I angle my body so as I fall I fall towards you from the sky, sword first towards your broken body.*

Shuurai | Lightning Strike
Chakra: +10 each turn
Damage points: 80 (+10 damage to all sword attacks, +10 damage to all lightning techniques)
Description: Shuurai is a chokuto forged deep in the mountains of Kumo by a smith named Sora. Upon creation, it was taken to a high mountain, where it was stuck into the ground as a lightning rod. It took strikes from lightning for several weeks, but kept its form and strength. Because of this, it was infused with the power of the lightning. The blade consists of an eye blinding light, and the blade itself is hot from the lightning, while the hilt is cool and worn. When preparing for battle, the blade will begin to crackle with lightning in anticipation (similar to how samehada will shake and react around large chakra sources). Because it was used as a lightning rod, Shuurai gained the ability to absorb/divert lightning, and can catch and absorb lightning attacks up to S rank. This rai chakra can be absorbed by the blade, or throw back with a swing. When the sword is swung, it releases a lightning wave capable of paralyzing someone, and will do more damage in infused with chakra.(especially ration chakra).
*Note*
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can wield this blade.
-Lightning wave counts as 1 of 3 moves per turn, and is an S rank lightning attack and can only be used twice
-Shuurai can absorb/divert raiton techs up to S rank

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Torune: I never thought you'd sacrifice your summon*

As I hear the rush of water and see you going upwards being a lightning master I am able to quickly fire a wave of lightning at the water as you are rising up electrocuting you since it came from your hand

Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I rose over your combo as swung my sword in an instant, it would power through your wave of inspiration as you must form a hand seal to make it and I just swing my sword, and it hits and does the previously mentioned damage*