Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The purpose of this session is for you and I to see my fighting skills.
Since this is my first one yet, remember to correct/notify me
:eek:

Rei's Rules & Regulations
No Custom Jutsus or Custom Elements
No Killing or stealing
I will be using my Orochimaru bio.
Terrain

A calm, quiet forest with a small pond as a watersource.
You must be registered for see images

*It's a nice and warm mid-day.
A soft and smooth wind ocasionally runs through the forest.
As I walk to the terrain, I see you standing there waiting for me.
I stop in mid-range of you and you give me a nod as the sign for me to make my move.

I throw a smokebomb between us, blocking your vision of me.
As soon as I've thrown the bomb, I grab two kunais with explosive tags attached to them.
I throw both towards you, one to the left and one to the right [Both diagonally]. This would prevent you from moving to these directions, in order if you wish to avoid the explosions.

As soon as the kunais have left my hands, I take a low stance and open my mouth.
Behind the smoke, a dreadful sight is taking place.
A torrent of countless snakes come from my mouth, forming a wall of snakes. The snakes will begin rise and rush towards you, being almost impossible to stop or evade.
While crawling together the snakes form a defensive wall. The snakes also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi blades out of them, coming to stab you to death*

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net

Type:Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When the smoke bomb explodes, Kagarushi chained six hand seals together at such an amazing speed, making the ground in which Orochimaru was standing to separate and create a fissure, which makes the shinobi fall to the ground at the end of it.Kagarushi then whispered.

Check...

Jutsus Used
(Doton: Doryuu Kekai) - Earth Style: Earth Fissure
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu splits the earth apart to make a fissure. The size of the fissure is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

Reactions: Zerabitu

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shimatta!

*The earth fissure surprises me as it almost comes out of nowhere.
As I begin to fall in to the deep darkness, snakes dash from my left sleeve*

Hidden Shadow Snake Hands

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

*I aim the snakes on a tree to my left. The snakes wrap themselves around the tree and I can swing my self to safety.
As I land I instantly start running to the left ( going around you kind of ) and execute a series of hand seals and
as I thrust my arm forward, same time opening my palm, I release the chakra, shooting it out as water.
More specificly, it takes the shape of a large shark while it shoots out of my palm.
As you are distracted by the incoming shark bomb, I stop moving and again I perform some hand seals and before you know it, you're trapped in a watery prison.*

You won't take me down yet sensei!

Water Style: Water shark bomb
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)

Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.