Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Rei’s Rules and Regs
-Kai: No
-Subs: No
-No KG
-No CJ (Custom weapon can be used, but not any jutsu)
-No Custom elements
-No killing or stealing Kumi
-Only B-rank jutsus or below
-You get the first move-
-Starting at Mid-range
-terrain: A rocky river path, with a small fast flowing river cutting through large and small rocks. The river flows in a "S" shape for about 20 meters before falling of a cliff into a large lake.
You must be registered for see images

*I stand on a large bolder with Red Oak Bone-breaker stripped to my back via a long thick hemp rope. The water rages around me as I wait for Chidori to show up.*
This is going to be fun... I wonder what taking her so long to get here?

Chidoriissocool

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Rei’s Rules and Regs
-Kai: No
-Subs: No
-No KG
-No CJ (Custom weapon can be used, but not any jutsu)
-No Custom elements
-No killing or stealing Kumi
-Only B-rank jutsus or below
-You get the first move-
-Starting at Mid-range
-terrain: A rocky river path, with a small fast flowing river cutting through large and small rocks. The river flows in a "S" shape for about 20 meters before falling of a cliff into a large lake.
You must be registered for see images

*I stand on a large bolder with Red Oak Bone-breaker stripped to my back via a long thick hemp rope. The water rages around me as I wait for Chidori to show up.*
This is going to be fun... I wonder what taking her so long to get here?
*I appear from behind you while creating a giant gust of winds which blows you off the rock into short range. I throw a smoke bomb 3 feet in front of you. I create three clones C1-C3 and C1-C3 coming rushing thru the smoke holding kunais. C1 flanks to your left about 30 degree, C2 and Me keeps running towards you, while C3 runs to your right at a 45 degree angle. Three feet before me and C2 Reach you I spray you with ash ending my turn*
Sorry for being late but i thought i would try a surprise attack today :D

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I appear from behind you while creating a giant gust of winds which blows you off the rock into short range. I throw a smoke bomb 3 feet in front of you. I create three clones C1-C3 and C1-C3 coming rushing thru the smoke holding kunais. C1 flanks to your left about 30 degree, C2 and Me keeps running towards you, while C3 runs to your right at a 45 degree angle. Three feet before me and C2 Reach you I spray you with ash ending my turn*
Sorry for being late but i thought i would try a surprise attack today :D

Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion
*After you appear behind me and perform giant wind breakthrough, throw you smoke bombs and create your clones, I land in the river and get carried away 10feet as you spray your combustion ash cloud in the spot I landed in. When you reach the area I landed in I emgre form under the water 15feet down strem, and quickly toss two exploding kunai into your ash cloud causing it to combust engulfing your clones. You just happen to be far enough away to not be caught in the blast*
-You caught me off gaurd... guess you did decide to bring your "A" game...

*With those words I quickly perform chakra senseing rain then toss two kunai at you with my left hand, one to the left and one to the right. As the kunai reach half-way between you and I, I toss two exploding kunai at you with my right hand in the same directions.*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

*The first two kunai land are just use to get you to move. The two exploding kunai explode just above the water line. As your dogging the kunai the rain begains to fall. I perform lighting fang causing the lighting to falls in a circular patern around you.*
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

*As your being encirculed I run towards you, jumping from rock to rock and create four water clones (W1-W4). We all toss kunais at you then disperce into a triangle formation around you. W1 is to the left of you about 10ft away, W2 and W3 are to the right of you 10ft away, W4 and I are infront of you 10ft away.*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*The lighting strikes where you're standing, shocking you. You colapse to your knees almost passing out. The rain continues to fall as my clones and I stand ready for your next attack if you can manage*

Chidoriissocool

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*After you appear behind me and perform giant wind breakthrough, throw you smoke bombs and create your clones, I land in the river and get carried away 10feet as you spray your combustion ash cloud in the spot I landed in. When you reach the area I landed in I emgre form under the water 15feet down strem, and quickly toss two exploding kunai into your ash cloud causing it to combust engulfing your clones. You just happen to be far enough away to not be caught in the blast*
-You caught me off gaurd... guess you did decide to bring your "A" game...

*With those words I quickly perform chakra senseing rain then toss two kunai at you with my left hand, one to the left and one to the right. As the kunai reach half-way between you and I, I toss two exploding kunai at you with my right hand in the same directions.*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Range: Short-Long
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

*The first two kunai land are just use to get you to move. The two exploding kunai explode just above the water line. As your dogging the kunai the rain begains to fall. I perform lighting fang causing the lighting to falls in a circular patern around you.*
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

*As your being encirculed I run towards you, jumping from rock to rock and create four water clones (W1-W4). We all toss kunais at you then disperce into a triangle formation around you. W1 is to the left of you about 10ft away, W2 and W3 are to the right of you 10ft away, W4 and I are infront of you 10ft away.*

*The lighting strikes where you're standing, shocking you. You colapse to your knees almost passing out. The rain continues to fall as my clones and I stand ready for your next attack if you can manage*
*I slowly start to get up off the ground. I try to shake off the pain. I look around the field. As i rise to both feet. I notice all the positions on the field. I create a 4 pillars, and send them towards all potions on the field. While pillars go in their different directions i follow up and create a fire ball and aim the ball in the direction of W2-W3 to the right of me. The impact of pillars and the fire ball turns W2-W3 into water.*

(Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*W1, W4, and you come rushing towards me, i perform earth around palm. which throws you off balance but you barley escape and the ground shallows W1 and W4. I move into Mid-Range ending my turn *

(Doton: Retsudotensho) - Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Range: Short/Long
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Last edited:

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I slowly start to get up off the ground. I try to shake off the pain. I look around the field. As i rise to both feet. I notice all the positions on the field. I create a 4 pillars, and send them towards all potions on the field. While pillars go in their different directions i follow up and create a fire ball and aim the ball in the direction of W2-W3 to the right of me. The impact of pillars and the fire ball turns W2-W3 into water.*

(Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*W1, W4, and you come rushing towards me, i perform earth around palm. which throws you off balance but you barley escape and the ground shallows W1 and W4. I move into Mid-Range ending my turn *

(Doton: Retsudotensho) - Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Range: Short/Long
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.
*After you peform your Divine Wind jutsu creating your four pillers of wind and send in all directions around you, knoocking the kunai ofcourse, you spit your fireballs at W2 and W3 evapporating them. W1, W2, and I start running towards you about 5ft away W1 performs strong current torrential rain, creating a large water serpent.*
(Suiton: Suishouu Gorugan) - Water Style: Strong Current Torrential Rain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: A current of water that can be shape into a dragon/snake to attack but is`nt a rushing flow like Water dragon,this body of water is staionary excpet when being used to attack.It is sent towards the target as a biting serpent.

*The water serpent hit you as just after you perform Earth Turn Around Palm, causing both my remaining clones to be sucked underground. Just as the ground shift benathe me I peform electromagetic murder. I direct the electric stream towards the ground ripping stright through it. The electric stream continues towards you, as you move mid range.*
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

-Your doing quite well, Chi... but you have to come harder then that if you wanna beat me...U_U
*With those words, I toss 8 Kunai at you then quickly perform great wind break through, causing my kunai to to be caught up in the jutsu. Four of the kunai fly by you, as you were able to dodge them, but the other four cut through your right arm, left leg, slice you on your right cheek, and left shoulder*

-Looks like your all cut up...xd
*I stand mid-range with a smile on my face ready for your next attack*

Chidoriissocool

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*After you peform your Divine Wind jutsu creating your four pillers of wind and send in all directions around you, knoocking the kunai ofcourse, you spit your fireballs at W2 and W3 evapporating them. W1, W2, and I start running towards you about 5ft away W1 performs strong current torrential rain, creating a large water serpent.*
(Suiton: Suishouu Gorugan) - Water Style: Strong Current Torrential Rain
Description: A current of water that can be shape into a dragon/snake to attack but is`nt a rushing flow like Water dragon,this body of water is staionary excpet when being used to attack.It is sent towards the target as a biting serpent.

*The water serpent hit you as just after you perform Earth Turn Around Palm, causing both my remaining clones to be sucked underground. Just as the ground shift benathe me I peform electromagetic murder. I direct the electric stream towards the ground ripping stright through it. The electric stream continues towards you, as you move mid range.*
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

-Your doing quite well, Chi... but you have to come harder then that if you wanna beat me...U_U
*With those words, I toss 8 Kunai at you then quickly perform great wind break through, causing my kunai to to be caught up in the jutsu. Four of the kunai fly by you, as you were able to dodge them, but the other four cut through your right arm, left leg, slice you on your right cheek, and left shoulder*

-Looks like your all cut up...xd
*I stand mid-range with a smile on my face ready for your next attack*
* I wipe the blood off my cheek.* So this is how you wanna play Anti? *I throw five kunai towards you. While the kunai are flying towards you i throw two smoke bombs three feet in front of me. I begin to run toward the smoke. While you deal the kunai I spray on you quickly followed by a mudshot landing your face directly in the eyes blinding you. You start trying to claw the mud off your face i send a surge of lighting through you. The shock is so much you fall to the ground, ending my turn *

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

_______

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I wipe the blood off my cheek.* So this is how you wanna play Anti? *I throw five kunai towards you. While the kunai are flying towards you i throw two smoke bombs three feet in front of me. I begin to run toward the smoke. While you deal the kunai I spray on you quickly followed by a mudshot landing your face directly in the eyes blinding you. You start trying to claw the mud off your face i send a surge of lighting through you. The shock is so much you fall to the ground, ending my turn *

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

*After you toss the 5 kunai at me, and then toss the smoke bombs I perform great wind breakthrough sending your kunai back at you and clearing your smoke.*

*I see you dodge the kunai as you run towards me while performing Combustion Ash Cloud. I toss two exploding kunai into the cloud causing it to explode just as you perform Mudshot. I get hit by the mudshot right in the face, causing me to not be able to see. Seconds later I get stuck by your Lightning Fang, causing me to colapse to my knees.*
-I see your finaly getting serious... I'm bout to get serious too...:cool:

*I raise to my feet while the mud begains to crumble off of my eyes. I see you standing about 10ft away from me. I perform water clone jutsu creating 4 clones (w1-w4). As soon as they're created w2 and w3 rush directly towards you, each holding an exploding kunai in their hand (w2 has the knunai in his right has while w3 has the kunai in this left). w1 runs to the rightside of your postion while w4 runs towards the leftside.*

*I perform water shark bomb jutsu while still in mid range, forming the shark just inches above your head. Both w3 and w2 lanuch their kunai at you as the shark comes crashing down upon you. Both kunai fly past you and explode, causing you to be pushed foward by the blast. Both w2 and w3 punch you in the gut dropping you to your kness then they grab both your arms, holding them so you cant perform any jutsu.*
(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.

-I love having my clones do all the dirty work-xd