Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
o-o

What is sound irl? Sound is just oscillation of air. That is pretty much it lol, there are several ways to make sound, and almost anything someone does creates a sound, even if just a little. Sound is everywhere but the only place sound can't be in is a Vacuum, because sound needs a medium to travel through. Places like space cant have sound because there isn't a gas, liquid, or solid to have it pass through, it is just nothingness. Kind of illogical for it to happen anyway.

Sound in the naruto context? Sound is created by just oscillated air pressure. A requirement is that wind and lightning must be mastered, which I would assume because of lightning's vibrating nature and wind being actual air currents, lightning changes the nature of the air currents and makes it into sound. It makes it operate in the form of Waves instead of currents. Canon, must people used a device to amplify sound, but in the RP, it's just chakra conversion isn't it?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
............ Yeah.. We will go with that.. :| No but fr. Lol
Btw If i dont respond for 2 days.. hit me up.. Cause I forget easily

Now I want you to whistle for 5hours straight and try infusing chakra into your voice

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards

*starts whistling the kill bill whistle and infuses chakra into his voice in order to clad the sound with chakra for five hours scraight*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards

*continues whistling, infusing all of his chakra and also using the chakra to make it louder and travel longer until he cant whistle any longer.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
*channels chakra into my ear in order to make it more sensitive and hear things better. however, with this I calibrate how much chakra because even the smallest sounds can pierce my ear drums.*

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Yeah thats cool.. Now Ima need you to expel sound chakra through your throat.. I want you to do a small scale, medium scale, and a large scale.. There are 3 trees infront of you. One is bigger than the other. I want you to break each one of them starting from smallest to the largest..

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
I start by exhaling deeply, more or less to have a fresh start. With the inhale, instead of breathing from my nose I breath in through my diaphragm, causing my chest to expand, taking in only a small amount of air for the first blast. I control the chakra infused sound and project a massive sound wave that destroys the tree. Second wave I take in a bigger amount of air, and blow the same amount of air equal to a fire jutsu, and the final amount he takes in the biggest amount of air, and doing the same process, releases it all once to destroy the biggest tree.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ok... You are familiar with genjutsu correct? I want you to cast me into a genjutsu.. This is majorly powerful, So I suggest you focus. By any means necessary, even if you have a weapon you can use it.. Most people whistle, but the genjutsu is like a streaming effect. Example, you can yell as long as u can to keep the effect but the genjutsu will only last as long as your yell.. The good thing about yelling though is that it increases the noise the opponent needs to hear to break out of the genjutsu. Or you can do something as small as whistle, which can go on for a long time but the noise wont be that loud for the opponent to break out of.. Make it that im in so much pain.. guts are killing me.. bones breaking.. Just make me feel pain