Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis R&R
CJ Allowed
No subs & Kai (or maybe 1 each I'll decide by how you use them)
Range: Mid from each other btw the vallies
Terrain: Valley of Clouds and Lightning

You must be registered for see images

Darui Bio in Sig. Shinsou the swift flying all through the valley (after first move he is in play for 3 moves). Shurrai and Cleaver sword on my back (both in sig). Darui looks rather lazy..

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Shinsou) Summoning: swift: Shinsou
Type: Summoning
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 depends on the jutsu
Description: Shinsou is the personal swift summon of Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is twice the size of Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. Jutsu he can use are Fire up to B. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has black, red and white feathers. He even has an Uchiha crest made out of his feathers on his back, further showing him being Uchiha Jinchuuriki’s personal summon. He attacks with his sharp talons if he must resort to physical attacks. Shinsou can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki, and they are good companions because of it.
*Stays in battle for 3 turns.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Can use fire up to B-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
*Can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki
*Shinsou's size twice that of Gamatatsu
You must be registered for see images

*Darui points at you and says...*
Darui: Come at me young one ^^

Also post your bio lulz

Last edited:

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll be using my bio.
Who goes first? >_>
if its me, then Vm me and I'll edit this with my move.

*Hoheto with byakugan activated stands opposite you.*
Hoheto: I hope I impress you during our spar..

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll start it really doesn't make that much of a difference >_-

Tsubasa: I'm sure you will i^^

*As we are standing on the water at mid range in the valley, I weave a few handseals quickly, and a giant wave rises in front of me and travels towards you. I weave 1 more seal after my seals for the wave to make it S-rank and electric.*

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: Requires a water source

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll start it really doesn't make that much of a difference >_-

Tsubasa: I'm sure you will i^^

*As we are standing on the water at mid range in the valley, I weave a few handseals quickly, and a giant wave rises in front of me and travels towards you. I weave 1 more seal after my seals for the wave to make it S-rank and electric.*

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: Requires a water source

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
*As I see your gather your water jutsu I quickly perform wind style pressure damage which collides with your water and stops it from coming towards me, I then notice that you've gathered lightning chakra I quickly gather wind chakra in my fist and make a punching gesture towards you which then releases a gust of wind which deteriorates your lightning tech and continues towards you at a weakened state. Straight after that I make 3 earth clones. One stands on my left the other on my right whilst the third stands behind me.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Doton: Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Earth Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates upto three clones of earth and mud. Since they are made of such materials, they can reform after being hit by physical, water or wind techniques. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Last edited:

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I'm using Darui so storm release is in the building...

*As I see my electric wave get beaten, I weave 2 seals with great speed and create a giant shark bomb out of water that absorbs your weakened hurricane fist and travels towards you and your newly made clones. It is bigger than usual because of the water source so watch out!*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

*After I do this I form 1 hand seal, creating 2 water clones to my left and right who then run behind 2 different valleys towards your position, but they wait for my signal before they engage you.*

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques.

*After I shotmy shark missile and before I make the water clones, Shinsou come flying out of the sky and spit a fireball at your position either after you try to dodge the attack or if your use a jutsu to try and defeat it.*

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I'm using Darui so storm release is in the building...

*As I see my electric wave get beaten, I weave 2 seals with great speed and create a giant shark bomb out of water that absorbs your weakened hurricane fist and travels towards you and your newly made clones. It is bigger than usual because of the water source so watch out!*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

*After I do this I form 1 hand seal, creating 2 water clones to my left and right who then run behind 2 different valleys towards your position, but they wait for my signal before they engage you.*

Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.

*After I shotmy shark missile and before I make the water clones, Shinsou come flying out of the sky and spit a fireball at your position either after you try to dodge the attack or if your use a jutsu to try and defeat it.*

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
Storm Vs Hyuga? Lets see what happens xd
And I have a little question: Are we currently standing on water or on land whilst we're surrounded by water? >.>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*As I see your water jutsu coming towards me I quickly use wind pressure to slow down and weaken your attack, I then quickly use rising dragon to stop your attack completely and continue towards you at a weakened state. I then notice a fireball coming towards me from the sky to watch I quickly respond with by creating a water tornado which collides with your fire jutsu and takes it out, my two clones then keep a close eye on your two clones, whilst this is happening my third clone runs in front of me and throws 3 kunais towards you*

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Last edited:

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We're standing on water, look at the picture ^^
*Shinsou poofs back to swift land*

*After I perform the grand water shark bomb, I bring my hands together and form ranton chakra, as a blue aura radiates from them. I fire off a laser circus, taking out the remnants of your rising dragon with a few beam, and the remaining beams (like 5 or 6) would continue towards your, branching off, 1 going towards each of your earth clones (dispersing them) and the last few go towards you from different angles. The kunai would be easily deflected by the laser beams.*

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.

*I then signal my water clones. C1 runs around a valley to your right, attack you by creating a water shark bomb that goes towards you from a different angle, and C2 stays back, forming a seal and creating hidden mist so I can track you and you cannot see in the mist.*

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*While they are doing this I sense your presence and plan for a move. If you do any sort of attack towards me I am ready to defend.*

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're standing on water, look at the picture ^^
*Shinsou poofs back to swift land*

*After I perform the grand water shark bomb, I bring my hands together and form ranton chakra, as a blue aura radiates from them. I fire off a laser circus, taking out the remnants of your rising dragon with a few beam, and the remaining beams (like 5 or 6) would continue towards your, branching off, 1 going towards each of your earth clones (dispersing them) and the last few go towards you from different angles. The kunai would be easily deflected by the laser beams.*

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.

*I then signal my water clones. C1 runs around a valley to your right, attack you by creating a water shark bomb that goes towards you from a different angle, and C2 stays back, forming a seal and creating hidden mist so I can track you and you cannot see in the mist.*

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*While they are doing this I sense your presence and plan for a move. If you do any sort of attack towards me I am ready to defend.*
*As I see your water shark bomb coming from above me My clone quickly hardens his arm and deals a powerful punch at your shark destroying it. I then notice your beams coming towards me so I quickly use pressure damage to counter your beams pulling all the beams in and rendering them useless. When your clone creates the hidden mist I still see your location and the location of your clones as My byakugan is still activated, I then send a wind blade towards you which you cannot see as it is not visible to the naked eye.*

(Doton: Tsuchi no Kobushi) - Earth Release: Earth Fist Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: By surrounding their arm in a coat of earth chakra, the user can deal a powerful punch against and enemy target.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As your wind wave comes thru my mist, I sense the unknown chakra source cutting thru my mist and I instinctively use intense pain, which would power thru your wind attack, but continue towards you in a very weakened state.*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.
*I then have my clone who is hiding and used hidden mist use chakra sensing rain so I can continue to sense you lulz. The other clone that had used the shark bomb sends a volley of shuriken at you from your blind spot while this happens.*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
*I finish, as I can sense you again, with a personal fav of mine. I weave 3 seals and push my hands forward, releasing 10 wind swift of pure wind chakra at you and your clones.*

Fuuton: Juu Kaze Jinsoku | Wind Release: Ten Wind Swifts
Description: The user gather wind chakra into their hands as they perform 3 hand seals, and then holds them out in front of them. The user then pushes wind chakra through their hands and creates ten swifts made out of pure wind chakra, that dash towards the opponent each in an independent motion determined by the user. The swifts fly with a high pace and will slam into the desired target one at a time, cutting the target up with wind chakra.
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can teach
-Must hold swift contract
-Usable 3 times per battle

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As your wind wave comes thru my mist, I sense the unknown chakra source cutting thru my mist and I instinctively use intense pain, which would power thru your wind attack, but continue towards you in a very weakened state.*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

*I then have my clone who is hiding and used hidden mist use chakra sensing rain so I can continue to sense you lulz. The other clone that had used the shark bomb sends a volley of shuriken at you from your blind spot while this happens.*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

*I finish, as I can sense you again, with a personal fav of mine. I weave 3 seals and push my hands forward, releasing 10 wind swift of pure wind chakra at you and your clones.*

Fuuton: Juu Kaze Jinsoku | Wind Release: Ten Wind Swifts
Description: The user gather wind chakra into their hands as they perform 3 hand seals, and then holds them out in front of them. The user then pushes wind chakra through their hands and creates ten swifts made out of pure wind chakra, that dash towards the opponent each in an independent motion determined by the user. The swifts fly with a high pace and will slam into the desired target one at a time, cutting the target up with wind chakra.
-Only Uchiha Jinchuuriki can teach
-Must hold swift contract
-Usable 3 times per battle

*As I notice your weakened fire jutsu coming towards me and my clones who are beside me I quickly create a wall made of mud to stop your fire jutsu from coming any further, My clone then notices shurikens coming at me from my blind spot and throws enough shurikens to counter the amount your clone threw. (It may have been my blind spot but since my clone is standing beside me he would be able to see it as it is not his blind spot. I say this because its unlikely that we are standing in the exactly same angle lol). I then see your swifts sending wind chakra towards me so I quickly create jets of fire which I then back up by using rising dragon which draws in your swifts made of wind and violently slashes them until they are no longer useful to you.*

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu
Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Racing Fire
Description: User utilizes his fire chakra and then creates jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround him or he can generate a rotating ring made of fire which he will launch towards his target. It can be used in combination with a wind jutsu to make the attack more powerful.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Last edited:

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it ^^ and they are not swifts using wind chakra they are swifts MADE of wind chakra :p

*As you use your fire/wind combo to dispel my swifts, I push my hand out and release a stream of water out to propel me into the air and out of its range. While I'm in the air I bite my thumb and swipe my swift tattoo to summon Daiki, swift lord. I stand on his massive head, my arms crossed and smirking, as he and all his giant glory stands at long range on the water (he can use chakra to stand on water lulz)*

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: kokuou jinsoku: Daiki-Sama) Summoning: king swift: Lord Daiki
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points:60 (depends on the jutsu)
Description: Daiki is the king of all the swifts... he is the biggest and the strongest of them all.
He is very hard headed and proud of his power, so he won't obey others but his summoner. He is the size of gamabunta, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and have complete control of the sky. Jutsu he can use are Wind up to S (as he is in control of sky). With his wind chakra, he can even channel it to his wings and tail for added speed, or physical wing attacks (as he would be channeling wind chakra to his wings for cutting power). He has huge wings and an aerodynamic tail, and he has black, white and gold feathers. He attacks with his sharp talons or wind enhanced wings if he must resort to physical attacks (which get boosted over other swifts due to him being the biggest and strongest). Daiki is very picky on the summoner and if the summoner is new he/she must prove himself to Daiki before he/she can summon him or even stand on his back (although Uchiha Jinchuuriki is an exception, as I hold the contract).
*Note*
-Stays in battle for 5 turns.
-Can fly for all 5 turns
-Can only be used once per battle.
-User rides on Daiki's back
-Can use wind up to S-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
-Must have signed the Contract of the swifts (held by Uchiha Jinchuuriki)
*Daiki Size, that of Gamabunta*

*As this is happening, the water clone that threw the shuriken weaves a seal and forms a whirlpool under you and your clones, sucking you guys into the water.*

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like it ^^ and they are not swifts using wind chakra they are swifts MADE of wind chakra :p

*As you use your fire/wind combo to dispel my swifts, I push my hand out and release a stream of water out to propel me into the air and out of its range. While I'm in the air I bite my thumb and swipe my swift tattoo to summon Daiki, swift lord. I stand on his massive head, my arms crossed and smirking, as he and all his giant glory stands at long range on the water (he can use chakra to stand on water lulz)*

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: kokuou jinsoku: Daiki-Sama) Summoning: king swift: Lord Daiki
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points:60 (depends on the jutsu)
Description: Daiki is the king of all the swifts... he is the biggest and the strongest of them all.
He is very hard headed and proud of his power, so he won't obey others but his summoner. He is the size of gamabunta, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and have complete control of the sky. Jutsu he can use are Wind up to S (as he is in control of sky). With his wind chakra, he can even channel it to his wings and tail for added speed, or physical wing attacks (as he would be channeling wind chakra to his wings for cutting power). He has huge wings and an aerodynamic tail, and he has black, white and gold feathers. He attacks with his sharp talons or wind enhanced wings if he must resort to physical attacks (which get boosted over other swifts due to him being the biggest and strongest). Daiki is very picky on the summoner and if the summoner is new he/she must prove himself to Daiki before he/she can summon him or even stand on his back (although Uchiha Jinchuuriki is an exception, as I hold the contract).
*Note*
-Stays in battle for 5 turns.
-Can fly for all 5 turns
-Can only be used once per battle.
-User rides on Daiki's back
-Can use wind up to S-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
-Must have signed the Contract of the swifts (held by Uchiha Jinchuuriki)
*Daiki Size, that of Gamabunta*

*As this is happening, the water clone that threw the shuriken weaves a seal and forms a whirlpool under you and your clones, sucking you guys into the water.*

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)
As I notice that a great deal of chakra is being concentrated below my feet I quickly jump up and blow myself backwards into long range. (my clones get caught) From long range I then create 1 earth clone and one 1 water clone.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

(Doton: Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Earth Clone Technique
Description: The user creates upto three clones of earth and mud. Since they are made of such materials, they can reform after being hit by physical, water or wind techniques. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*So from my position, Daiki expels a drilling wind bullet from his mouth towards you. While he is doing this I am expelling fire onto it making it a wind and fire combo.*

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The fire can spread along the ground.

*While I'm doin this, the clone that did the last water technique slips underwater and uses underwater motion technique to stealthily and quickly swim up to you and grab your legs so you cannot escape.*

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*So from my position, Daiki expels a drilling wind bullet from his mouth towards you. While he is doing this I am expelling fire onto it making it a wind and fire combo.*

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The fire can spread along the ground.

*While I'm doin this, the clone that did the last water technique slips underwater and uses underwater motion technique to stealthily and quickly swim up to you and grab your legs so you cannot escape.*

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.
*As I see your water clone slip underwater my earth clone immediately raises a plateau which lifts me, my water and earth clone up into the sky and above the water stopping your clone from grabbing my legs, Whilst my earth clone is lifting us up with the plateau, I quickly release fire shots from my both which I then back up with a wind blade making my jutsu strong enough to counter yours*

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
Type: Supplenetary
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Style: Exploding Flame Shots
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*My clone who swam at you would run up the earth wall as you make it, and uses syrup capture field upon reaching the top to get you and you're clones stuck to the rampart.*

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

*As our previous jutsu clash happens, Daiki lunches forward incredibly quickly and flies through the clash of the jutsu sight, flying thru to mid range with me on him. He uses Serial Waves to send incredibly sharp and powerful wind waves at you.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

*After he does his technique (so I don't get hurt), I jump off of his head and send a black panther made of lightning at you from a higher angle.*

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*My clone who swam at you would run up the earth wall as you make it, and uses syrup capture field upon reaching the top to get you and you're clones stuck to the rampart.*

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

*As our previous jutsu clash happens, Daiki lunches forward incredibly quickly and flies through the clash of the jutsu sight, flying thru to mid range with me on him. He uses Serial Waves to send incredibly sharp and powerful wind waves at you.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

*After he does his technique (so I don't get hurt), I jump off of his head and send a black panther made of lightning at you from a higher angle.*

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui
As your clone spits out his syrup capture my earth clone quickly creates a small wall of earth which blocks it, as I notice your wind tech coming, me and my water clone jump down into the water and quickly merge with the water so your wind tech does not affect us. (my earth clone gets taken out), Straight after that I form myself again as I notice your lightning technique and quickly use pressure damage which deteriorates your lightning panther.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.