Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SOTW # 6 Submissions

This weeks theme is well the best one since free for all.Its your favorite anime time.Yeah thats right this weeks THEME is your favorite anime.This does not include HENTAI!!!:p.If your gonna have chicks in bikinis make it so we cant see anything like the nipple or private areas.Also you can have multiply anime in your sigs.If you do not know how to crack phcs3 then use the free porgram listed in the programs sticky in the main NB contest section.That is all and oohh yeah who thinks they can take my title now??? See ya in the polls.:D

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this when i was addicted to ragnarok online, just added some stuff then.. Hope Ya like it and btw Ragnarok Online is a mmorpg, but there is also and anime =3

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Photoshop stopped working,so I had to make this with Paint.NET and it isn't great T_T But here's my entry anyways,FMA rules :)

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright here is my entry

The Phoenix is my user name on an old forums I use to be a member of :p

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heres mine I made it just a second ago while I was doing my xml class.Enjoy I kinda messed up but I like it its a transverse effect I made and yes I did the chidori and rasengan coloring myself.

I am the champ!

Last edited:

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:p BlondieGirl's Entry;

I made it based on this one i saw and recreated it and like did all the pic diff xD
Here it is!

AngelOfDarkness

<div class="bbWrapper"><div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.