[Question] soul eater amime

Senji

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
h iv just started reading the manga of soul eater and want to watch the manga i know there are only 51ep or something the place i was watching it didnt have the rest of the ep im on ep5 and i want to watch it in dub can someone tell me where i can watch it the sites iv went on are watchcartoon/dubhappy/justdub

-Tremendous-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i suggest you watch sub instead of dub. it's better

Edit:-

There's dub and sub in this site.

Last edited:

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm pretty sure Funimation have it on their Youtube channel with the dub if you wanna try your luck there. If not you can try their site or just find a torrent to download it from.
Just note that the manga is on-going, the anime stopped for some odd reason and the ending isn't canon.

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Funimation have it on their Youtube channel with the dub if you wanna try your luck there. If not you can try their site or just find a torrent to download it from.
Just note that the manga is on-going, the anime stopped for some odd reason and the ending isn't canon.
Not just the ending of the series, the ending of Battle for Brew isn't canon either. From there nothing has anything to do with the manga xd