Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enma stretched as he left the boat. Travelling in a confined space with a....large muscle man had some disadvantages, especially with personal space. Turning quickly and bowing, Enma offered his thanks for the assistance to get to his destination. Enjoying the freedom to move at least he watched as a young man, seemingly around his age approached them. Stating they were in the Land of Water, they were free to call him by Tsuna and he offered a pill to the muscle guy, Jonathan.

"Ahh Hello Tsuna, thank you very much for the hospitality. I am Kozato Enma, but everyone just calls me Enma. I can only speak for myself and I would welcome the rest after our journey, however I do have one thing I must attend to in a village on the North-Eastern shore of the Island. I also have to send a message to my leader, Hei Otsutsuki of the Rising Cloud, to let him know of my location in case he needs me for a mission."

As he was finishing his sentence, Enma couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity or something akin to it at least. There was something he couldn't put his finger on about Tsuna. He decided it might be better to address this thought again after he had checked on the grandson. He awaited Tsuna's response to see if he was allowed to visit his destination.
Tsuna paused taking a look at the one before him. Something about him resonated but he couldn't understand why. Tsuna felt the immediate connection with him, but not the kind of connection, he couldn't understand it.

"Of course. I know of Hei. Magnus informed me. I have several courier pigeons up at the city. Feel free to make use of them. You're free to roam as you want, i'd just advise you stay close, we have suffered from the infection harshly in these lands. 30% of our people lost due to the after effects. I wish only for both of your safety. Apart from that, make yourself at home"

With that they made there way to the city where all the creations and path's met up with them at the entrance. The would have Jonathan, Enma, Tsuna, Jaeger, Natsu, and the other paths gathered to discuss what to do next.

Last edited:

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna paused taking a look at the one before him. Something about him resonated but he couldn't understand why. Tsuna felt the immediate connection with him, but not the kind of connection, he couldn't understand it.

"Of course. I know of Hei. Magnus informed me. I have several courier pigeons up at the city. Feel free to make use of them. You're free to roam as you want, i'd just advise you stay close, we have suffered from the infection harshly in these lands. 30% of our people lost due to the after effects. I wish only for both of your safety. Apart from that, make yourself at home"

With that they made there way to the city where all the creations and path's met up with them at the entrance. The would have Jonathan, Enma, Tsuna, Jaeger, Natsu, and the other paths gathered to discuss what to do next.
Enma was feeling slightly awkward around Tsuna and wasnt sure why. He figured now would be the best time to send a pigeon to Hei, explaining the situation at hand.

[Leaving Landmark]

Reactions: Pervyy

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Jonathan thanked the man, taking the pill from him. He mentioned Magnus, maybe he had other links to Shimo, for now Jonathan would observe.

Consuming the pill made the man feel invigorated, what an incredible creation, one that could certainly be abused if unchecked. Jonathan dispersed both of his clones, with each returning 60% of the chakra thanks to his clone speciality. This restored five hundred and nineteen chakra for each clone dispersed, making a total return of over one thousand, restoring him to full fitness and health. His tenseigan remained active, it's drain now minimal compared to his reserves.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jonathan thanked the man, taking the pill from him. He mentioned Magnus, maybe he had other links to Shimo, for now Jonathan would observe.

Consuming the pill made the man feel invigorated, what an incredible creation, one that could certainly be abused if unchecked. Jonathan dispersed both of his clones, with each returning 60% of the chakra thanks to his clone speciality. This restored five hundred and nineteen chakra for each clone dispersed, making a total return of over one thousand, restoring him to full fitness and health. His tenseigan remained active, it's drain now minimal compared to his reserves.
Tsuna watched as the man's chakra spiked twice, his eyes really intrigued Tsuna so he couldn't help but interact and show his curiosity.

"I don't mean to be rude, but i heard you were a Hyuuga. Magnus was sent by myself. He was meant to set up certain things before i returned to this world but as you heard they didn't go to plan. Though i was wondering, your eyes, i've never seen anything like them, in all my years. Who are you really? What are you?"

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mission Elements

• Set up a secure base to avoid sickness.
  • Deal with a traumatic event from your past.

Jonathan looked at the man with a sort of perplexed glance, it was rare someone even knew of the Hyuuga clan these days, at least it felt that way with most of the clans in general. Everyone was so spread out now, the world had become a huge place, this man looked young, but he must be learned at least.

“I’m Jonathan, Jonathan Joestar, my family were once part of the hyuuga clan, many lifetimes ago. We were exiled because of the very ability you see now; it is called the tenseigan the reincarnation eye. It once belonged to the ancient people’s that the hyuuga descend from, or so the story goes.”

Jonathan said this with sorrow in his voice, the legacy of his family was one of great misery after all, and to claim they were exiled was not the entire truth. In fact, the truth was much crueller, the hyuuga leaders were incredibly jealous to discover the Joestar line had such a powerful link to the ancient ones, for years they festered with these feelings.

As with most things, it came to a head when a Joestar family member, one of Jonathan’s great uncles vanished inexplicably. His family were terrified that some awful fate had befell him, and much to their horror it was discovered to be true. Weeks of searching led them back to where they started, the doorstep of their own clan.

A secret laboratory was there, inside this lab the body was found, its eyes destroyed and dozens of failed replicas around the lab, the chakra system was destroyed beyond belief from countless experiments to understand why the Joestar line had such a powerful link. That was the day the Joestar family fled, leaving their clan behind and escaping to the mountains of the north.

Jonathan was raised with this story, a lesson that blood doesn’t determine how close people are to you always, a lesson that humans could be awful and wonderful. This newfound exploration of the world that Jonathan was part of now, that was dragging up the traumas of the Joestar history, but Jonathan wouldn’t allow that to harden his heart. People could be awful, that was true, however he wouldn’t allow that to define his world view going forwards.

“It’s a…. Tough story, perhaps I’ll tell you about it one day, if I’m here that long. For now, though I need to set up a base to be safe, while I investigate the pandemic sweeping these lands.”

Jonathan said this, as he made a string of seals, after biting his thumb. He summoned the king of the monkeys, also named Enma, like his compatriot. With Enma the monkey here the two of them would begin working to secure an area on the island.

“It’s been a while Enma, I’m sure the new climate you’ve been summoned in is a breath of fresh air, much has transpired here, and I will explain as we work on securing lodgings.” Jonathan said to the monkey king as the pair of them began to work.

First, they would dig deep into the earth and create a foundation for the small building, ensuring every inch of the land they were working on was as flat as possible and as sturdy as possible, to prevent sinking land or weak foundations. With this done the next step was to create the actual foundation, thankfully skilful earth release usage made a sheer rock foundation with incredible density not particularly difficult to achieve.

Sweat began to bead on Jonathan’s temples, he wasn’t used to working in such a warm climate and it was taking its toll. Enma however seemed to be having the time of his life, finally in some warmth the monkey was practically dancing around with cartwheels and rolls, enjoying the work thoroughly he bounded back and forth collecting wood from the trees nearby in bundles. Jonathan was shocked at just how proficient the monkey was when it came to building sanctuary, perhaps his home had similar constructions. Jonathan would love to visit that place someday.

Jonathan watched as the monkey used almost impossible dexterity to build the frame of the house, while Jonathan himself struck tiny holes in the joints of the wood with incredible clarity allowing them to slot together instead of using the traditional hammer and nails method that those without the gift of vision and chakra had to resort to.

Eventually the home was erected, it wasn’t anything special now, but it served as a safe clean haven for the Joestar, who would spend time ensuring the wood was treated with yang chakra, much like he had done with the tree before. This toughened wood was safe from normal infections or rot, this probably wouldn’t help against the extreme strains of the virus, but it would at least deter the undead, who seemed to dislike this energy.

Reactions: Pervyy and Hazure

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mission elements

• Survive off the land alone
  • Investigate the mysterious illness
Jonathan stepped inside the home he and the monkey king Enma had constructed, it was sturdy and clean but barren inside. Thankfully the island he had found himself on was well known for its shipwrecks and shipbreaking services. Resources wouldn’t be hard to come by, that was for sure, he set off, his destination would be the shore first to scavenge and begin his investigation with recent wrecks.

The walk to the shore was brisk and refreshing, with the monkey king beside him, the sea breeze was pleasant, and the heavy mist blanketing island didn’t affect the visual prowess Jonathan held in the slightest. Jonathan could see the many ships wrecked on the shore, but he was specifically hoping to find one that had crashed very recently. Recent crashes would no doubt have the best condition materials, but equally of import was information they could be carrying about the infection.

Jonathan and Enma reach the first vessel and begin to search, with Enma collecting any materials of value he could find whilst Jonathan searched for any surviving records or people. The ship was clearly torn apart by rocks and beached, but upon scouring it more internally Jonathan noticed inconsistency with the damage, some internal damage existed on the vessel that seemed too small to be caused by the rocks. Sword marks scored the walls inside the vessel, seemed like there was a struggle of some sort on the ship.

Enma continued to harvest materials, mostly wood, nails, and any tools that remained in the engineer’s deck. Jonathan however had discovered the captain’s cabin, and slowly pushed his way inside what appeared to be a barricaded doorway. Why had the captain chosen to bar the door? The grim truth was inside this room, sat there in a high-backed chair was the captain, his skull destroyed from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot.

Jonathan grimaced at the sight, what had drove this man to such lengths? He began to search for any records in the room and it didn’t take long to discover the journal held tight in the captain’s death grip. Jonathan didn’t like this, but he had to know the truth, prying the journal from the captain’s hand he flipped it open.

Jonathan’s eyes widened in shock as he discovered what had happened, seemed that this vessel was traveling across the world when Tiamat was reborn, they had managed to escape Hokubu before it became the sea of life, thinking themselves south they travelled south. However, it was then the first signs of infection began to show, the journal stated it started slowly, with the victims becoming a ghastly shade of bright crimson as the fever burned.

Fever wasn’t the main concern though, the lack of improvement and recovery was of major concern, but worst of all was what the captain had called the true infected, those closest to the cursed sea and Tiamat had been infected at a much higher level, they had became rabid and violent attacking people on the ship. The captain and his men had tried to contain them, but when these infected became rabid only death seemed to be the answer, sadly even that would prove to be untrue.

Jonathan had a feeling he knew where the story was going, having encountered his own share of the undead on his journey, was the virus somehow causing them to rise from the dead? It was hard to believe a simple fever could cause something so detrimental but if this was truly linked to some ancient divine being, the possibility couldn’t be ruled out truly.

Despite this turn of events and the sorrow it caused Jonathan to see this senseless suffering, he was still glad to be able to learn more about the virus, collecting what small supplies the captains cabin held was his next task. Seemed the man was a drinker, bottles of fine brandy and rum lined shelves, several had smashed but many were intact. Jonathan never particularly cared for alcohol, but his very basic medical knowledge meant he was aware of its antibacterial properties, which is why he collected the remaining bottles.

With the alcohol collected, Jonathan reunited with Enma and they began the journey back to his home. It was then a horrifying realisation fell upon Jonathan, if the infected had crashed on the shore and the bodies were not on the boat, had they risen? This was a highly likely outcome and that meant bad news for the people of the nearby settlement.

“Enma, I need you to go ahead and take the supplies back to my base, I need to go and check on the ship breakers. If the dead are truly rising, they could be in grave peril.” Jonathan said breathlessly as he began to run towards the village, he couldn’t waste any time!

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
coming from https://animebase.me/threads/hokurikudō-island-133.756146/#post-21990077
(before any of you try n quote, Chris already confirmed only severe cases have the Hp and chakra restrictions, so everything iv'e done is still legal)

His journey had taken some time, But finally Hades arrived. Getting to the village, Hades made a B line for the strongest chakrs signature he could find, which wasnt hard all things considered. As soon as Hades got into long range, he bagn his assault. With his 4 clones and spider, all with linked vision from the Rinnegan, the assault began.

Zagreus: Zagreus instantly started by forming a single handseal, and channeling his Mokuton chakra into the ground behind him. Zagreus had no intention of attacking with this technique, as the forest bloomed long range from himself(50m) and spread around the entire village, destroying the buildings and growing into his walls and buildings, taking hold. The Forest would completely wrap the battlefield in a 50m wide circle with Hades and his Clones and the Man he was attacking in the center. The tree's would also grow up to 50m as well, all the while spouting thousands of flowers. As the tree's grew, the pollen would flood the entire battlefield, covering it not only in a pollen which would cause anyone who breathed it in to fall into a deep slumber, but also the amount of chakra would obscure most vision allowing Hades and his clones to blend into the chakra shroud it produced. At the same time,passively, with his Rinnegan, Zagreus would activate his Animal and Deva paths.

Macaria: In the exact same timeframe, Macaria would form three handseals, channeling his Adamantine chakra into the ground at 5m around all of the bodies he was attacking. From there, four dozen needle like spikes of adamantine would launch at them, aiming to multiply impale all the bodies at the same time. At the same time, passively, Macaria would activate his Deva and Preta Paths.

Melione: In the same timeframe, Melione would channel his suiton chakra into his hands and slam them on the ground. From 10m above, a huge torrent of water would fall down, boosted by the senjutsu in it, and crash down on the opponent. At the same time, passively, Melione would activate Asura and Preta paths.

Plutus: Plutus would, in the same timeframe, passively switch from Rinnegan to EMS, losing the shared vision, and, focussing on the main body with the most chakra, lock onto his eyes, and unleash the black flames of amaterasu straight on the mans face. The flames would burn his eyes and face, igniting and spreading down his entire body. Any damage caused by the Amatatersu would instantly be healed by the clones innate healing properties

Hades: At the same timeframe as his clones, Hades would switch his paths to Animal and Preta Paths, and clap his hands during their activation. From behind the group, the Gedo Mazo would appear. Standing higher than the chakra pollen, the Gedo Mazo would be safe from the sleeping pollen. The large status would let out a roar, alerting anyone to its presence, as the battle began.

References to whats already active
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

( Mokuton Sennin Modo ) - Wood Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x4. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to physical feats granted by Sage mode. Unlike other variations of Sage mode, Wood release and its natural affinity towards Natural energy allows the user to gather natural energy more easily. While meditating the user is able to use Ninjutsu up to A rank of Wood release and its components. However, only techniques that employ shape manipulation can be used and the rate of conversion between Chakra and Senjutsu Chakra is 5% per turn (Sage mode activates at 10% reserve, requires uninterrupted meditation). The user can continue to use this ability once he enters Sage mode, to extend the duration but his techniques are not empowered.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again.
Note: This variation of Sage mode can only be used by Senju Hashirama or Uchiha Madara.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Zagreus
(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80(+30)
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path(passive)
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

( Tendō ) - Deva Path(passive)
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Macaria
(Kongoton: Shawa-kongo) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Shower
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user will form three hand seals and then stomp on the ground. Upon doing this up to four dozen adamantine spears will fire out of the ground upwards, skewering whatever lays above them. These spears can be fired off at an angle as well allowing them to be aimed like a barrage of arrows.
-Can be used twice per battle.
-No adamantine techniques S-rank or above the following turn.

Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

( Gakidō ) - Preta Path(passive)
Chakra: 30
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. This Path allows the user to absorb chakra directly from a Ninja or from a Ninjutsu through a special barrier created around the user.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

Melione
(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A(+30?)
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. This Path allows the user to absorb chakra directly from a Ninja or from a Ninjutsu through a special barrier created around the user.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

( Shuradō ) - Asura Path(passive)
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to create mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows, for example, the user to create up to 6 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways, such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack him or perform handseals as the user throws kunais or does a Taijutsu move. It can even be used to help perform certain techniques. He can also alter his own head to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths ability.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is necessary as well for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

Plutus
( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton:
One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Hades
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

Formation:
Zagreus---Melione---Hades---Plutus---Rinnegan Spider(all 4m apart)

-----------------------------Macaria(5m)

-----------------------------Gedo Mazo(10m)

Chakra:
Zagreus: 1492-65=1427
Senjutsu: 246-40=206

Melione: 1492-65=1427
Senjutsu: 246-20=226

Macaria: 1492-65=1427

Plutus: 1492-140=1352
Senjutsu: 246-10=236

Hades: 1492-185=1307

@Slacker

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coming from https://animebase.me/threads/hokurikudō-island-133.756146/#post-21990077
(before any of you try n quote, Chris already confirmed only severe cases have the Hp and chakra restrictions, so everything iv'e done is still legal)

His journey had taken some time, But finally Hades arrived. Getting to the village, Hades made a B line for the strongest chakrs signature he could find, which wasnt hard all things considered. As soon as Hades got into long range, he bagn his assault. With his 4 clones and spider, all with linked vision from the Rinnegan, the assault began.

Zagreus: Zagreus instantly started by forming a single handseal, and channeling his Mokuton chakra into the ground behind him. Zagreus had no intention of attacking with this technique, as the forest bloomed long range from himself(50m) and spread around the entire village, destroying the buildings and growing into his walls and buildings, taking hold. The Forest would completely wrap the battlefield in a 50m wide circle with Hades and his Clones and the Man he was attacking in the center. The tree's would also grow up to 50m as well, all the while spouting thousands of flowers. As the tree's grew, the pollen would flood the entire battlefield, covering it not only in a pollen which would cause anyone who breathed it in to fall into a deep slumber, but also the amount of chakra would obscure most vision allowing Hades and his clones to blend into the chakra shroud it produced. At the same time,passively, with his Rinnegan, Zagreus would activate his Animal and Deva paths.

Macaria: In the exact same timeframe, Macaria would form three handseals, channeling his Adamantine chakra into the ground at 5m around all of the bodies he was attacking. From there, four dozen needle like spikes of adamantine would launch at them, aiming to multiply impale all the bodies at the same time. At the same time, passively, Macaria would activate his Deva and Preta Paths.

Melione: In the same timeframe, Melione would channel his suiton chakra into his hands and slam them on the ground. From 10m above, a huge torrent of water would fall down, boosted by the senjutsu in it, and crash down on the opponent. At the same time, passively, Melione would activate Asura and Preta paths.

Plutus: Plutus would, in the same timeframe, passively switch from Rinnegan to EMS, losing the shared vision, and, focussing on the main body with the most chakra, lock onto his eyes, and unleash the black flames of amaterasu straight on the mans face. The flames would burn his eyes and face, igniting and spreading down his entire body. Any damage caused by the Amatatersu would instantly be healed by the clones innate healing properties

Hades: At the same timeframe as his clones, Hades would switch his paths to Animal and Preta Paths, and clap his hands during their activation. From behind the group, the Gedo Mazo would appear. Standing higher than the chakra pollen, the Gedo Mazo would be safe from the sleeping pollen. The large status would let out a roar, alerting anyone to its presence, as the battle began.

References to whats already active
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

( Mokuton Sennin Modo ) - Wood Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x4. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to physical feats granted by Sage mode. Unlike other variations of Sage mode, Wood release and its natural affinity towards Natural energy allows the user to gather natural energy more easily. While meditating the user is able to use Ninjutsu up to A rank of Wood release and its components. However, only techniques that employ shape manipulation can be used and the rate of conversion between Chakra and Senjutsu Chakra is 5% per turn (Sage mode activates at 10% reserve, requires uninterrupted meditation). The user can continue to use this ability once he enters Sage mode, to extend the duration but his techniques are not empowered.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again.
Note: This variation of Sage mode can only be used by Senju Hashirama or Uchiha Madara.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Zagreus
(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

Macaria
(Kongoton: Shawa-kongo) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Shower
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user will form three hand seals and then stomp on the ground. Upon doing this up to four dozen adamantine spears will fire out of the ground upwards, skewering whatever lays above them. These spears can be fired off at an angle as well allowing them to be aimed like a barrage of arrows.
-Can be used twice per battle.
-No adamantine techniques S-rank or above the following turn.

Melione
(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A(+30?)
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

( Shuradō ) - Asura Path(passive)
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to create mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows, for example, the user to create up to 6 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways, such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack him or perform handseals as the user throws kunais or does a Taijutsu move. It can even be used to help perform certain techniques. He can also alter his own head to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths ability.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is necessary as well for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

Plutus
( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton:
One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Hades

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

Formation:
Zagreus---Melione---Hades---Plutus---Rinnegan Spider(all 4m apart)

-----------------------------Macaria(5m)

-----------------------------Gedo Mazo(10m)

Chakra:
Zagreus: 1492-65=1427

Melione: 1492-65=1427
Senjutsu: 246-20=226

Macaria: 1492-65=1427

Plutus: 1492-140=1352

Hades: 1492-185=1307

@Slacker
I'm pretty sure you're dead. Will vm you when i get on my laptop ^_^

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mission elements

• Investigate the mysterious illness. (B)
  • Defeat a small group of undead. (B)
Jonathan arrived at the breakers yard with barely a moment to spare, the passengers of the ship had risen as the cursed undead and moved to the closest signs of life. Were they for some reason drawn to humans to infect? This was an important discovery if it was true, these corpses were driven by some feral instinct perhaps, either way the theory crafting would wait. Jonathan had a town to save, and he couldn’t afford to waste another moment.

Rushing in with his tenseigan eye active already Jonathan could see that these undead lacked souls, they were just animated corpses driven by some foul will, thus Jonathan didn’t need to feel bad about what happened next. Jonathan envisioned a circle on the ground, his striking range, that circle belonged to him and it expanded outwards across the zombie horde.

Jonathan would clear this area, purge it of the damned corpses, he moved forwards in a flurry, spinning and building momentum as he did so, targeting tenketsu was less effective on the undead given the suppressed nature of their spiritual energy. However, targeting major organs like the brain and heart seemed capable of stopping them, eliminating the motor skills prevented them attacking the villagers also.

Jonathan’s spin halted in front of the closest undead, as he used the momentum to drive two fingers straight into the skull of the creature with his gentle fist, rupturing the brain and returning the body to the peace of death. The horde seemed drawn to Jonathan now, perhaps they were attracted to chakra, that would explain why they pursued humans so readily, being as humans naturally had the larger sources of chakra in the world. Jonathan’s onslaught continued as he repeated the actions from before, his fingertips striking each undead in the brain, it was a maelstrom of destruction, Jonathan had become rather adept at destroying these creatures.

Though he was unsure if this was a good thing, this wasn’t what he had spent all that time with the monks for, but then again the monks didn’t ever intend to share their world with the walking dead either, so who knows how they were coping with this new found danger. Jonathan barely had time to be distracted right now with such thoughts as he was swarmed again and again by the horde, but his ground belonged to him, his incredible speed his dexterity and his mastery of the gentle fist would win the day, but at the core of it all his indomitable will was the key.

The horde fell one by one under his strikes, the bodies piled up around him until eventually it was over, there he stood in a circle of fallen zombies, it was then the Tenseigan picked something up, an ability of the Tenseigan was to glance in to other dimensions including the pure land, the afterlife. However never had he been drawn so powerfully to it. His eyes flicked to it and he could make out the faces of dozens of people smiling at him, looks of gratitude played on their spectral faces, Jonathan’s eyes widened as he recognised one of the faces, it was the captain of the ship, a man he had found dead.

Were these all spirits of those he had just laid to rest again, they were unable to speak to him it seemed, perhaps this was part of being in the pure world, but they smiled gratefully, nonetheless. Jonathan welled up a little seeing this, he was so glad he could give them some peace of mind now that they had passed, he thought of his own father whom he had never been able to contact in the afterlife, was he proud of who Jonathan had become?

Jonathan spoke to the deceased; he had no idea if they could truly hear his words or not but he had to try something.

“I’m sorry for what happened to you all, I hope you find peace in the pure land, I know your bodies were cursed by some foul energy and I need to discover all I can to prevent this from infecting other people. I say this because I wish to take your physical shells for study, before returning them to the earth, I don’t wish to displease any of you however.”

Jonathan spoke these words, the smiles on the faces didn’t fade and several nodded their heads, at least that’s what it looked like, Jonathan knew he had to do this. Taking out a sheet he drew some seals upon it, storing the bodies inside one by one until he had several rolled-up scrolls containing the corpses of the recently dead, and undead.

With the people safe, Jonathan would turn and begin to move back to his home, intent on discovering even more about the virus, so far he had learned that the dead were truly dead not just infected, their souls passed on but the bodies remained driven by a drive for what could presumably be chakra. They were immune to pain it seemed, none ever reacted to it truly even though the bodies were destroyed badly, this made them very dangerous to combat for regular people.

Due to their death there was absolutely no cure for the undead but the living who were infected mostly displayed insignificant symptoms, the real burning question was how long was the incubation period and what conditions existed that would bring the dead back, was it simply just due to being infected. For every question Jonathan answered two more popped up like an endless hydra of mystery, but he had to strive on for the answers, perhaps it was time to enlist outside help.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post serves as my first mission of the new arc, and includes the following storyboard elements:

• Explore an infected location ( D Rank )

Shanks would finally awake from his drunken sleep, with Lambo sitting beside him eating cake. "HaHaHa, Lambo-san is gonna eat it all, nyeh." Shanks would laugh as he waited for Lambo to finish eating his cake before making their way off of the ship, Lambo sitting on his shoulder.

This land was strange, the coast littered with wrecked ships and the entire island covered by a thin veil of mist. His eyes shifted back and forth, but there were no people in sight. They would continue on their way, venturing further inland as he remained vigilant, paying attention to everything around them.

"Lambo, remain with me, don't go wandering off anywhere, I might not be able to find you."

"Lambo-san doesn't need you to find him, nyeh."

"Of course, Lambo-san doesn't need anyone's help, but I'll give you cake if you don't go off on your own."

"Lambo-san isn't going anywhere, what are you talking about, stupid Shanks."

As they conversed, they would continue on their way, passing a few people who gave them directions to where they could get more information. Something wasn't quite right though, they all seemed ill, they're bodies frail, skin pale and eyes sunken. "Hmm, how unusual, is there a costume party?!"

Finally arriving at the town they were given directions to, Shanks would notice that a lot of the people here looked the same as the people they'd passed on the way, he was certain this wasn't an event or something now, this was serious. People were laying on the ground, overcome with pain while other's were passed out, or at least it seemed like they had passed out. No one here could help him.

"Tch, what's going on?! I just wanted to get some sake."

"They're pretending so they don't have to share their cake with Lambo-san."

"That must be it, let's go look somewhere else since they don't want to share it with you."

"Where's my cake, Shanks?!" Lambo would become frustrated, pulling out a ball of rolled up explosive tags from his hair and throwing it on the pile of people laying on the ground. "Don't hide cake from Lambo-san, nyeh. Where's that idiot Tsuna?! Who cares, I want cake."

"I'll get you cake in the next town, seems they don't have any here." Shanks would remain calm on the outside, but he was beginning to worry. This wasn't normal. They'd head to the next town over. As they made their way through the hills, the sun pierced through not the mist, but not much else could be seen due to the mist. It was quite a sight, one he'd enjoy on most days, but he needed to get to the bottom of this. Lambo meanwhile had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

They'd make it to the next town, things weren't great here either, but after looking around for a bit, he came across a bar that he entered. "Free booze, I wouldn't say no to that." As he made his way behind the counter to grab bottle, he noticed a man hiding behind it. "Oi, what's going on here? I've been to two towns and see the same thing."
End of mission.
To be continued doe...​
This post continues from where my previous mission left off and serves as the beginning of my next, and includes the following storyboard elements:

• Hear rumors about the virus origins ( D Rank )

"Oi, what's going on here?! I've been to two towns and see the same thing." Shanks asked the man. He was was too scared though, he just remained silent, his head tucked between his raised knees. "Ah Ah, cmon out of there, I'm not going to hurt you, and I'm not like the people outside so please tell me what happened." Shanks' tone was softer, aimed to calm the man.

The man would make his way out from under the counter, sitting on the chair nearby. "Well, you see, not too long ago a man from this island traveled to Hokubu Ocean, but this was after Tiamat had appeared and contaminated the ocean itself. He foolishly thought there would be fish he could catch to sell, but he was mistaken. Instead he became infected with an illness that has spread throughout this island and the world. Now you see these people who have reddish skin, and other's who have succumb to it's effects everywhere. It happened so suddenly. I believe that it's spread by making direct contact with those who are heavily infected by it."

"Hokubu Ocean you say. It seems even though she was sealed, she left something nasty behind. Looks like I need to do some more investigating, this seems really serious, especially with so many fatalities, I should head to Hokubu, but that could be risk-" As Shanks was speaking, he was interrupted by the sudden news that was coming through regarding the upcoming tournament, and it's prize being the cure. "So that's how it is. I guess I'll be on my way there then, it's strange though, to think they've already created a cure this quickly. They must be really skilled in Medical Ninjutsu, or something even more advanced." Shanks would think to himself. "Thank you for the information sir, I truly appreciate it. Stay safe in these times, I'll be going to this tournament to look into this further. Farewell."

Shanks would rush out of the bar, all his necessary weapons with him, including his Bisento, Staff's and Swords. He'd take a quick detour though, heading to the mansion he'd seen on his way to that bar, he needed to leave Lambo there to keep him out of danger while he headed off. "Lambo I need you to stay here for a bit, I'll be back soon. There's plenty of stuff here to keep you occupied. Bye." He'd move swiftly, rushing through the lands, but he'd meet a bulky young man on his way, Jonathan was his name and he seemed to be headed to the same place and was in a hurry too so they traveled together.
Mission End & Leaving Landmark ( I have control of Rexii's bio so he's traveling with me )

Travel itinerary: 146 - 138 - 134 - 002 -001 - 262 - 068 -067

138 - 01:15am - 02:00am
134 - 02:00am - 02:45am
002 - 02:45am - 03:30am
001 - 03:30am - 04:15am
262 - 04:15am - 05:00am
068 - 05:00am - 05:45am
067 - Arrives at 06:30am ( 08/04/2020 )​

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Tsuna returns form a hard fought fight with Jaeger and Natsu in his hands. He takes them into the city where everything seems calm for now, taking them up towards the top. He would place Jaeger down as Natsu wakes. Tsuna was relieved. It was then he felt the hand of Jaeger twitch. Wasting no time, Natsu got to work healing him. Natsu left Jaeger in Natsu's care and left to head to the market.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

[Tsuna LLM]

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Tsuna arrives back home making his way into the major city through the main gate leaving instructions about the new recruits. He heads to the top of the city where he finds Natsu and Jaeger waiting for him. Their minds connected meant they didn't need to catch up. Instead they sat and ate while waiting for their guests.

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Coming from here]

Tsuna arrives back home making his way into the major city through the main gate leaving instructions about the new recruits. He heads to the top of the city where he finds Natsu and Jaeger waiting for him. Their minds connected meant they didn't need to catch up. Instead they sat and ate while waiting for their guests.
Spectra followed him all the way and was a bit left behind because he lost himself staring at the castle and all its features marvelling at the creation itself
What a beauty, a true work of art
He uttered as he heads inside to see the interior of this majestic building

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/north-west-kinai-island-144.756158/page-4#post-22001988

This post serves as my first mission of the new arc, and includes the following storyboard elements:

• Explore an infected location ( D Rank )

Jack continues his journey passing beside the wrecked ships, he headed towards the small village he has had his eyes in for a while now. The village was nearer, but Jack was tired from all the walking, he looks around for a big tree, on sighting one huge tree, Jack jumped on one the branches of the tree, the branch was big enough for him to lay on, he prefered resting on trees since spotting him would be harder, he rested on the branch and dozed off for about 20 mins.

That was a much needed rest Jack said while yawning, it was only for a while but he'd gotten his strength back. Jack jumped off the branch and continued towards the village, on his way he passed some of the villagers who looked sick with pale skin. What's wrong with these people Jack thought, on entering the village, Jack could see the village had about 20 buildings which were all built around a larger building which seemed to be the village hall, the structure of the village didn't disturb Jack tho, it was the condition in which the villager were that was disturbing. Most of the villagers sat outside their houses, they had pale skin and sunken eyes, most of them looked like that were going to die soon.
Jack continued his walk tho making sure not to stop, so he wouldn't be caught staring, everyone of the houses he passed seemed to have a sick person sitting outside and everyone he walked past was also sick, What could have happened here, I need to find out Jack said to himself as he noticed a tavern at the end of the road he was currently walking on, he walked towards the tavern.

End of mission
To be continued.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a good days rest Tsuna now found himself sat in the large room waiting on the others to arrive. Boa had gone off to prepare the lands around, but it was time they all talked and made plans going forwards. Natsu sat on Tsuna's shoulder while Jaeger stood behind him, acting like a body guard, as was his nature....

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from here [X]
Boa arrives at the clan's mainland following tsuna's order to come back after claiming the land, as she goes into the city, she glances at the effort put into making such a fortress and the design of art of it. She then heads towards the top of the city to find Tsuna and goes in forward into the room to find Tsuna sitting inside with 2 mysterious creatures

Last edited: