Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I already told you, I have an excellent combination with this. :) My 1 handseal specialty still applies?

The last one of mine.

Ototon/Genjutsu: Furasshu-Gurō | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Flash-Taunt
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: Flash-taunt is a close combat, sound based genjutsu. It's special because of its characteristic to be triggered rather quickly, while in close, hand to hand combat. To trigger the genjutsu, the user will focus an amount of sound chakra into his bladed weapon or his limbs and engage into a fight. The moment his weapon or limbs collide with his opponent's, they would release the usual sound (clash of metal weapons or a dull thump of limbs) with infused sound chakra, causing the soundwave to spread and trick the opponent into a genjutsu where the user flashes from his previous position, appearing right behind the opponent, with a sharp kunai pointed at his neck, aiming at his spine. In the illusion the user stabs his kunai in the opponents neck, causing pain and slight momentary loss of limb function. Off course the illusion is momentary and it will happen at the speed a ninja would be otherwise able to perform the same movement in reality. However, because it masks the users real presence, its exceedingly useful to deliver severe blows unnoticed.
Note: Usable only twice per battle
Note: Only McRazor can teach this
Note: Cannot use any other technique while using this nor can the opponent be attacked with Ninjutsu when he is caught in the illusion

Ok, now this one is cool. When you fight someone in close combat you use advantage of all the dull thumps when your limbs collide. Same goes for weapon and metal on metal clashes. You amplify that sound to place an illusion onto the opponent where you flash from your previous location behind the opponent. There he feels the cold of the kunai and you stab it into his spine which makes him lose limb function and limit his movements in reality. Regarding yourself in reality, your presence is masked and you're still in front of the opponent, left to deal the finishing blows.
All understood. My only question is about the last restriction.. "Note: Cannot use any other technique while using this nor can the opponent be attacked with Ninjutsu when he is caught in the illusion" Is this because the user is unable to focus chakra while the illusion is in place? or is it purely to make this Jutsu workable without being to "Overpowered". In the case of the later. I take it the Ninjutsu stands for All Elemental Ninjutsu. but does it also restrict Fuuinjutsu or other Genjutsu for example?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All understood. My only question is about the last restriction.. "Note: Cannot use any other technique while using this nor can the opponent be attacked with Ninjutsu when he is caught in the illusion" Is this because the user is unable to focus chakra while the illusion is in place? or is it purely to make this Jutsu workable without being to "Overpowered". In the case of the later. I take it the Ninjutsu stands for All Elemental Ninjutsu. but does it also restrict Fuuinjutsu or other Genjutsu for example?
Scorps added that restriction to make it more approvable. As far as I understand it from the standpoint of not being the one that put it there, it means ninjutsu exactly as you said. It's very powerful already and being able to blast the opponent with S rank fire or whatever, but be stupid. Instead you can simply rely on freeform to finish him off, or in case you're after his alive body, seal him.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, Fuuinjutsu would be allowed, cool..
=============

Okay, this Next Jutsu I will be re-submitting soon as it needs a little work, when the re-submission gets approved. we will return here and I will make sure you understand the new and unproved submission but for now, lets just focus on this.

(Suiton: Koi Kihou) Water Release: Dense Pressure
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage points: 100
Description: After the user catches their opponent in "Water Style: Water Prison" the user will make a single handseal with their free hand. this causes the pressure of the water to build as if going deep into water, this causes the trapped opponent ear drums to burst. the pressure will continue to build until the opponent is completely crushed by the Jutsu, however because the user's hand is within the water, their hand will be crushed as well.
Note:
-Can only be used after "Water Style: Water Prison"
-Can only be used once per battle
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

As the Jutsu says. You use the water prison jutsu, trapping an opponent, then add chakra to the sphere of water, causing the opponent to be crushed. this will however cause you to lose usage of your hand which is inside the water.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, Fuuinjutsu would be allowed, cool..
=============

Okay, this Next Jutsu I will be re-submitting soon as it needs a little work, when the re-submission gets approved. we will return here and I will make sure you understand the new and unproved submission but for now, lets just focus on this.

(Suiton: Koi Kihou) Water Release: Dense Pressure
Type: Attack
Damage points: 100
Description: After the user catches their opponent in "Water Style: Water Prison" the user will make a single handseal with their free hand. this causes the pressure of the water to build as if going deep into water, this causes the trapped opponent ear drums to burst. the pressure will continue to build until the opponent is completely crushed by the Jutsu, however because the user's hand is within the water, their hand will be crushed as well.
Note:
-Can only be used after "Water Style: Water Prison"
-Can only be used once per battle

As the Jutsu says. You use the water prison jutsu, trapping an opponent, then add chakra to the sphere of water, causing the opponent to be crushed. this will however cause you to lose usage of your hand which is inside the water.
Once the opponent is trapped in the prison, he still has a brief moment before being crushed? I mean, does this take any preparation or buildup from the pressure or does it just happen?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need to catch the opponent first, then activate this jutsu with the handseal, once activated, the pressure will build up rather fast, it would only take a few seconds to burst the opponents ears and not long after to kill them. I'd say in total, the opponent will be dead in 10 seconds however they wound't be able to focus once there ears burst.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You need to catch the opponent first, then activate this jutsu with the handseal, once activated, the pressure will build up rather fast, it would only take a few seconds to burst the opponents ears and not long after to kill them. I'd say in total, the opponent will be dead in 10 seconds however they wound't be able to focus once there ears burst.
I see, it's quite a lot considering you're so close to the opponent. It's like a, kill or get killed move. I'm alright with it.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, it's quite a lot considering you're so close to the opponent. It's like a, kill or get killed move. I'm alright with it.
Indeed it is, one of the reasons it needs updating.

(Genjutsu: Fukai Shin'en) Illusion Technique: Drowning Abyss
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will make a single handseal and focus their chakra to disrupt the opponent's chakra flow, this in turn causes the opponent to be caught in this Genjutsu that will make the opponent think that they are deep underwater with high pressure allowing this Genjutsu to bind the opponent making them unable to move.
Notes:
-Paralyzing lasts 2 turns
-Can only be used twice per battle
-Requires a 4 turn cool down
-Cannot use Genjutsu Next turn
-Can only be taught by Serpent

Now, this jutsu is rather simple. Case a Genjutsu like normal by using a single handseal. this will make the opponent believe they are deep underwater and unable to move from the pressure. This Jutsu can be extremely helpful if the opponent is already underwater as it will mask the fact that it is a Genjutsu. Once trapped in the genjutsu, the opponent, if not countered, will remain unable to move for 2 turns, in which time you can take the chance to do as you please. any questions?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed it is, one of the reasons it needs updating.

(Genjutsu: Fukai Shin'en) Illusion Technique: Drowning Abyss
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user will make a single handseal and focus their chakra to disrupt the opponent's chakra flow, this in turn causes the opponent to be caught in this Genjutsu that will make the opponent think that they are deep underwater with high pressure allowing this Genjutsu to bind the opponent making them unable to move.
Notes:
-Paralyzing lasts 2 turns
-Can only be used twice per battle
-Requires a 4 turn cool down
-Cannot use Genjutsu Next turn

Now, this jutsu is rather simple. Case a Genjutsu like normal by using a single handseal. this will make the opponent believe they are deep underwater and unable to move from the pressure. This Jutsu can be extremely helpful if the opponent is already underwater as it will mask the fact that it is a Genjutsu. Once trapped in the genjutsu, the opponent, if not countered, will remain unable to move for 2 turns, in which time you can take the chance to do as you please. any questions?
Damn. This is the cherry on the top. Will go excellent with the water arsenal I already assembled. I believe that its short and clearly written description point out everything necessary, thus I have no questions. Thanks. Keep this thread subscribed as we'll need it soon. :)

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the wait.
===========

Alright, the time has come for the last Jutsu:

(Kinjutsu Suiton: Itami Gisei) Forbidden Water Release: Sacrificial Pain.
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage points: 90
Description: Before or After making contact with an opponent the user will drawl water from there own body and form small thin yet dense spikes as thin as needles stick out throughout there body or designated area of the user. This will form a defensive lair of countless needles that can easily pierce into an opponent. When these needles stab into an opponent they take old keeping the opponent stuck in the connected area almost like glue, although this is causes by small barbs located at the ends of each spike. Upon the users will they can release the water outwards in a large blast that will blast back the opponent causing extreme crushing power and force sending them flying backwards. Because of the use of the users own water within his body this Jutsu causes extreme dehydration. This makes the user feel drained and dizzy as well as blurs his vision stunting his ability to see well. This will also cause the user to look slightly "aged" after use of this Jutsu.
Note:
-Can only be used one time per battle
-Dehydration last for two turns

As you can see, this jutsu is rare. Being Custom Kinjutsu, in order to use it one is required to have Kinjutsu just like any other Kinjutsu technique... oh, and did I mention it's Kinjutsu? O_O lol, as you can see it's a very useful technique. I developed this technique after my fight with Liliana in the Grand RP Tournament's Final Round. In which she opened the EIG and owned me. This technique is perfect when fighting in close combat situations allowing for a quick and powerful blast while holding an opponent in place. Requiring quick reflexes to be used to it's fullest. It's description is clear. so I will wait to answer any questions you may have before continuing.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the wait.
===========

Alright, the time has come for the last Jutsu:

(Kinjutsu Suiton: Itami Gisei) Forbidden Water Release: Sacrificial Pain.
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage points: 90
Description: Before or After making contact with an opponent the user will drawl water from there own body and form small thin yet dense spikes as thin as needles stick out throughout there body or designated area of the user. This will form a defensive lair of countless needles that can easily pierce into an opponent. When these needles stab into an opponent they take old keeping the opponent stuck in the connected area almost like glue, although this is causes by small barbs located at the ends of each spike. Upon the users will they can release the water outwards in a large blast that will blast back the opponent causing extreme crushing power and force sending them flying backwards. Because of the use of the users own water within his body this Jutsu causes extreme dehydration. This makes the user feel drained and dizzy as well as blurs his vision stunting his ability to see well. This will also cause the user to look slightly "aged" after use of this Jutsu.
Note:
-Can only be used one time per battle
-Dehydration last for two turns

As you can see, this jutsu is rare. Being Custom Kinjutsu, in order to use it one is required to have Kinjutsu just like any other Kinjutsu technique... oh, and did I mention it's Kinjutsu? O_O lol, as you can see it's a very useful technique. I developed this technique after my fight with Liliana in the Grand RP Tournament's Final Round. In which she opened the EIG and owned me. This technique is perfect when fighting in close combat situations allowing for a quick and powerful blast while holding an opponent in place. Requiring quick reflexes to be used to it's fullest. It's description is clear. so I will wait to answer any questions you may have before continuing.
Why is the grammar so horrible? U_U

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its because my grammar is horrible, thous making what I type horrible lol. Seriously though, do you have any questions about the workings of the technique?
Yeah, you suck. No questions on the technique though. Since it's a kinjutsu technique I think it's properly restricted and leaves a fair burden on the user.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so it's a pretty simple tool. Ask what questions you have and as discussed the price is 2k for the pair..

(Chakra Saifon) Chakra Siphon
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (-20 per turn)
Description: A basic automated siphon tool attached to the users back and designed to passively absorb and store the users chakra. This Nin-tech is able to sense foreign chakra and then pump all the stored chakra back into the user creating a shock that spikes and restarts the users chakra flow. This allows the user to break out of Genjutsu using the chakra surge method, being able to release any genjutsu, excluding Yin and MS level Genjutsu, so long as the surge of chakra released into the user is higher then the chakra used for the Genjutsu. This Nin-Tech is able to store up to 100 chakra into it, taking up to five turns before it reaches capacity. If the user has Senjutsu, the siphon can still absorb the senjutsu like chakra and release the Senjutsu back into the user, following the foreign chakra/energies release method of Genjutsu, instead of the chakra surge method. This allows the user to break any genjutsu, including Yin release genjutsu however it cannot break Mangekyou Sharingan Genjutsu. This Chakra Siphon begins absorbing and storing the users chakra at the beginning of battle and stops absorbing once it reaches capacity and/or when the chakra/senjutsu is released back into the user. Requiring a two turn cooldown period before it begins absorbing chakra/senjutsu again. While the siphoning of chakra is a passive ability, the release of chakra back into the user will still cost a move for that turn. Lastly, this Nin-tech cannot be used to enhance techniques in any way. The chakra/senjutsu released back into the user does not replenish their chakra or senjutsu reserves. Only working to release foreign chakras and genjutsu under one of the two presented methods.
Notes:
-Must be placed in the users biography

(Kaihou Kasugai) Automated Clamps
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: A basic automated clamp designed to read the electrical input of muscles contracting allowing the user to simply flex in a specific way to release them. These clamps are integrated into Leg Weights to hold them in place. Allowing the user to simply flex their leg in a specific manor to passively release the weight giving them freedom of mobility. These clamps give no added bonus or benefit other then releasing the weights in a more versatile way, better suited for combat.
Notes:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, so it's a pretty simple tool. Ask what questions you have and as discussed the price is 2k for the pair..

(Chakra Saifon) Chakra Siphon
Chakra Cost: N/A (-20 per turn)
Description: A basic automated siphon tool attached to the users back and designed to passively absorb and store the users chakra. This Nin-tech is able to sense foreign chakra and then pump all the stored chakra back into the user creating a shock that spikes and restarts the users chakra flow. This allows the user to break out of Genjutsu using the chakra surge method, being able to release any genjutsu, excluding Yin and MS level Genjutsu, so long as the surge of chakra released into the user is higher then the chakra used for the Genjutsu. This Nin-Tech is able to store up to 100 chakra into it, taking up to five turns before it reaches capacity. If the user has Senjutsu, the siphon can still absorb the senjutsu like chakra and release the Senjutsu back into the user, following the foreign chakra/energies release method of Genjutsu, instead of the chakra surge method. This allows the user to break any genjutsu, including Yin release genjutsu however it cannot break Mangekyou Sharingan Genjutsu. This Chakra Siphon begins absorbing and storing the users chakra at the beginning of battle and stops absorbing once it reaches capacity and/or when the chakra/senjutsu is released back into the user. Requiring a two turn cooldown period before it begins absorbing chakra/senjutsu again. While the siphoning of chakra is a passive ability, the release of chakra back into the user will still cost a move for that turn. Lastly, this Nin-tech cannot be used to enhance techniques in any way. The chakra/senjutsu released back into the user does not replenish their chakra or senjutsu reserves. Only working to release foreign chakras and genjutsu under one of the two presented methods.
Notes:

(Kaihou Kasugai) Automated Clamps
Description: A basic automated clamp designed to read the electrical input of muscles contracting allowing the user to simply flex in a specific way to release them. These clamps are integrated into Leg Weights to hold them in place. Allowing the user to simply flex their leg in a specific manor to passively release the weight giving them freedom of mobility. These clamps give no added bonus or benefit other then releasing the weights in a more versatile way, better suited for combat.
Notes:
How does this work against Kuninotokotachi? That specifically says it needs 150 yin or 75 yang chakra. Would this work on genjutsu empowered by it? No question about the second one. Very nice.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does this work against Kuninotokotachi? That specifically says it needs 150 yin or 75 yang chakra. Would this work on genjutsu empowered by it? No question about the second one. Very nice.
So for reference Kuninotokotachi says:
  • "At such a point, the only ways to release the hold of Kuninotokotachi would be for the user to release it themselves, for the user to die or an outside source to transfer at least 150 chakra from Yin techniques or 75 chakra from Yang techniques to balance. "
  • "Note: The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the target. Within short-range users can capture others within their hypnotic spell and completely take over their body within 2 turns. At mid-range the hypnotic spell takes 3 turns, and long range is ineffective. "
So under the Senjutsu sections of the Siphon, it will be able to release Kuninotokotachi as long as you have not been placed under it's hypnotic spell. If you have then it cannot break it. Since at that point forward it, an outside source would need to be 150 Yin or 75 Yang chakra to break it. As long as you don't fully fall under the control the Senjutsu siphon aspect can break it.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So for reference Kuninotokotachi says:
  • "At such a point, the only ways to release the hold of Kuninotokotachi would be for the user to release it themselves, for the user to die or an outside source to transfer at least 150 chakra from Yin techniques or 75 chakra from Yang techniques to balance. "
  • "Note: The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the target. Within short-range users can capture others within their hypnotic spell and completely take over their body within 2 turns. At mid-range the hypnotic spell takes 3 turns, and long range is ineffective. "
So under the Senjutsu sections of the Siphon, it will be able to release Kuninotokotachi as long as you have not been placed under it's hypnotic spell. If you have then it cannot break it. Since at that point forward it, an outside source would need to be 150 Yin or 75 Yang chakra to break it. As long as you don't fully fall under the control the Senjutsu siphon aspect can break it.
Alright, and if you don't have senjutsu on the bio, then you're stuck. I guess that's a fair trade. Would be perfect to utilize it fully, but 50% of it shouldn't be enough I guess. No more questions. Paying 2k kumi as agreed.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, and if you don't have senjutsu on the bio, then you're stuck. I guess that's a fair trade. Would be perfect to utilize it fully, but 50% of it shouldn't be enough I guess. No more questions. Paying 2k kumi as agreed.
Yeah normally they don't allow things to break Yin enhanced Genjutsu so easily, so having an altered section for Yin, Senjutsu was the tradeoff.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mentokou Kae) Momentum Shift
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using the most basic application of flight, the user can change their current momentum in the direction desired. This technique, while being a basic principle of flight can be used in a variety of ways. It can be most effective when in close combat, allowing the user to shift their momentum in unique ways to enhance the unpredictability of their attack(s). This doesn't increase the power output but simply allows the user to change the possible delivery of attack by altering the momentum of it. After the shift in momentum carries the user a maximum of five meters, the flight technique will simply function as normal.
Note:
-Can only be used with Otsutsuki Flight technique.
-Can only be used four times per battle
-Requires a one turn cool down.

(Otsutsuki Taijutsu) Otsutsuki Body Art
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage points: 40 - 80
Description: A Taijutsu technique developed by the Otsutsuki clan using it's base principle revolves around their flight technique. Taking the method of flight to alter the users momentum freely allows the user of this art to more efficiently attack while flying. The user can preform a simple punch and/or kick or a series of punches and/or kicks, even from multiple angles as the flight technique allows freedom of mobility while airborne by altering their momentum mid-air to increase the unpredictability behind each strike. The attack(s) made using this method are not faster then what would otherwise be allowed via the flight technique. However the free motion of flight allows the user to more effectively deliver higher levels of Taijutsu that would otherwise be difficult to achieve. The power behind the attack is depended on the user. The user can even apply this method to another Taijutsu technique to alter it's momentum to effectively create a Taijutsu combination attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used with Otsutsuki Flight technique
-Can only use S-rank variant three times per battle/event
-Requires a Taijutsu Specialty

Both rather self explanatory. One allows you to shift momentum to evade or empower a chakraless taijutsu attack via combination. The other is similar but used to attack via taijutsu during flight, dealing higher levels of damage then what would otherwise be allowed for standard taijutsu. It can also be used in combination with any taijutsu attack. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Mentokou Kae) Momentum Shift
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using the most basic application of flight, the user can change their current momentum in the direction desired. This technique, while being a basic principle of flight can be used in a variety of ways. It can be most effective when in close combat, allowing the user to shift their momentum in unique ways to enhance the unpredictability of their attack(s). This doesn't increase the power output but simply allows the user to change the possible delivery of attack by altering the momentum of it. After the shift in momentum carries the user a maximum of five meters, the flight technique will simply function as normal.
Note:
-Can only be used with Otsutsuki Flight technique.
-Can only be used four times per battle
-Requires a one turn cool down.

(Otsutsuki Taijutsu) Otsutsuki Body Art
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage points: 40 - 80
Description: A Taijutsu technique developed by the Otsutsuki clan using it's base principle revolves around their flight technique. Taking the method of flight to alter the users momentum freely allows the user of this art to more efficiently attack while flying. The user can preform a simple punch and/or kick or a series of punches and/or kicks, even from multiple angles as the flight technique allows freedom of mobility while airborne by altering their momentum mid-air to increase the unpredictability behind each strike. The attack(s) made using this method are not faster then what would otherwise be allowed via the flight technique. However the free motion of flight allows the user to more effectively deliver higher levels of Taijutsu that would otherwise be difficult to achieve. The power behind the attack is depended on the user. The user can even apply this method to another Taijutsu technique to alter it's momentum to effectively create a Taijutsu combination attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used with Otsutsuki Flight technique
-Can only use S-rank variant three times per battle/event
-Requires a Taijutsu Specialty

Both rather self explanatory. One allows you to shift momentum to evade or empower a chakraless taijutsu attack via combination. The other is similar but used to attack via taijutsu during flight, dealing higher levels of damage then what would otherwise be allowed for standard taijutsu. It can also be used in combination with any taijutsu attack. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
No questions. Been eyeing these for a while so I got familiar with them. Hopefully I can put them to good use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serpent