MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just finished reading EVERY rule and im working on a detailed bio.

the character is from the Uzumaki clan and descendant of the Senju clan.......after special rank and training i woulve liked to have the wood element passed through generations to him, but for some reason this site doesn't even have wood element listed..(or maybe i missed something)
help plz?:|

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well yea i saw it on the jutsu list but its not in the kg and special limit list so i don't kno if only making senju is valid(would suck if it is though)
I noticed this too. There is a Danzou bio section and all sorts of other random bio, but no mokuton. I can tell you there are more wood users than danzou users so there should probably be a section for mokuton.

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wood isnt there because it doesnt have any special restrictions, other than having earth and water elements of course.

the bios and kg on that thread are the ones who got restricted. since wood doesnt have any restriction so far, it isnt there

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think the reasoning behind restricting Wood Element to only Shodaime, Yamato, and Danzou users is that the ability was really unique to only Shodaime. The ability to use Wood wasn't a clan ability - it was his unique element, encoded in his DNA. Yamato and Danzou only gained the ability to use wood because they were treated with Shodaime's DNA.

Keep in mind, though, that if you made, say, a Yamato bio, you wouldn't be restricted to only Yamato's elements. You could learn Fire, Lightning, and Wind along with Yamato's Water, Earth, and Wood. Your character would just be stuck with Yamato's name and, I suppose, his looks. :p

But yeah, if your bio's history fits, you can use Ice. ^^

hunanijaz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
only first hokage hashirama senju can use wood element originally.yamato was just an experiment clone of orochimaru and danzo also merged cells of first hokage .since only one person can usesuch thing so there is not much talking about this element .PP

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
525๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Only 3 bio's are allowed to have wood: Danzo, Shodaime and Yamato. For Danzo there are special requirements. For the other two only the basic rules apply like you need 50 posts to make a bio.

Outside that wood is made by combining water and earth chakra, so therefor you need to know both of them to use wood (it's no written anywhere, it's just logical deduction). So normally you should be a chunin before you can make a Yamato/Shodaime bio. However it's possible that an RP mod will approve the bio so long you don't use your wood before you learned water/earth (depends on the mod).

Custom wood bio's are not allowed, ignore most of the posts above (outside the ones with the orange names) as some people really made it confusing.