0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

~ Soul Eater FC ~

~● Plot Summary ●~
In Soul Eater, meister Maka Albarn and her weapon partner Soul Eater are students at Death Weapon Meister Academy Shinigami Buki Shokunin Senmon Gakkō?—"DWMA" for short—located in the fictional Death City in Nevada, United States. The school has many other students including Black Star with his weapon partner Tsubaki, and Death the Kid with his weapon partners Liz and Patty. The school is run by Shinigami, Death himself, as a training facility for weapons and the human wielders of those weapons, the meisters. Maka's goal, along with the other meisters, is to have their weapons defeat and absorb the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and turn them into death scythes, weapons capable of being used by shinigami. In the universe of Soul Eater, witches are powerful beings and the natural enemies of DWMA, as almost all of them have a destructive nature and desire anarchy.

~● Main Characters ●~

~ Maka Albarn ~

The meister of the scythe Soul Eater and the main female protagonist. She is a young but dedicated student who takes after her mother, another prodigious meister. However, her relationship with her father Spirit (aka Death Scythe) is incredibly strained due to his constant flirtations with women, leading her parents to divorce. As such, Maka is obsessed with turning Soul Eater into a Death Scythe that will surpass her father. She makes a good team with Soul, but is prone to nagging and violent outbursts whenever Soul does something foolish. She also developed her own version of the reaper chop that has the same effect as the original but since she lacks Death's large hands she uses a book. When in danger, however, Maka does everything she can to keep Soul out of harm's way. Her skills as a scythe meister allow her to perform the Witch-Hunt Slash and Demon-Hunt Slash with ease when resonating with Soul, but when Soul is infected by black blood, Maka risks slipping into madness if they can't control it. She eventually develops the Anti-Demon Wavelength inherited from her mother which repels the effects of insanity. She is adept at Soul Perception, which allows her to detect souls and judge their strength; she even has the potential to sense witches' souls even when they suppress their magic. After turning Soul into a Death Scythe, Maka gains the ability to fly with the angelic wings offered by her Grigori soul. She is shown to have strong feelings for Soul.

~ Soul Eater ~

A demon scythe and the partner of Maka Albarn, and the main male protagonist. His real name is Soul Evans. His weapon form has a red and black blade, and possesses an eye near the heel which expresses his emotions. He is a laid back and nonchalant boy who tries to maintain a "cool" attitude, which he compares to the situations he is in. He tends to bicker with Maka over unimportant things from time to time, but is fiercely loyal and has more than once displayed his will to die for his meister. He owns a motorcycle, which he and Maka use as transportation. As a member of a renowned musician family, Soul is a talented pianist, but desired to break ties from the family tradition and, using his discovery that he was a demon weapon as an excuse to leave, decided to pursue the goal of becoming the most powerful Death Scythe ever. He is known to have played a dark song for Maka on the piano when they first met, though he is reluctant to play for other people as he doesn't know what he's capable of compared to his older brother, famous violinist Wes Evans. He can use this talent when resonating his soul wavelength with others, playing the piano within his soul to drastically enhance their power. He is shown to have strong feelings for Maka and he gets along well with Black Star. He manages to become a death scythe as the series progresses.

~ Black Star ~

A ninja and the meister of Tsubaki. He is exceedingly arrogant and loud-mouthed for an assassin, preferring to make a big entrance rather than to sneak up on his opponents, and tries to upstage anyone who gains more attention than he does. He frequently calls himself a "big" man destined to surpass God, thus driving himself to his physical limits and making him one of the most athletic students at DWMA. He is a skilled combatant even without a weapon, and has the power to utilize a technique called "Black☆Star Big Wave" to attack opponents with his soul wavelength. He is the sole survivor of the Star Clan, a family of ninjas who slaughtered for wealth until they were wiped out by DWMA, which took him in as an infant. He is oppressed by anyone who recognizes the clan's symbol, a star-shaped tattoo on his shoulder. Due to his obsession for power, some believe he will eventually descend down the path towards a kishin like his father. In the manga, he becomes a member of the elite meister unit Spartoí at DWMA. In the anime, Black Star participates in the battle against Asura alongside Maka and Death the Kid. He gets along very well with Soul.

~ Tsubaki Nakatsukasa ~

The weapon partner of Black Star, classified as a "shadow weapon", given that she has the power to transform into a wide variety of ninja weapons, including a kusarigama, a shuriken, a ninjatō, and a smoke bomb. She has a gentle, quiet, friendly, and easygoing personality, and provides a soothing influence among her friends whenever they argue. She is also very patient and tolerant of others, which allows her to put up with Black Star's constant arrogance and showboating, and serves as a highly collaborative partner in battle. Her multiple weapon forms are part of a tradition passed down by her family, descended from a demon weapon created by Arachne. She later acquires her most powerful form, a black katana classified as the "Enchanted Sword," which initially belonged to her corrupted brother Masamune before she defeated him and absorbed his soul. After raiding Baba Yaga's castle, Tsubaki joins the elite meister-weapon unit Spartoí along with Black Star.

~ Death The Kid ~

The son of Lord Death and the meister of the Thompson sisters. He suffers from a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder for symmetry: he views anything perfectly balanced on the right and left to be beautiful, and breaks down upon seeing anything off even by the slightest measurement (sometimes to the point of vomiting up blood and collapsing), which proves to be a major hindrance in his daily life and during battle. He chose to wield the Thompson sisters as twin guns to preserve his personal symmetry, and refuses to fight using one while the other is missing. Nevertheless, he is able to fight without his weapons through the use of a custom martial arts style. He can also summon a flying skateboard called Beelzebub as both transportation and a weapon. His status as a Death God grants him formidable power, particularly the destructive Soul Resonance "Death Cannon." While he is not required to collect souls or attend DWMA because of this, he does so anyway to fulfill his personal desires. His most distinguishing feature is the set of three white streaks on the left side of his head called the "Lines of Sanzu" which increase his godlike powers whenever they connect, though it depresses him whenever someone mentions them as they are not symmetrical. In the manga, it is implied that Kid's Lines of Sanzu are connected with the power or life-force of his father, Lord Death. As Kid grows stronger, his father grows weaker.

~ Thompson Sisters ~

Twin demon guns and the weapon partners of Death the Kid. They both take the form of semi-automatic pistols (which are similar in appearance to the Beretta 92 Inox, IMI Desert Eagle or Jericho 941) that compress Kid's soul wavelength and fire it in the form of energy bullets that range in strength from destructive blasts to painful yet non-wound-inducing shots. Elizabeth "Liz" Thompson, the older sister, is a cynical young woman who always finds Kid's perfectionist attitude annoying, but is also very cowardly and easy to frighten; Patricia "Patty" Thompson, the younger sister, is an extremely childish girl who is able to maintain a cheerful attitude in any situation, but usually has bouts of psychotic rage to motivate her partners. Each sister is able to wield the other in their weapon form to use whenever Kid is unable to. Liz and Patty were abandoned on the streets of Brooklyn where they mugged passers by to survive. The sisters attempted to mug Kid upon first meeting him, but instead decided to join him with the intention of exploiting his wealth and authority as a Death God. However, they grew closer to Kid over time and they gradually outgrew their greedy desires.

~● Owner ●~ Thadias

~● Co-Owner ●~ Ouran Chigu

~● Members List ●~
Thadias
AzulaFan
Nyx
AMystery
Taiketsu Namikaze
kaos555
Sinderella23
Sasuke Susano
kidkisame
Ouran Chigu
Revan
naruto is a beast
UxCxHxIxHxA
kazeshini
Jaykson
Yaagura
Reiji Shikoske
KingBarragan
Uzumaki Chris

~● Userbar/Avatar ●~
Maka
Soul
Black Star
Tsubaki
Death The Kid
Thompson Sisters

~● Become Apart Of The RP ●~

If you wish to join in on the Soul Eater RP and see how it turns out, then you can fill out one of these templates below. U_U

Code:
~ DWMA Teacher Template ~

Name:
1-4 Star teacher:
Looks (Post a picture or describe yourself):
Favorite Character in Soul Eater:
Code:
~ DWMA Student Template ~

Name:
Code:
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~
Name:
What type of weapon are you:
Meister Partner (If you have one yet):
Looks (Post a picture of both your human form and your weapon(s) form):
~● Details For Templates ●~

~ If You Become A Teacher ~

If you fill out the Teacher Template and get approved, then you will become an official teacher at the DWMA. You will gain the ability to teach your own class, and you will be allowed to pick who you want as your students.
Becoming a teacher also comes with responsibilities. Such as taking care of questions any new members of the FC might have, or approving RP applications, and many more things you will be required to do.

Anyone can become a teacher. Its simply about how well you think you deserve the title. U_U

~ If You Become A Meister ~

If you fill out the Meister Template and get approved, then you will become an official student at the DWMA. You will gain the ability to pick who you want as your partner, being someone who has filled out the Weapon Template.
Becoming a Meister will mean you can take up missions at the Task Board, and also be able to attend classes. Note that you can choose what classes you want to take and who you want as your teacher(s). But if you get picked by a teacher to take his/her classes, then you must attend their classes as well.
Being a Meister also comes with responsibilities. Meaning once you are teamed up with a Weapon, then its your job to take care of your weapon and take him/her on missions with you. You will be required to help your Weapon get all 99 evil human souls, also known as kishin souls, and 1 Witch soul, to turn him/her into a Death Scythe.

~ If You Become A Weapon ~

If you fill out the Weapon Template and get approved, you will become an official Weapon at the DWMA. You will gain the ability to pick who you want as your partner, being someone who has filled out the Meister Template and got approved.
Becoming a weapon means you can go on missions with your Meister from the Task Board, and also be able to attend classes. Note that you can choose what classes you want to take and who you want as your teacher(s). But if you get picked by a teacher to take his/her classes, then you must attend their classes as well. Being a Weapon also comes with responsibilities. Meaning once you are teamed up with a Meister, then its your job to take care of your Meister and help him/her with missions. You will be required to attend classes with your Meister and you will also be required to go on every mission with your Meister unless a teacher give you a pass saying you are not required to attend the mission with your Meister.
Note that you cannot get one of these passes unless you have a good reason for not going. Simply because you, "Don't want to go." is not reason enough to leave your Meister.

~ Approved Members ~

Nyx~
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~
Name: Nyx
What type of weapon are you: Death scythe-Shadow weapon, main form is a Demon scythe.
Meister Partner (If you have one yet): -
Main weapon form:
Deep red eyes, with various hair colours. Main weapon form is scythe but as a shadow weapon can change to weapons such as kusarigama, a shuriken, a ninjatō and a smoke bomb.
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Tsubaki

~ Approved By Thadias - DWMA Head Teacher ~

AMystery~
Name: Amy stery
Weapon Partner (If you have one yet): -
1-4 Star meister: 2
Usually has a tomboy look, mid-long hair of various colours, usually seen wearing a hoodie and has deep blue eyes.
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Soul Eater/Evans

Taiketsu Namikaze~
Name: Taiketsu Namikaze
What type of weapon are you: I can completely turn into a gauntlet with a blade dagger hidden inside. I can partial transform turning my arms into the gauntlets. My signature move is "Fist Of Fate" where I form a giant fist of pure energy to attack my targets. My other signature attack is "Blast Check" where I shoot a beam of my energy at the target through either my fist or my fingers.
Meister Partner (If you have one yet): None (really don't need one)
Human Form:

Weapon Form:
on either hand
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Tie between Death The Kid and Black Star

Sasuke Susano~
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~

Name: Sasuke Susano/ Wepon Name "LUST"
What type of weapon are you: i Am a Human Blade!
Meister Partner (If you have one yet): N/A

Human Form:
One Star Meister​

Wepon Form:
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Medusa, Soul, Black Star and Kidd

Sinderella23~
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~
Name: Sinderella23 (Sin or Sindy)
What type of weapon are you: A Sai that can be mistaken for a sword

(There is only one but that is what the weapon looks like)
Meister Partner (If you have one yet): None but would like one
Long red hair that is always in pigtails or braids, always wears a dress everywhere she goes, acts like a Lolita girl with a bad attitude, Smart, funny, Kind, and shy.
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Liz and Patty

kidkisame~
Name: Kai Hoshigaki
What type of weapon are you: Shark Skin Blade
Meister Partner (If you have one yet):
Human Form:
I have long blue hair that stands up to the back. I have black small pupils and 3 gills under each eye. I wear a fishnet shirt with a black tee over it. I have navy blue pants with a weapon pouch on the side. I wear a fishnet wristband on my right arm covered by a gray wristband on both wrist. I wear blue sandles and black nail polish on my fingernails and toenails (not girly at all).
Weapon Form:
Blue shark skins cover my body. Wat covers my true form is a silk like wrapping.
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Death The Kid

kaos555~
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~
Name: Takigawa Hosho
What type of weapon are you: Sword
Meister Partner (If you have one yet): Nope

Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Black*star or crona

Yaagura~
Name: kazeshini
What type of weapon are you: Double Sided Curved Scythe
Meister Partner (If you have one yet): Anyone Can Pick Me!
Looks:
Human Form:

Weapon Form:
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Soul

Reiji Shikoske~
Name:Reiji
What type of weapon are you:long-bearded Axe
Meister Partner (If you have one yet):N/A
weapon form
human form
wears this pendant on a thick leather bracelet
Favorite Character in Soul Eater:actually i like soul and black star their so funny as a pair lol

KingBarragan~
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~
Name: Ulquiorra Cifer
What type of weapon are you: Sword
Meister Partner: N/A​
Human Form:

Half Weapon Form:

Sword Form

Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Soul

UxCxHxIxHxA~

Meister

Name:
Kamui Yato

Weapon Partner (If you have one yet):
N/A

Female: Maka
Male: Dr.Stein/ Death the Kid[

Uzumaki chris~

~Miester~
Name: Uzumaki chris
Weapon Partner (If you have one yet): not yet

Second look:
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Black Star, Justin Law, Stien, Shinigami

~ Task/Mission Board ~

Tasks For New Meisters/Weapons! ~
Thadias: Hello new students of DWMA. I am the head teacher and master of this school Thadias.
For those of you who have just been resently accepted on as a Meister/Weapon, then I ask that you quickly find yourselves a partner to begin the next stage of missions!

Good luck to you all! And I look forward to seeing you all become amazing 4-star Meisters and Weapons!

Tasks For 1-Star Meisters/Weapons! ~
Thadias: Yo! Its me again! For those of you who are still learning to bond wave links with your partner, then you should start with an easy assignment for now.

The task is simple. All I want you to do is to challenge another Meister/Weapon to a fight, a Legal fight with a teacher present. The one who wins the fight can then begin classes with their assigned/Picked Teacher!

Good luck kids!

Tasks For 2-Star Meisters/Weapons! ~
Thadias: Yo! Hows it going so far kids?

Seeing as you've made it to rank 2, then I'm guessing you've had a good start! From here on though, your missions will begin to become more dificult. Some missions you might even have to have a teacher assigned with you!

This mission is a bit more extream, but I'm sure you can handle it!
There has been reports of several Kishin running wild feeding off of human souls in France! I want you to take your partner after these loose souls and put an end to their feast once and for all.

Good luck! And see ya on the flip side!

Tasks For 3-Star Meisters/Weapons! ~

Thadias: Hows it hanging?!

So, you've made it to rank 3 have ya? Good to know! Because we need more experienced Meisters/Weapons like yourself!

This task is a bit harder then what you have faced before.
There have been strong soul waves coming from an abandoned mine not far from the south mountains. Reports say that it might be a Kishin that has consumed more then 100 souls!

If you feel up to the task, then feel free to have a swing at him! But be careful!

See ya soon!

Tasks For 4-Star Meisters/Weapons! ~

~Ask a teacher for a 4-star mission~

~ Ranks ~

Code:
1-Star Meister/Weapon           -   Automatic Rank               - 350 health     - Rookie Ranked Moves         -No other

2-Star Meister/Weapon          -   Complete 3 Missions           - 600 Health     - Kishin Slayer + Soul Resonance Rank   - 1 Soul Resonance      - Team Soul Wave link

3-Star Meister/Weapon          - Complete 5 Missions            - 750 Health     - Fatal + Death Blow Rank   - 2 Soul Resonance      -Wave Link Drainer

4-Star Meister/Weapon          -   Complete 10 Missions        - 850 Health     - Possible 1-hit KO + Master Rank   - 3 Soul Resonance      - Lead A Squad

[center]

~ Approved Teachers ~

Master Teacher ~ Thadias
~ DWMA Master ~
Name: Thadias
What type of weapon(s) do I have: Two Scythes I can hold in each hand.
Weapon Partner: Lia & Leo
Looks: White hair, Glasses, always wearing a black jacket.
Soul Resonance Form:
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Death The Kid

(Note, the Master Teacher teaches in every category)

Master Teacher's Death Scythe ~ Lia & Leo (Custom Weapons U_U)

Soul Wave Link Teachers ~ No One (A teacher that teaches you how to control your soul waves and how to further increase your connection with your Meister/Weapon)

Stealth Teachers ~ Ouran Chigu

Name: Ouran Chigu
What you teach in: Stealth
1-4 Star teacher: 3
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Black Star all the way! :D

Kishin Teachers ~ Jaykson

Name: Jaykson Shinumara
What you teach in: Kishin Teachings
1-4 Star Teacher: 2
Favorite Character in Soul Eater: Black Star

Battle Teachers ~ No One (A teacher that teaches you how the fighting system works)

Normal Teachers ~ No One (Teachers that teach you the basics that you will need to know)
[/CENTER]

~ Meister/Weapon Teams! ~

Code:
Team #3 ~ Meister - AMystery. Weapon(s) - kidkisasme & kaos555.

Team #2 ~ Meister - Ouran Chigu. Weapon(s) - Sinderella23 & Nyx.

Team #1 ~ Meister - Thadias. Weapon(s) - Sasuke Susano & Taiketsu Namikaze.

Last edited:

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna join the club!!!!
Welcome. U_U
Can I join :D
do we just put in the application thing or ? for the RP....
No, you don't need to use the application.
If you want to join the Soul Eater RP, then you must fill out one of the templates.
If your not joining the RP, then you can just become an automatic member. U_U

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soul Eater rules all. Downloaded all the anime episodes, Japanese Version of course, to my iPod xd

Gonna read the magna more when I can. I know the animes different from like ep 35+.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, favorite characters?

Mines...all of them xd

Stein and Medusa top the List though. Closely followed by Death The Kid, Liz, Black*Star, Soul, Maka, Lord Death, Tsubaki, Spirit, and everyone else lol I love them all!

Except Crona. I hate him for what he did to *SPOILER* Medusa. He killed my favorite witch:(

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, favorite characters?

Mines...all of them xd

Stein and Medusa top the List though. Closely followed by Death The Kid, Liz, Black*Star, Soul, Maka, Lord Death, Tsubaki, Spirit, and everyone else lol I love them all!

Except Crona. I hate him for what he did to *SPOILER* Medusa. He killed my favorite witch:(
I love all of them too :D but I have to say my fav is Soul. I don't really know why. he just is :D especially how his personality develops later in the manga and how he protects maka, works hard and plays the piano :D
and they still haven't said whether crona is male or female U_U
but really I love all the character equally xd except Justin Law and Arachne..don't like them much. :p

have you only seen the anime then?

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you kidding?
I loved Crona.Pooor thing.
But wasn't he a "she" ? Or she was a "he" ? I could never tell XD
But I loved them all ,too , Specially Lord Death XD his voice cracks me up , then Death the kid. XP

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you kidding?
I loved Crona.Pooor thing.
But wasn't he a "she" ? Or she was a "he" ? I could never tell XD
But I loved them all ,too , Specially Lord Death XD his voice cracks me up , then Death the kid. XP
I agree xd
and Atsushi Okubo has purposefully never given away the gender of Crona :D

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what kind of things are going to be happening in the RP?
and are there any restictions?
Many things can happen in the RP.

Mainly what will happen though is once you fill out one of the templates, you will either get approved or I will simply tell you what needs changed about it.
Here, I'll give you the details on what you can do if you fill out one of the templates.

~ If You Become A Teacher ~

If you fill out the Teacher Template and get approved, then you will become an official teacher at the DWMA. You will gain the ability to teach your own class, and you will be allowed to pick who you want as your students.
Becoming a teacher also comes with responsibilities. Such as taking care of questions any new members of the FC might have, or approving RP applications, and many more things you will be required to do.

Anyone can become a teacher. Its simply about how well you think you deserve the title. U_U

~ If You Become A Meister ~

If you fill out the Meister Template and get approved, then you will become an official student at the DWMA. You will gain the ability to pick who you want as your partner, being someone who has filled out the Weapon Template.
Becoming a Meister will mean you can take up missions at the Task Board, and also be able to attend classes. Note that you can choose what classes you want to take and who you want as your teacher(s). But if you get picked by a teacher to take his/her classes, then you must attend their classes as well.
Being a Meister also comes with responsibilities. Meaning once you are teamed up with a Weapon, then its your job to take care of your weapon and take him/her on missions with you. You will be required to help your Weapon get all 99 evil human souls, also known as kishin souls, and 1 Witch soul, to turn him/her into a Death Scythe.

~ If You Become A Weapon ~

If you fill out the Weapon Template and get approved, you will become an official Weapon at the DWMA. You will gain the ability to pick who you want as your partner, being someone who has filled out the Meister Template and got approved.
Becoming a weapon means you can go on missions with your Meister from the Task Board, and also be able to attend classes. Note that you can choose what classes you want to take and who you want as your teacher(s). But if you get picked by a teacher to take his/her classes, then you must attend their classes as well. Being a Weapon also comes with responsibilities. Meaning once you are teamed up with a Meister, then its your job to take care of your Meister and help him/her with missions. You will be required to attend classes with your Meister and you will also be required to go on every mission with your Meister unless a teacher give you a pass saying you are not required to attend the mission with your Meister.
Note that you cannot get one of these passes unless you have a good reason for not going. Simply because you, "Don't want to go." is not reason enough to leave your Meister.

Nyx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay. so something like this?
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~
What type of weapon are you: Death scythe-Shadow weapon, main form is a Demon scythe.
Main weapon form:
Deep red eyes, with various hair colours. Main weapon form is scythe but as a shadow weapon can change to weapons such as kusarigama, a shuriken, a ninjatō and a smoke bomb.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll give the RP a go :D
1-4 Star meister: 4 ;)
Usually has a tomboy look, mid-long hair of various colours, usually seen wearing a hoodie and has deep blue eyes.

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay. so something like this?
~ DWMA Weapon Template ~
Main weapon form:
I'll give the RP a go :D
1-4 Star meister: 4 ;)
~ Both Approved ~

amy, your going to start off as a 2 star Meister for now. Complete a total of 5 missions to become a 3 star, complete 10 missions total to become a 4 star. Sound fair? U_U

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yep :D I'll go with that :) thanks :D

could you please tell us how the mission system is going to work...
The mission system works like this.

If you take the 1-Star task where you must fight another Meister, then you are going to fight here using your own custom moves. For example:
(魂共鳴:黒死病) - Soul Resonance: Black Death
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 100 - lasts for 3 rounds.
Description: The Meister and Weapon lock soul waves and begin their Soul Resonance. After their soul waves have been connected, they then release a black cloud of deadly smoke. The smoke can then enter in through any open part of the body, and begins to take its tole.
(Can enter through ears, nose, eyes, mouth and any open wounds.)

Note that your going to have to submit some custom moves in a PM to me and I will approve them and edit them if I see something that I think is too over powered.

Here are how the ranks work:

Code:
1-Star Meister/Weapon           -   Automatic Rank          - 350 health     - Rookie Ranked Moves         -No other

2-Star Meister/Weapon          -   Complete 3 Missions           - 600 Health     - Kishin Slayer + Soul Resonance Rank   - 1 Soul Resonance      - Team Soul Wave link

3-Star Meister/Weapon  - Complete 5 Missions            - 750 Health     - Fatal + Death Blow Rank   - 2 Soul Resonance      -Wave Link Drainer

4-Star Meister/Weapon          -   Complete 10 Missions        - 850 Health     - Possible 1-hit KO + Master Rank   - 3 Soul Resonance      - Lead A Squad

Last edited:

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What type of weapon are you: I can completely turn into a gauntlet with a blade dagger hidden inside. I can partial transform turning my arms into the gauntlets. My signature move is "Fist Of Fate" where I form a giant fist of pure energy to attack my targets. My other signature attack is "Blast Check" where I shoot a beam of my energy at the target through either my fist or my fingers.
Human Form:

Weapon Form:
on either hand

Last edited:

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Human Form:

Weapon Form:
on either hand
~ Approved ~​

Status
Not open for further replies.