JR4040

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why haven't I got the spam award yet, someone please tell me why, I deserve it, if not me, then I know a whole lot of people on NB who does!?

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude you won't just get a spam award that way .............the mods gives it to certain person after asking them to do certain things. i did tried to get spam award but caliburn san told me that wasn't the right way to achieve it....

Last edited:

JR4040

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude you won't just get a spam award that way .............the mods gives it to certain person after asking them to do certain things. I did tried to get spam award but caliburn san told me that wasn't the right way to achieve it....

And need to tell you something : Your signature is way too big ,it's against the rule so would you mind changing it .
haaaaaaahahahahahaha.......no!:d

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, in order to earn the spam award, you need to troll. Which is a form of spamming, however, unlike the way you are spamming, trolling is actually worth reading, despite being spam.

What you are doing is replying retarded things to retarded topics, in other words, Retard Spam, or like most people do, acting retarded.

"Spam" as much as you want, but mark my words, if you spam or post retarded things in my sections, I will infract and ban, and also, you won't earn the Spam Award, ever, unless you magically gain 50 IQ points.

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, in order to earn the spam award, you need to troll. Which is a form of spamming, however, unlike the way you are spamming, trolling is actually worth reading, despite being spam.

What you are doing is replying retarded things to retarded topics, in other words, Retard Spam, or like most people do, acting retarded.

"Spam" as much as you want, but mark my words, if you spam or post retarded things in my sections, I will infract and ban, and also, you won't earn the Spam Award, ever, unless you magically gain 50 IQ points.
I should have a few of those awards already o_O