Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei walks up behind barney and asks "Do I need to Suit-up?"
Wait, what? Where's your suit? >_> Actually forget it. You'll get wet anyway. xD

So, me first? Ok.

Ototon/Genjutsu: Doppurā kōka | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Doppler Effect
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40 Chakra
Damage: N/A
Description: After shooting or throwing a projectile or ninja weapon, the user uses the sound of the moving object as a trigger for a powerful illusion. The sound of the object would not be enough on it's own to trigger the illusion, so the user has to use his chakra in order to amplify the sound. The powerful illusion consists of tricking the opponents hearing, using the basic principle of incoming sound, called Doppler effect. The doppler effect works by making the sound of an incoming object much louder than it is, as it's moving away from the person. This happens because the sound waves of the incoming object get shorter and shorter as it's getting closer to the listener and longer and longer as it's receding. Using his ability to control sound with his chakra, the user would disturb the opponents chakra flow, causing confusion in his hearing and making incoming objects appear much closer. Using the genjutsu he can also make the opponent hear the object coming from behind, or any other side of choice. The purpose of this genjutsu is to effectively confuse the opponent and trick his senses, making him unsure whether to trust his hearing or vision, giving the user a short window to take advantage against the opponent.
Note: Usable only twice per battle
Note: Only McRazor can teach this

Doppler effect. As I explained in the description it basically takes the sound of an object and shifts it around the battlefield at your will. You have full control of the direction of the sound which should hopefully confuse the opponent. However, through the usual meta-gaming the opponent will most likely ignore the sound and try to defend against the incoming object. When I made it, I thought about throwing kunai and simple stuff like that, but it can work on any object and by that I mean anything that produces sound. Water splashes, wind makes a whoosh, lighting and fire crackle and earth sounds like, well, earth. >_> Either way, it's applicable to anything and it's to confuse the opponent, simple as that.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, what? Where's your suit? >_> Actually forget it. You'll get wet anyway. xD

So, me first? Ok.

Ototon/Genjutsu: Doppurā kōka | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Doppler Effect
Chakra: 40 Chakra
Description: After shooting or throwing a projectile or ninja weapon, the user uses the sound of the moving object as a trigger for a powerful illusion. The sound of the object would not be enough on it's own to trigger the illusion, so the user has to use his chakra in order to amplify the sound. The powerful illusion consists of tricking the opponents hearing, using the basic principle of incoming sound, called Doppler effect. The doppler effect works by making the sound of an incoming object much louder than it is, as it's moving away from the person. This happens because the sound waves of the incoming object get shorter and shorter as it's getting closer to the listener and longer and longer as it's receding. Using his ability to control sound with his chakra, the user would disturb the opponents chakra flow, causing confusion in his hearing and making incoming objects appear much closer. Using the genjutsu he can also make the opponent hear the object coming from behind, or any other side of choice. The purpose of this genjutsu is to effectively confuse the opponent and trick his senses, making him unsure whether to trust his hearing or vision, giving the user a short window to take advantage against the opponent.

Doppler effect. As I explained in the description it basically takes the sound of an object and shifts it around the battlefield at your will. You have full control of the direction of the sound which should hopefully confuse the opponent. However, through the usual meta-gaming the opponent will most likely ignore the sound and try to defend against the incoming object. When I made it, I thought about throwing kunai and simple stuff like that, but it can work on any object and by that I mean anything that produces sound. Water splashes, wind makes a whoosh, lighting and fire crackle and earth sounds like, well, earth. >_> Either way, it's applicable to anything and it's to confuse the opponent, simple as that.
Wait, you never said my suit was going to get wet.. Ahhh..!

You must be registered for see images

It's a really useful jutsu non the less.. I only have one question about it. Is there a set distance that the object sounds? or can it very depending the the description given in the attack?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait, you never said my suit was going to get wet.. Ahhh..!

It's a really useful jutsu non the less.. I only have one question about it. Is there a set distance that the object sounds? or can it very depending the the description given in the attack?
Well, the sound can only affect victims within mid range so if the opponent is at long range and hears the sound it will be too weak to trigger the illusion. Hope that answers your question.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the sound can only affect victims within mid range so if the opponent is at long range and hears the sound it will be too weak to trigger the illusion. Hope that answers your question.
It does... Now, for this first Jutsu I will be teaching you. It's concitered to be one of the strongest Water Jutsu of all time. it was developed in another Space-time and to fully understand it I need to tell you how it's knowledge came across my path. Several years ago, on a dark and stormy knight, I was studying the Fuuinjutsu seals on the 4th Hokage's Kunai when I was suddenly teleported into another realm. This place was very similar then the world we know but at the same time completely strange. In this world, people fight using summoning animals called Pokemon. they summon then with these small red and white balls. like the summoning animals here, they have different abilities. Now, the most majestic Pokemon of them all had mastered this attack, and its mastery was so perfect that it only used this attack in battle. This Pokemon's name was Magikarp and the attack is know as... wait for it... wait for it... SPLASH ATTACK!

(Suiton: Bochabocha Seme) Water Release: Splash Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will lay down in an water source and flop around like a fish. this causes small amounts of water to splash up on any nearby opponent(s). This is often used as a taunt to anger an opponent before battle.
Note:
-Requires a Water Source
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

So, as the Jutsu says, all you need to do is be close to an opponent and flop around, this will cause water to splash up on an opponents suit. making them get mad and unable to focus before battle. often making them attack in a rage.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dat barney dude , just dat barney ! XD
Thanks for the enthusiasm. Signs an autograph. Do you have a sister? Is the legal? Here's my number, tell her to give me a call.

It does... Now, for this first Jutsu I will be teaching you. It's concitered to be one of the strongest Water Jutsu of all time. it was developed in another Space-time and to fully understand it I need to tell you how it's knowledge came across my path. Several years ago, on a dark and stormy knight, I was studying the Fuuinjutsu seals on the 4th Hokage's Kunai when I was suddenly teleported into another realm. This place was very similar then the world we know but at the same time completely strange. In this world, people fight using summoning animals called Pokemon. they summon then with these small red and white balls. like the summoning animals here, they have different abilities. Now, the most majestic Pokemon of them all had mastered this attack, and its mastery was so perfect that it only used this attack in battle. This Pokemon's name was Magikarp and the attack is know as... wait for it... wait for it... SPLASH ATTACK!

(Suiton: Bochabocha Seme) Water Release: Splash Attack
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will lay down in an water source and flop around like a fish. this causes small amounts of water to splash up on any nearby opponent(s). This is often used as a taunt to anger an opponent before battle.
Note:
-Requires a Water Source

So, as the Jutsu says, all you need to do is be close to an opponent and flop around, this will cause water to splash up on an opponents suit. making them get mad and unable to focus before battle. often making them attack in a rage.
Oh god. I lived for this moment. U_U My dreams came finally true. Now I can quit RP. There's nothing more for me to attain. The ultimate power is mine! HAHAHAHAHHA!
Eh, what were you saying?

I throw myself on the ground and start flopping around like a fish on dry. Like this?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the enthusiasm. Signs an autograph. Do you have a sister? Is the legal? Here's my number, tell her to give me a call.

Oh god. I lived for this moment. U_U My dreams came finally true. Now I can quit RP. There's nothing more for me to attain. The ultimate power is mine! HAHAHAHAHHA!
Eh, what were you saying?

I throw myself on the ground and start flopping around like a fish on dry. Like this?
No, no, you need to be on a water source.. like this..

• Haha
Reactions: System001

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, no, you need to be on a water source.. like this..

I don't want to get my suit wet. >_> I get the point though. U_U

Ototon: Kussetsu | Sound Release: Refraction
Chakra: 30
Description: The user can use his sound chakra in order to refract a soundwave that he already performed by altering the transmission medium, i.e air. After performing a sound jutsu the user can thicken or thin out the air in the path of the jutsu in order to redirect it, mostly if the opponent tries to dodge it or to dodge incoming projectiles. He can do this twice in a quick succession but with the double chakra cost. Since he's altering soundwaves he has to be really quick and have complete sound mastery. To perform the technique he can snap his finger if he's altering the soundwave at short range, or a handseal if it's at medium range.
Note: Can refract soundwaves up to (including) A rank
Note: If refracting twice in a quick succession then only up to B rank
Note: Usable thrice per conflict

What you do is basically redirect the soundwave. It's a very fast technique and considering how fast sound is, I'd say it's possible to follow up with this one before the opponent even reacts. However, to do that you'd need some kind of confirmation about what he's about to do, or you could just blast a sound wave in your previous turn and wait to see his response and then redirect it. You can redirect it twice to circle an obstacle like a earthen wall or a wind shield or something along the lines.

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't want to get my suit wet. >_> I get the point though. U_U

Ototon: Kussetsu | Sound Release: Refraction
Description: The user can use his sound chakra in order to refract a soundwave that he already performed by altering the transmission medium, i.e air. After performing a sound jutsu the user can thicken or thin out the air in the path of the jutsu in order to redirect it, mostly if the opponent tries to dodge it or to dodge incoming projectiles. He can do this twice in a quick succession but with the double chakra cost. Since he's altering soundwaves he has to be really quick and have complete sound mastery. To perform the technique he can snap his finger if he's altering the soundwave at short range, or a handseal if it's at medium range.
Note: Can refract soundwaves up to (including) A rank
Note: If refracting twice in a quick succession then only up to B rank
Note: Usable thrice per conflict

What you do is basically redirect the soundwave. It's a very fast technique and considering how fast sound is, I'd say it's possible to follow up with this one before the opponent even reacts. However, to do that you'd need some kind of confirmation about what he's about to do, or you could just blast a sound wave in your previous turn and wait to see his response and then redirect it. You can redirect it twice to circle an obstacle like a earthen wall or a wind shield or something along the lines.
I think it's a really cool Jutsu and I understand how it works, however there are a few questions I have about this one...

1) Can this Jutsu be used to re-direct and opponents Sound Jutsu?
2) In the Notes, it says twice per "Conflict" Does this mean, in the Ninja World, that it can be used more then 2 times, so long as you are fighting a different opponent. or is the "war" count as the conflict?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's a really cool Jutsu and I understand how it works, however there are a few questions I have about this one...

1) Can this Jutsu be used to re-direct and opponents Sound Jutsu?
2) In the Notes, it says twice per "Conflict" Does this mean, in the Ninja World, that it can be used more then 2 times, so long as you are fighting a different opponent. or is the "war" count as the conflict?
1) No, only yours.
2) It's a note that Xylon added but I believe he meant per battle. However, during war it's the same, isn't it?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) No, only yours.
2) It's a note that Xylon added but I believe he meant per battle. However, during war it's the same, isn't it?
Understood..

Now, this next Jutsu:

(Suiton: Jinzouningen) Water Release: Prone
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will make a single handseal forming a basic Dome of water around them that is able to block incoming techniques of the appropriate rank. The dome is able to be maintained so after blocking the attack, the user will form another handseal causing the water to explode outward forming small hair like needle of dense water in all directions. These Needles cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
Notes:
-Can only be used twice per battle
-Requires a 2 turn cool down
-Requires a water source
-If maintained, the user spends another move.
-Can only be taught by Serpent

With this Jutsu, you will make a single handseal and form a dome of water around yourself using a water near by water source. this dome is hallow much like a bubble. It can defend against any "neutral" element to it of the same rank, elements weak to water of S-rank, and elements strong to water of B-rank. the water doesn't touch you so you don't get shocked if you block an electrical attack. Also, after blocking the jutsu of appropriate rank, the dome will remain. You can then proceed to make another handseal to blast the dome outwards in all direction. this will form small hair like needles. which will reach out to a mid ranged area.. the size of the dome is up to you.. you can make it hold yourself or a so long as they are within range... any questions?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Understood..

Now, this next Jutsu:

(Suiton: Jinzouningen) Water Release: Prone
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will make a single handseal forming a basic Dome of water around them that is able to block incoming techniques of the appropriate rank. The dome is able to be maintained so after blocking the attack, the user will form another handseal causing the water to explode outward forming small hair like needle of dense water in all directions. These Needles cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
Notes:
-Can only be used twice per battle
-Requires a 2 turn cool down
-Requires a water source
-If maintained, the user spends another move.
-Can only be taught by Serpent

With this Jutsu, you will make a single handseal and form a dome of water around yourself using a water near by water source. this dome is hallow much like a bubble. It can defend against any "neutral" element to it of the same rank, elements weak to water of S-rank, and elements strong to water of B-rank. the water doesn't touch you so you don't get shocked if you block an electrical attack. Also, after blocking the jutsu of appropriate rank, the dome will remain. You can then proceed to make another handseal to blast the dome outwards in all direction. this will form small hair like needles. which will reach out to a mid ranged area.. the size of the dome is up to you.. you can make it hold yourself or a so long as they are within range... any questions?
1) "after blocking the jutsu of appropriate rank" - it wont disperse after meeting an equal force? That's interesting.
2) What are considered targets of greater density?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) "after blocking the jutsu of appropriate rank" - it wont disperse after meeting an equal force? That's interesting.
2) What are considered targets of greater density?
1) Indeed, you will maintain the water, even after blocking an attack of equal force, however if the force is stronger, then you can't maintain it as it would be overpowered.

2) Well, I would say anything of the appropriate ranks and elemental strength and/or weakness. (B-rank or higher Earth and other elements strong to water. S-ranked fire and elements weak to water. A-ranked elements that are equal to water.)

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) Indeed, you will maintain the water, even after blocking an attack of equal force, however if the force is stronger, then you can't maintain it as it would be overpowered.

2) Well, I would say anything of the appropriate ranks and elemental strength and/or weakness. (B-rank or higher Earth and other elements strong to water. S-ranked fire and elements weak to water. A-ranked elements that are equal to water.)
Ototon: Hirō | Sound Release: Exhaustion
Description: After performing a handseal, the user hums an infrasound wave and directs it at the opponent. Infrasound waves have frequency below the 20Hz that human ears can hear. This frequency has, specifically, 5Hz because of its unique effects on the human body. Because of its short frequency it causes exhaustion, shortness of breath and even nausea for a short period of time. It happens because it affects the opponents lungs and causes the air to rapidly and intensively move in and out, distupting his regular breathing patterns, which in return jumpstarts all the other effects.
Note: Effects last for 1 turn
Note: Can only be used twice per battle

Simple and awesome. You perform a sound and hum a sound that has a very low frequency which can't be heard by the opponent. The hum is very short, a second at most so you have time to perform other techniques afterwards. You're humming through your nose, with your lips closed so he doesn't see anything other than the handseal but since he can't see nor hear the soundwave he can wonder whether it's genjutsu or something else. However, he will feel the effects immediately. The sound causes the air in his lungs to vibrate rapidly which forces all the tiny molecules of air out of the lung and preventing it to be transferred into the bloodstream. This causes the opponent to feel dizzy and exhausted as well as nauseated for a turn. This will also effectively disrupt all techniques that require the opponent to inhale in order to release the technique. It doesn't really have a clarification on the strength of the effects in terms of preventing certain skills but everyone will agree that dizziness and exhaustion will prevent you from performing a long sequences of handseals and very complex jutsus. It can affect only one opponent.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You explain it well, I only wish it lasted longer, but in spite of that Its a useful jutsu and i can think of some useful methods to use it in battle. My only question is, if you have enough time to use this while the opponent is already in the process of a technique. Would it "in theory" be able to cause the opponent to slip up on the technique is a similar fashion to Killing Intent?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You explain it well, I only wish it lasted longer, but in spite of that Its a useful jutsu and i can think of some useful methods to use it in battle. My only question is, if you have enough time to use this while the opponent is already in the process of a technique. Would it "in theory" be able to cause the opponent to slip up on the technique is a similar fashion to Killing Intent?
If it has anything to do with breathing, like wind or fire and even water in some cases, basically when you spit, then yeah, it could affect his technique.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice to know, now this next jutsu is rather simple:

(Suiton: Uzumaki Dri-Engai) Water Release: Dome of the Slashing Whirlpool
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will make 4 handseals, forming a whirlpool from under the opponent, this whirlpool will pull the opponent deep into the water and then form into a dome that will be spinning at high speed. because of the speed, the water is capable of shredding flesh. If the opponent is already under water, the Dome can be produced without the need of the whirlpool, allowing for a faster delivery of the attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Requires a Water Source.
-No S-ranks or above next turn.

This Jutsu has 2 methods that you can use it for, the first is that, if an opponent is standing on a water source, you can make a set of handseals equaling 4 and create a vortex of water under them (aka' Whirlpool). This will pull then down into the water at a fast rate. once beneath the water, the whirlpool will form into a dome, the size of which really depends on you, if you but no larger then a 10m diameter. This spinning dome will slice at an opponent causing major damage upon them.. the second method will require the opponent to be underwater, this allows you to quickly form the dome, skipping the whirlpool step. This will hit much faster and will be a lot harder for an opponent to evade. This method will still require the 4 handseals though.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice to know, now this next jutsu is rather simple:

(Suiton: Uzumaki Dri-Engai) Water Release: Dome of the Slashing Whirlpool
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will make 4 handseals, forming a whirlpool from under the opponent, this whirlpool will pull the opponent deep into the water and then form into a dome that will be spinning at high speed. because of the speed, the water is capable of shredding flesh. If the opponent is already under water, the Dome can be produced without the need of the whirlpool, allowing for a faster delivery of the attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Requires a Water Source.
-No S-ranks or above next turn.

This Jutsu has 2 methods that you can use it for, the first is that, if an opponent is standing on a water source, you can make a set of handseals equaling 4 and create a vortex of water under them (aka' Whirlpool). This will pull then down into the water at a fast rate. once beneath the water, the whirlpool will form into a dome, the size of which really depends on you, if you but no larger then a 10m diameter. This spinning dome will slice at an opponent causing major damage upon them.. the second method will require the opponent to be underwater, this allows you to quickly form the dome, skipping the whirlpool step. This will hit much faster and will be a lot harder for an opponent to evade. This method will still require the 4 handseals though.
As I already told you, I have an excellent combination with this. :) My 1 handseal specialty still applies?

The last one of mine.

Ototon/Genjutsu: Furasshu-Gurō | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Flash-Taunt
Chakra: 20
Description: Flash-taunt is a close combat, sound based genjutsu. It's special because of its characteristic to be triggered rather quickly, while in close, hand to hand combat. To trigger the genjutsu, the user will focus an amount of sound chakra into his bladed weapon or his limbs and engage into a fight. The moment his weapon or limbs collide with his opponent's, they would release the usual sound (clash of metal weapons or a dull thump of limbs) with infused sound chakra, causing the soundwave to spread and trick the opponent into a genjutsu where the user flashes from his previous position, appearing right behind the opponent, with a sharp kunai pointed at his neck, aiming at his spine. In the illusion the user stabs his kunai in the opponents neck, causing pain and slight momentary loss of limb function. Off course the illusion is momentary and it will happen at the speed a ninja would be otherwise able to perform the same movement in reality. However, because it masks the users real presence, its exceedingly useful to deliver severe blows unnoticed.
Note: Cannot use any other technique while using this nor can the opponent be attacked with Ninjutsu when he is caught in the illusion

Ok, now this one is cool. When you fight someone in close combat you use advantage of all the dull thumps when your limbs collide. Same goes for weapon and metal on metal clashes. You amplify that sound to place an illusion onto the opponent where you flash from your previous location behind the opponent. There he feels the cold of the kunai and you stab it into his spine which makes him lose limb function and limit his movements in reality. Regarding yourself in reality, your presence is masked and you're still in front of the opponent, left to deal the finishing blows.