Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SOUND VILLAGE FC!!
You must be registered for see images
Otogakure ("Village Hidden in Sound") is a village founded by Orochimaru for the purpose of collecting ninja for his experiments to learn all the jutsu in the world. The village is not contiguous, consisting of multiple assorted lairs located within the Land of Sound and outside it.

MAIN CHARACTERS
Orochimaru
Kabuto Yakushi
Kimimaro
Kidomaru
Jirobo
Sakon/Ukon
Tayuya
Zaku
Dozu
Kin

OWNER
King of Hell

Co-Owners
Zerabitu​

MEMBERS
blazekev90
srijithmagal
Billi Tomoose​

I'll add as much as I can to make this FC correct. But for now feel free to join.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerabitu

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See? It wasn't that hard now was it ^.^
You did very well on your FC and now is the time to change/add/modify everything while you still can. Good luck to your FC and feel free to add me to your club :rolleyes:

If I may give a small advice, you should add as much detailed information about The Sound as you can. Take your time with it, there is no need to make haste. Make sure it looks nice and neat and easy to read. As for now, it looks really nice.​

Reactions: chaotykxninja

King of Hell

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See? It wasn't that hard now was it ^.^
You did very well on your FC and now is the time to change/add/modify everything while you still can. Good luck to your FC and feel free to add me to your club :rolleyes:

If I may give a small advice, you should add as much detailed information about The Sound as you can. Take your time with it, there is no need to make haste. Make sure it looks nice and neat and easy to read. As for now, it looks really nice.​
Thanks, you're welcome to be Co-owner if you want, I don't really know how that works. Anyway, I was going to put info for each character but I ended up not doing that because there was so much to put up.:(

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, you're welcome to be Co-owner if you want, I don't really know how that works. Anyway, I was going to put info for each character but I ended up not doing that because there was so much to put up.:(
You should use the Spoiler tag or better yet, the Jutsu tag for better looks and to keep things in order. I can be your Co-Owner if you wish. Though there is nothing I can do really :rolleyes: But I am happy to carry the title never the less.

Reactions: chaotykxninja

King of Hell

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You should use the Spoiler tag or better yet, the Jutsu tag for better looks and to keep things in order. I can be your Co-Owner if you wish. Though there is nothing I can do really :rolleyes: But I am happy to carry the title never the less.
Jutsu tags? Wow this place has alot more stuff than NF. Umm, yeah I'll put you as Co-Owner.xd

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay people, which sound ninja is your favorite. I have two favorites.
1.) Kabuto

2.) Kimimaro
Orochimaru and Kimimaro are my favorites, at least for the time being.
All the Sound ninja have something cool and interesting but these two have more distinctive features and interest me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.