Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming From: Here
The defeated creature sank back into the abyss as it died for what I assumed to be the second time. My only regret was that the beach's crystal clear waters were now mixed with the poison that stemmed from its body. The giant ninken shrank in size until it returned to its original size, after which Sif and Solaire separated due to Cerberus Imitation came to an end. They each moved to my sides as I turned to face the woman who had fought with me.
“I don't expect humans to offer assistance without needing something in return.” I began, “So what is it you want from me?”
While speaking I sheathed my weapon and performed the tiger hand seal to create mosquitos of water that sucked the poison from my body. I winced in pain as they punctured my skin in order to remove it. Once the poison was removed, I focused chakra into my hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra around them before placing them on my injured leg. I sent the medical chakra into the wound and leaned against Solaire for support.
Techniques used:
( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it. This jutsu is capable of removing and countering up to 50 damage done by poison.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per target.
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max) (120)
Damage: N/A
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
HP: 160
With her Yang technique still active, Strix would roll her neck around her head as she felt its effects slowly heal up her bones and muscles that were bruised and torn from the attack of the creature. She wasn't expecting to be involved in a fight and it had soured her mood after having a relaxing day and night previously just admiring the natural beauty of the world. However maintaining composure of a strained smile, she turned her focus towards the man, and decidedly got straight to the point.

These wolves, Im assuming are yours. Then I want to know where and how they found that thing on its neck.

She couldn't exactly hide the scythe that was in her hands, already having used it within the fight, so there was no point sealing it back within her chest. However, due to the tenuous unrest within the lands, for safeties sake she sealed it within her chest anyways.

Do you know what that thing is?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
With her Yang technique still active, Strix would roll her neck around her head as she felt its effects slowly heal up her bones and muscles that were bruised and torn from the attack of the creature. She wasn't expecting to be involved in a fight and it had soured her mood after having a relaxing day and night previously just admiring the natural beauty of the world. However maintaining composure of a strained smile, she turned her focus towards the man, and decidedly got straight to the point.

These wolves, Im assuming are yours. Then I want to know where and how they found that thing on its neck.

She couldn't exactly hide the scythe that was in her hands, already having used it within the fight, so there was no point sealing it back within her chest. However, due to the tenuous unrest within the lands, for safeties sake she sealed it within her chest anyways.

Do you know what that thing is?
‘Ah. So that was it,’ I said mentally, transmitting my thought to the ninken. It seemed that the spherical object I'd fastened into Sirris' collar was something of importance. Important enough for this woman to risk her life for when she'd only caught a slight glimpse of it.

“Sirris!” I called out, causing the last of my three ninken to reveal itself by unmerging from my body. As she emerged, Sif moved from my side to make space for her to stand to my left. The fist-sized object with swirling black and white energy fitted firmly in the center of her steel collar was what the woman was interested in, but I had no intentions of giving it up.

‘Prepare yourselves, just in case.’ Sirris warned telepathically, making sure to show no ill intent to her. We had just risked life and limb, this was the least we could afford her. “This...kringla has been with my people for generations,” I answered, making up what I was saying on the spot. “I don't know exactly what it is, only that it's given to the strongest of us.” I tapped the red fang marks on my cheeks, showing what clan I was referring to.

As I answered her questions, I took note of the scythe in her hands as it vanished, but thought little of it. “From your tone I'm going to assume you know what this is?” I asked, gesturing towards the orb.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
‘Ah. So that was it,’ I said mentally, transmitting my thought to the ninken. It seemed that the spherical object I'd fastened into Sirris' collar was something of importance. Important enough for this woman to risk her life for when she'd only caught a slight glimpse of it.
“Sirris!” I called out, causing the last of my three ninken to reveal itself by unmerging from my body. As she emerged, Sif moved from my side to make space for her to stand to my left. The fist-sized object with swirling black and white energy fitted firmly in the center of her steel collar was what the woman was interested in, but I had no intentions of giving it up.
‘Prepare yourselves, just in case.’ Sirris warned telepathically, making sure to show no ill intent to her. We had just risked life and limb, this was the least we could afford her. “This...kringla has been with my people for generations,” I answered, making up what I was saying on the spot. “I don't know exactly what it is, only that it's given to the strongest of us.” I tapped the red fang marks on my cheeks, showing what clan I was referring to.
As I answered her questions, I took note of the scythe in her hands as it vanished, but thought little of it. “From your tone I'm going to assume you know what this is?” I asked, gesturing towards the orb.
Turning her back onto the wolfman, Strix looked over the horizon towards the Western Continent and where Jamihoro was, where she found the answer to her riddle. Reflecting back on the core and what her trial was, she still wasn't entirely too sure about the core itself, what it was made from or how it came into being. One moment she found herself exploring the Tomb of some ancient God, to finding out how much of it was actually real, to meeting a Voidlord, Phetra who implanted the core into her gut and then meeting Demetrias to meeting Spider and travelling to Jamihoro. It was a haze, blurry and foggy memories that she couldn't concentrate on. Was this a side effect of the core?

With his answer, Strix scoffed turning back to face Kotetsu, she knew at least the voidlords themselves created the cores, and they couldnt be hanging around passed down through families.

Try again, I partially know what they are, at least where they come from, though their potential, Ive yet to find out.

Putting her hand to her chest once again she drew Demise from within herself as the scythe was pulled from her body, the black and white weapon with its core on the base of its handle shimmering. Pointing the end of her scythe towards Kotetsu, she spoke slowly.

I dont know how you got that core or who gave it to you, but I would treat it with caution. They unlock great power, something that can be shaped and even grow, something very unique even among Tobusekai. Secrets lie within your core, although I do not know what it may turn into, rest assured that it will grow into something powerful. Each core triggers uniquely, through circumstance or situation, I suggest you figure out first what will trigger yours...

Sealing her Scythe back into her chest Strix looked at the wolfman in the eyes as she stepped closer.

You do not need to fear me, for I believe we walk a similar path, chosen of the core. We will see soon enough what yours will be.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Turning her back onto the wolfman, Strix looked over the horizon towards the Western Continent and where Jamihoro was, where she found the answer to her riddle. Reflecting back on the core and what her trial was, she still wasn't entirely too sure about the core itself, what it was made from or how it came into being. One moment she found herself exploring the Tomb of some ancient God, to finding out how much of it was actually real, to meeting a Voidlord, Phetra who implanted the core into her gut and then meeting Demetrias to meeting Spider and travelling to Jamihoro. It was a haze, blurry and foggy memories that she couldn't concentrate on. Was this a side effect of the core?

With his answer, Strix scoffed turning back to face Kotetsu, she knew at least the voidlords themselves created the cores, and they couldnt be hanging around passed down through families.

Try again, I partially know what they are, at least where they come from, though their potential, Ive yet to find out.

Putting her hand to her chest once again she drew Demise from within herself as the scythe was pulled from her body, the black and white weapon with its core on the base of its handle shimmering. Pointing the end of her scythe towards Kotetsu, she spoke slowly.

I dont know how you got that core or who gave it to you, but I would treat it with caution. They unlock great power, something that can be shaped and even grow, something very unique even among Tobusekai. Secrets lie within your core, although I do not know what it may turn into, rest assured that it will grow into something powerful. Each core triggers uniquely, through circumstance or situation, I suggest you figure out first what will trigger yours...

Sealing her Scythe back into her chest Strix looked at the wolfman in the eyes as she stepped closer.

You do not need to fear me, for I believe we walk a similar path, chosen of the core. We will see soon enough what yours will be.
By the woman's reaction, I could tell that she didn't believe that the core, as she called it, was passed onto me, but I had no intention to tell her that I'd simply discovered it in the sand of the very place we were standing. I couldn't help but wonder if this was the guiding hands of fate bringing someone to me just when I needed them, and not just anyone, but a person who knew what this core was and what it could potentially become. Though she spoke of caution, the potential power the core could grant interested me greatly. Unfortunately, it seemed I would have to wait for something to trigger its awakening, meaning that unlocking its power was out of my control for now as I had no clue what to look for. It was only after she produced the scythe from her chest and pointed to the end of it did I really take note of the core that was similar to the one around Sirris' neck.

Hearing he speak, I couldn't help but wonder just how long it took her to unlock her core and became so embroiled in my thoughts about what I could do to speed up the process that I almost missed the end of her sentence.

‘...Did she just say WE?’ Solaire asked telepathically.

‘She did indeed say we,’ I informed him.

‘Did she just insert herself into our pack?’ Sif added.

As we spoke telepathically of the woman's clean and bold attempt to accompany us, it was the eldest of the three ninken that broke the momentary silence. “How exactly did you come into possession of your core, child of man,” Sirris began, “and what circumstance triggered its awakening?” She nuzzled her muzzle beneath my arm, moving forward until my arm rested on her neck and her head came between me and the woman as she approached. Her voice retained is silky, calming tone, but the intention of her position was clear. Stay away.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
By the woman's reaction, I could tell that she didn't believe that the core, as she called it, was passed onto me, but I had no intention to tell her that I'd simply discovered it in the sand of the very place we were standing. I couldn't help but wonder if this was the guiding hands of fate bringing someone to me just when I needed them, and not just anyone, but a person who knew what this core was and what it could potentially become. Though she spoke of caution, the potential power the core could grant interested me greatly. Unfortunately, it seemed I would have to wait for something to trigger its awakening, meaning that unlocking its power was out of my control for now as I had no clue what to look for. It was only after she produced the scythe from her chest and pointed to the end of it did I really take note of the core that was similar to the one around Sirris' neck.
Hearing he speak, I couldn't help but wonder just how long it took her to unlock her core and became so embroiled in my thoughts about what I could do to speed up the process that I almost missed the end of her sentence.
‘...Did she just say WE?’ Solaire asked telepathically.
‘She did indeed say we,’ I informed him.
‘Did she just insert herself into our pack?’ Sif added.
As we spoke telepathically of the woman's clean and bold attempt to accompany us, it was the eldest of the three ninken that broke the momentary silence. “How exactly did you come into possession of your core, child of man,” Sirris began, “and what circumstance triggered its awakening?” She nuzzled her muzzle beneath my arm, moving forward until my arm rested on her neck and her head came between me and the woman as she approached. Her voice retained is silky, calming tone, but the intention of her position was clear. Stay away.
Tilting her head, Strix wondered why the wolf would talk out of turn, speaking on behalf of its master. She didnt know much about wolf packs, but usually she would have thought that only the alpha or master would speak, still perhaps it was a different kind of pack. Though he asked a detailed question, Strix wondered if she should answer truthfully when the wolf itself wasnt. She would test the waters, dripping information just in case she needed to poke for more.

Across this world are many sacred sites that predate humans, from the age before us when Gods walked this earth, and among them are littered with artefacts. Some of these are essences of power, cores of energy and are even drops of power from gods themselves. Before I found this core, I was a treasure hunter, taking jobs to gather wealth, and it was within the Tomb of Marduk that my adventure started.

It wasnt a complete lie, but she did omit truths, specifically about Phetra and receiving the core at the sacred Site of the Moon. She was searching for treasure, for treasure to Strix was knowledge and any information about the Gods before humans was worth more than bags of gold.

I met someone who gave me a clue about my core, one of the Voidlords who are powerful beings, Demi-Gods even. I was sent on a quest to uncover the truth about my core, and where I could unlock its secrets. There are creatures out there, that are more powerful than you can imagine, and have knowledge of things you can not imagine.

The juxtaposition was intended, as Strix always had a way with words to draw people in.

I rejected my humanity, I found my calling, and I now have my path set before me Wolfman. While humanity man continue to live its life, a legacy lives forever and I will create mine with the knowledge I seek, something that transends humanity and being human. Let me tell you, The Fate which befalls those who toil in the fields shall too fall upon those who live in the high castle.

Turning her back, oblivious to the pack mentality of the wolves, she hid her coy smile as she began walking off, as things were getting very interesting. Another core found, how many others were there with these weapons? Should the wolfman ask for it, she could potentially point him in the right direction that helped her, but with her limited interaction, she doubted if his pride would allow him to ask.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Tilting her head, Strix wondered why the wolf would talk out of turn, speaking on behalf of its master. She didnt know much about wolf packs, but usually she would have thought that only the alpha or master would speak, still perhaps it was a different kind of pack. Though he asked a detailed question, Strix wondered if she should answer truthfully when the wolf itself wasnt. She would test the waters, dripping information just in case she needed to poke for more.

Across this world are many sacred sites that predate humans, from the age before us when Gods walked this earth, and among them are littered with artefacts. Some of these are essences of power, cores of energy and are even drops of power from gods themselves. Before I found this core, I was a treasure hunter, taking jobs to gather wealth, and it was within the Tomb of Marduk that my adventure started.

It wasnt a complete lie, but she did omit truths, specifically about Phetra and receiving the core at the sacred Site of the Moon. She was searching for treasure, for treasure to Strix was knowledge and any information about the Gods before humans was worth more than bags of gold.

I met someone who gave me a clue about my core, one of the Voidlords who are powerful beings, Demi-Gods even. I was sent on a quest to uncover the truth about my core, and where I could unlock its secrets. There are creatures out there, that are more powerful than you can imagine, and have knowledge of things you can not imagine.

The juxtaposition was intended, as Strix always had a way with words to draw people in.

I rejected my humanity, I found my calling, and I now have my path set before me Wolfman. While humanity man continue to live its life, a legacy lives forever and I will create mine with the knowledge I seek, something that transends humanity and being human. Let me tell you, The Fate which befalls those who toil in the fields shall too fall upon those who live in the high castle.

Turning her back, oblivious to the pack mentality of the wolves, she hid her coy smile as she began walking off, as things were getting very interesting. Another core found, how many others were there with these weapons? Should the wolfman ask for it, she could potentially point him in the right direction that helped her, but with her limited interaction, she doubted if his pride would allow him to ask.
There were a few key points that I picked up from the woman as she spoke of her past and exploits. The Tomb of Marduk. The Voidlords. Each one was something interesting that I'd never heard of before, but it wasn't until she mentioned creatures of such knowledge and power did my expression began to darken. I had long since gotten used to the stale air and smell of the undead, but now I smelt something else. Something that came from her.

‘Kōtetsu...’ Sirris warned, sensing my thoughts.

‘Don't worry,’ I assured her as the woman said some nonsense about rejecting her humanity while still being human in every sense of the term. The selfishness and self-gratification from the words she spoke showed that she was as human as they came. She repeated a phrase that alluded to death, the ultimate fate which awaited everyone regardless of status. As she turned her back, I couldn't help but wonder if she also didn't realize that death would come for her too in the end.

I knew that she wanted me to call out to her, to ask for information that would bring me closer to awakening the core, but I had no intention of doing that. I was used to such shrewd behavior from the incompetent and corrupt officials from my youth in Chungsu, so I could clearly infer what she expected me to do. Sirris pulled her head from beneath my arm and retreated a few paces to stand directly behind me. The entire atmosphere became tense as I made use of my chakra to manipulate the wind current to blow the putrid smell back out to sea. With the air now clear, I could truly smell it. The woman stank of blood. It was so potent it was almost as if she had bathed in it. But the more I inhaled the more I could tell that this wasn't any blood. It belonged to something powerful, ancient, and sacred.

You must be registered for see images

“These creatures you spoke of that were beyond my imagination...” I started, my anger boiling in my chest. “What became of them?”

Techniques used:
(Fuuton: Kazesora) Wind style: Windy Skies
Damage: NA
Description: Using the wind you can make its current faster and stronger, making all the clouds blow away. Making Rain Jutsu Impossible.
Note: Only lasts for 3 turns.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
There were a few key points that I picked up from the woman as she spoke of her past and exploits. The Tomb of Marduk. The Voidlords. Each one was something interesting that I'd never heard of before, but it wasn't until she mentioned creatures of such knowledge and power did my expression began to darken. I had long since gotten used to the stale air and smell of the undead, but now I smelt something else. Something that came from her.
‘Kōtetsu...’ Sirris warned, sensing my thoughts.
‘Don't worry,’ I assured her as the woman said some nonsense about rejecting her humanity while still being human in every sense of the term. The selfishness and self-gratification from the words she spoke showed that she was as human as they came. She repeated a phrase that alluded to death, the ultimate fate which awaited everyone regardless of status. As she turned her back, I couldn't help but wonder if she also didn't realize that death would come for her too in the end.
I knew that she wanted me to call out to her, to ask for information that would bring me closer to awakening the core, but I had no intention of doing that. I was used to such shrewd behavior from the incompetent and corrupt officials from my youth in Chungsu, so I could clearly infer what she expected me to do. Sirris pulled her head from beneath my arm and retreated a few paces to stand directly behind me. The entire atmosphere became tense as I made use of my chakra to manipulate the wind current to blow the putrid smell back out to sea. With the air now clear, I could truly smell it. The woman stank of blood. It was so potent it was almost as if she had bathed in it. But the more I inhaled the more I could tell that this wasn't any blood. It belonged to something powerful, ancient, and sacred.

You must be registered for see images

“These creatures you spoke of that were beyond my imagination...” I started, my anger boiling in my chest. “What became of them?”
Techniques used:
(Fuuton: Kazesora) Wind style: Windy Skies
Damage: NA
Description: Using the wind you can make its current faster and stronger, making all the clouds blow away. Making Rain Jutsu Impossible.
Note: Only lasts for 3 turns.
Strix couldn't help but let out an overly dramatic sigh, despite wanting to play her cards close, she couldnt help but be theatrical, it was part of her nature. Ever since she left Shimogakure, little by little Strix had changed, with every life she snuffed out, every person she killed eventually she warped and twisted losing any value for life. After killing Athos, she became the fully fledged Witch, and transcended her humanity. However, if there was one thing she still kept, it was her love for making a scene or story. Turning to face Kotetsu, she walked back towards him.

If I asked you to picture a God, what would you imagine they look like? Human? A sea creature like the one we just fought? Perhaps 4 legged like your friends? In fact, do you even know of the Gods? I dont mean to assume anything, however if you...err keep to yourself.... perhaps you might not know of this worlds history...

Strix let our a shrewd laugh covering her mouth with the back of her hand, enjoying herself as she stepped forwards edging closer.

Do you think that this world is all there is in life? That this right here, these lands are the only places that we can exist or be?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Strix couldn't help but let out an overly dramatic sigh, despite wanting to play her cards close, she couldnt help but be theatrical, it was part of her nature. Ever since she left Shimogakure, little by little Strix had changed, with every life she snuffed out, every person she killed eventually she warped and twisted losing any value for life. After killing Athos, she became the fully fledged Witch, and transcended her humanity. However, if there was one thing she still kept, it was her love for making a scene or story. Turning to face Kotetsu, she walked back towards him.

If I asked you to picture a God, what would you imagine they look like? Human? A sea creature like the one we just fought? Perhaps 4 legged like your friends? In fact, do you even know of the Gods? I dont mean to assume anything, however if you...err keep to yourself.... perhaps you might not know of this worlds history...

Strix let our a shrewd laugh covering her mouth with the back of her hand, enjoying herself as she stepped forwards edging closer.

Do you think that this world is all there is in life? That this right here, these lands are the only places that we can exist or be?
The Inuzuka clan was one that lived hand in hand with nature and even revered it. We depended on it to sustain us, and in turn we protected it with out lives. Until Tiamat, the Primordial Goddess of Life was unleashed and wreaked havoc upon the world, I never gave much though of the existence of gods or ethereal beings besides the spirits of the forest. But when the woman asked me to picture one, Tiamat was what came to mind. I'd seen her transform from her human scale form to a titan reaching over five hundred meters in length. I still remembered how horrified I was when her appearance drastically changed, especially her crimson eyes that seemed to see right through me.

My leg was fully healed, and with the seal released I could freely move it. As the woman approached, I eased my weight from Solaire, who along with Sif crouched slightly and inched forward. With ears erect and bristling fur, their lips curls up as they bared their fangs and growled, once again halting her advance. She was right in the fact that I didn't know much of the world's actual history, before the Sage of Six Paths and the Freehold's rise. The Solitary nature of my clan meant that even recent affairs of the outside world were unknown to me. What knowledge I did possess came from Chungsu before it's collapse, and as such was outdated. But I did know that our world wasn't the only to exist. I had seen first hand the ocular abilities the Otsutsuki and the Uchiha possessed, how they could peer into and transport themselves to other dimensions completely different from our own. Even the tear in space time I'd encountered at the bottom of the Kaizoku Sea that the undead were spilling through was further proof of existence of other realms. The simple fact that we'd just fought an undead creature was in and of itself an answer to the question the woman posed.

“I was one of the few who stood against the Primordial Goddess when she returned to our world,” I answered as I shook my head slightly at the fact that she avoided my question I'm its entirety. “I witnessed both of her forms, so I don't have to imagine what they look like. But don't change the subject. Exactly wh-”

“Who' blood did you bathe in, man child?” Sirris interjected, finish my sentence for me. Her silky smooth voice was sharp and frightening, a rare occurrence for the eldest of the three ninken.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The Inuzuka clan was one that lived hand in hand with nature and even revered it. We depended on it to sustain us, and in turn we protected it with out lives. Until Tiamat, the Primordial Goddess of Life was unleashed and wreaked havoc upon the world, I never gave much though of the existence of gods or ethereal beings besides the spirits of the forest. But when the woman asked me to picture one, Tiamat was what came to mind. I'd seen her transform from her human scale form to a titan reaching over five hundred meters in length. I still remembered how horrified I was when her appearance drastically changed, especially her crimson eyes that seemed to see right through me.
My leg was fully healed, and with the seal released I could freely move it. As the woman approached, I eased my weight from Solaire, who along with Sif crouched slightly and inched forward. With ears erect and bristling fur, their lips curls up as they bared their fangs and growled, once again halting her advance. She was right in the fact that I didn't know much of the world's actual history, before the Sage of Six Paths and the Freehold's rise. The Solitary nature of my clan meant that even recent affairs of the outside world were unknown to me. What knowledge I did possess came from Chungsu before it's collapse, and as such was outdated. But I did know that our world wasn't the only to exist. I had seen first hand the ocular abilities the Otsutsuki and the Uchiha possessed, how they could peer into and transport themselves to other dimensions completely different from our own. Even the tear in space time I'd encountered at the bottom of the Kaizoku Sea that the undead were spilling through was further proof of existence of other realms. The simple fact that we'd just fought an undead creature was in and of itself an answer to the question the woman posed.
“I was one of the few who stood against the Primordial Goddess when she returned to our world,” I answered as I shook my head slightly at the fact that she avoided my question I'm its entirety. “I witnessed both of her forms, so I don't have to imagine what they look like. But don't change the subject. Exactly wh-”
“Who' blood did you bathe in, man child?” Sirris interjected, finish my sentence for me. Her silky smooth voice was sharp and frightening, a rare occurrence for the eldest of the three ninken.
As Kotetsu mentioned the Mother, Strix let out a small breath, knowing that there would be some who still remember her attack on the world. Truthfully, after learning Tiamat's truth, Strix understood the Primordial Salt Sea and sided with her, especially after learning about her children. The Tomb of Marduk explained much about what had actually happened with the betrayal. As he was about to ask, his wolf butted in trying to focus on why she smelled of blood. With a cold look she turned her attention to the wolf unimpressed and annoyed that her conversation was interrupted by something so trivial.

I choose to tell you, so that you may know your place. I sacrificed a creature that was created by the Gods, a being that had lived for a thousand years and commanded the very island it lived on. Know that should the thought pass me, I would strike you down just the same as any common man. The fact that you show no greed or lust for power puts you above humanity, do not fall to their level.

Turning her attention back to Kotetsu, she took a breath before continuing again, despite feeling her blood rise from the interruption.

The Gods themselves can never truly die, as you saw with Tiamat who has been alive thousands of years ago, she was not killed, only sealed. The children of The Primordial created humanity, and then left, to give us now what we have which is a civilization that has fallen to in fighting and a lust for greed and power. Do you not think that if Humanity was removed we could restore this world to its former beauty? I have met a few who share this like mindedness to remove humanity from this world and restore it to its former glory. Do you share these ambitions?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
As Kotetsu mentioned the Mother, Strix let out a small breath, knowing that there would be some who still remember her attack on the world. Truthfully, after learning Tiamat's truth, Strix understood the Primordial Salt Sea and sided with her, especially after learning about her children. The Tomb of Marduk explained much about what had actually happened with the betrayal. As he was about to ask, his wolf butted in trying to focus on why she smelled of blood. With a cold look she turned her attention to the wolf unimpressed and annoyed that her conversation was interrupted by something so trivial.

I choose to tell you, so that you may know your place. I sacrificed a creature that was created by the Gods, a being that had lived for a thousand years and commanded the very island it lived on. Know that should the thought pass me, I would strike you down just the same as any common man. The fact that you show no greed or lust for power puts you above humanity, do not fall to their level.

Turning her attention back to Kotetsu, she took a breath before continuing again, despite feeling her blood rise from the interruption.

The Gods themselves can never truly die, as you saw with Tiamat who has been alive thousands of years ago, she was not killed, only sealed. The children of The Primordial created humanity, and then left, to give us now what we have which is a civilization that has fallen to in fighting and a lust for greed and power. Do you not think that if Humanity was removed we could restore this world to its former beauty? I have met a few who share this like mindedness to remove humanity from this world and restore it to its former glory. Do you share these ambitions?
The woman had chosen her words poorly. Sirris had taken what she said as a threat, and a threat to one was a threat to us all. For a moment I could see what Sirris intended to do as her thoughts vividly invaded my mind. It was of her crunching the woman's head between her jaws. Angering Sirris was akin to choosing a quick death. Where her brothers were quick to act on emotion, she was often the voice of reason that kept them in check. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as a growl began to emanate from her chest.

‘Don't,’ I warned, stopping her from taking any action. I know that if I didn't stop her now, things wouldn't end well for either us or the woman. She had helped us when we needed it, which meant I had owed her, but stopping Sirris from freeing her rest from the rest of her body had made use even. The other reason I stopped her was that I was especially interested in her tale regarding the Gods and origins of humanity, but her grand goal of removing them and returning the world to its former glory is where she began to lose me. How did she know what the world would be like once humans were gone? She planned to eradicate them from this world but spoke as if she would be around to witness the aftermath. And what of the innocent? The humans not filled with greed? The ones who didn't lust for battle and simply wished to live in peace?

I disliked humans, hated them for how they treated our sacred forest, but I didn't want them all gone. If they learned to coexist, establish a balance with nature, then I'd be satisfied. In addition to that, as long as my clan was protected and their livelihood secured, then that would be enough for me.

“Such fallacy,” I spat, unable to bear listening to her any longer. “You speak of human greed, their lust for power, and bellicosity. Yet you are no different. Why did this ancient creature, with such knowledge, have to die by your hand?”

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The woman had chosen her words poorly. Sirris had taken what she said as a threat, and a threat to one was a threat to us all. For a moment I could see what Sirris intended to do as her thoughts vividly invaded my mind. It was of her crunching the woman's head between her jaws. Angering Sirris was akin to choosing a quick death. Where her brothers were quick to act on emotion, she was often the voice of reason that kept them in check. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as a growl began to emanate from her chest.
‘Don't,’ I warned, stopping her from taking any action. I know that if I didn't stop her now, things wouldn't end well for either us or the woman. She had helped us when we needed it, which meant I had owed her, but stopping Sirris from freeing her rest from the rest of her body had made use even. The other reason I stopped her was that I was especially interested in her tale regarding the Gods and origins of humanity, but her grand goal of removing them and returning the world to its former glory is where she began to lose me. How did she know what the world would be like once humans were gone? She planned to eradicate them from this world but spoke as if she would be around to witness the aftermath. And what of the innocent? The humans not filled with greed? The ones who didn't lust for battle and simply wished to live in peace?
I disliked humans, hated them for how they treated our sacred forest, but I didn't want them all gone. If they learned to coexist, establish a balance with nature, then I'd be satisfied. In addition to that, as long as my clan was protected and their livelihood secured, then that would be enough for me.
“Such fallacy,” I spat, unable to bear listening to her any longer. “You speak of human greed, their lust for power, and bellicosity. Yet you are no different. Why did this ancient creature, with such knowledge, have to die by your hand?”
Strix was quite certain that she had touched a nerve of the wolf, however it phased her not, for should the wolf attack, then it would show two things. First it would show that either the Wolfman had no control over his pack, or Two, the the Wolf was the Alpha. Either way, they would all die if even one of them attacked. Her attention back to the man, as he spoke she couldnt help but let out a chuckle, as he tried to compare herself to the common human trash that inhabited the world.

Dont talk like them, youre not the same as everyone else. You know what humanity is truly capable of. If they are innocent and believe that the Primordial can make things better then they have nothing to worry about. If you truely believe that all of humanity is worth saving, then you do not need that Core.

Pointing to the swirling black and white energy, she licked the corner of her mouth. She already knew what they could hold, and the fact that this creature had no clue what it could turn into, meant that he had no idea what he was involved in. Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out several rocks and pieces of wood that had her runic markings in them. Shaking them in her hand, she then knelt down on one knee to roll them along the ground.

Though you may not know it, but your actions are guided by Fate, everything predetermined by the story already written. You may choose which path you take, but the story has already been written. Should I not have sacrificed the creature, someone else would have come along and killed him, it was just coincidentally my time in the story to do it. Looking at these you may not see much, from these I can see the story we all play out.

Strix looked at the reading she had just made, looking at the possible outcomes that were ahead. It was difficult but there was two options that could come from this meeting, both that would produce very interesting results.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Strix was quite certain that she had touched a nerve of the wolf, however it phased her not, for should the wolf attack, then it would show two things. First it would show that either the Wolfman had no control over his pack, or Two, the the Wolf was the Alpha. Either way, they would all die if even one of them attacked. Her attention back to the man, as he spoke she couldnt help but let out a chuckle, as he tried to compare herself to the common human trash that inhabited the world.

Dont talk like them, youre not the same as everyone else. You know what humanity is truly capable of. If they are innocent and believe that the Primordial can make things better then they have nothing to worry about. If you truely believe that all of humanity is worth saving, then you do not need that Core.

Pointing to the swirling black and white energy, she licked the corner of her mouth. She already knew what they could hold, and the fact that this creature had no clue what it could turn into, meant that he had no idea what he was involved in. Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out several rocks and pieces of wood that had her runic markings in them. Shaking them in her hand, she then knelt down on one knee to roll them along the ground.

Though you may not know it, but your actions are guided by Fate, everything predetermined by the story already written. You may choose which path you take, but the story has already been written. Should I not have sacrificed the creature, someone else would have come along and killed him, it was just coincidentally my time in the story to do it. Looking at these you may not see much, from these I can see the story we all play out.

Strix looked at the reading she had just made, looking at the possible outcomes that were ahead. It was difficult but there was two options that could come from this meeting, both that would produce very interesting results.
The woman pointed to the core as she licked the corner of her mouth, clearly interested in the power it held even though she already possessed an awakened one. Everything she had said thus far was full of contradictions. She believed in fate, in a prewritten destiny she herself couldn't possibly know of, yet didn't consider the fact that her ultimate goal could be a pointless struggle as it might not be preordained. That no matter what she did to free the world of humans, she would ultimately fail in the end. I disliked the notion of believing in fate and destiny. To think that every choice I made, every decision, had already been determined since the moment I was born made me feel empty. Even worse, like the woman was doing now, fate and destiny could turn into crutches used by others to justify their actions, regardless of how vile or evil.

‘Let's go,’ I ordered the three ninken, causing them to merge into my body and vanish from sight one after the other. I had gotten everything I needed from this woman, and now it was time to move elsewhere as I couldn't bear the stench emanating from her. “If everything is predetermined as you so believe, then this core fell into my hands for a purpose.” I choose my words carefully, unraveling her own statement in a way that even she could see that she had been contradicting herself. “Regardless of the path I decide to take, the choice of what to do with it rests with me.”

As I spoke I channeled chakra into the sand beneath my feet and produced a metal disk just large enough for me to stand on, and once created I applied a specific technique that allowed me to levitate the metal. I lifted into the air, leaving her to play in the sand, but after I reaching ten meters into the air I halted the disk's movement and looked back over my shoulder toward her.

“One more thing,” My voice was sharp, and as I spoke I released chakra from my entire body that immediately covered the entire landmark. The released chakra took on a crimson hue that distorted the air and exerted pressure that bent the palm trees and caused the waves to whip about wildly. Even the woman below me felt heavier due to the pressure.“I don't take kindly to threats. You helped me defeat that monstrosity, so I let it slide. But the next time you threaten one of us, you'll find your head crunched in Sirris' jaws.”

The pressure lifted and the distortion vanished as the warning left my lips, and with my business here concluded I vanished into the distance.

Techniques used:
(Kōton no Jutsu) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.
Koton: Torikku No Ikurudo Okkote | Steel Release: Tricks of the Madhatter
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will begin the technique in accordance to any self created steel construct which he carries. Once the said contact is made, the user will add a natural steel release property which the user has, which is the steel release control of the user. Upon the said contact, the amounts of steel will be put to the point of them almost leviating, which is similar and can be imagined as objects in outter space. Light pushes or touches would be able to move objects far easier than they have been previously moved. The effect of every single steel construction will appear as if they are not being pulled by the earth gravity with the same force allowing created weapons to move faster and be more resilient in control. The user however will have complete control over objects being manipulated by this jutsu, with them once they are levitating or mid-air are then able to simple use a mind command and have the object launch at something such as an enemy. The user of this is capable of using this technique on any steel created structure that contains their own chakra in it. Alternatively, the user can apply this to a steel technique upon creation in the same timeframe as it's predecessor technique.

Notes:
Can only be used on techniques the user has made.
Can only be used three times per battle.
The length of this technique last's the same amount of time as what it is applied too.
(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 5 - 40
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though it's not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier than normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.
Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chunin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever
-Leaving Landmark-

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
After a few days meditating, Strix took her time to pack up things. Events were beginning to unfold and the players were shifting into position. While she didnt know what role she was to play, all she knew was that all men must fall, and as such, she would be their Demise. Growing wings from her back, the bat like demonic spawned wings would lift her up to fly over the sea, as she would begin to travel.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

The three continued north into Soren's Rest. From here, Alucard was able to pick up two familiar chakra signatures in the distance. It wasn't within these lands, but further up ahead where the Port of Innovus was. His gaze turned towards Lilith.

Mirabelle is close to us.

Her eyes grew bigger, triggered by excitement. Zev on the other hand was profoundly skeptical on such tactic.

We should probably go somewhere else, if we approach her again this close to our latest union she might think we're actually spying.

These are true words. Let's go where we left off..

But!!

I know Lilith, but it'll have to be later..

Alucard took her hand and lifted her up and carried her on his shoulders. Zev walked infront and they all headed east.

LLM