Some questions i have i hope yall can help clarify.....

MissShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For one, ive been reading through many theories and posts for several hours so my minds racing with questions and theories itself. I know some of this if not a majority might be repeated, but bear with me...i feel like Kishi has pasted all the answers right in front of us but we havent seen it yet.

First thing i was wondering is.....
If Obito saw Kakashi kill Rin and Rin was his everything and reason for breathing and whatnot...why would he attack Konoha? Konoha didnt kill her... Why Minato and Kushina over Kakashi to get revenge if he thinks Kakashi is the one that killed her? Why is Obito doing all this other stuff that doesnt seem to relate necessarily to what we could imagine Obito wanting or doing despite whats happened? accomplishing the moons eye plan would technically get him back Rin, so i can understand wanting to make that happen but i still dont see Obito going through all this evil trouble to undo something that he knows (at the time) cant be undone. Even if that is his thinking though, do we ever find out that Rin's feelings for Kakashi changed? i mean she could pull what i think Sakura is doing (was into Sasuke at first but slowly fell in love with Naruto) but i dont think enough time has passed between Obito's death and hers for her feelings to change (idk we are talking probably only a year or two at most between Obito's death and the fox attack) so even if he did complete the moon eye plan, does that necessarily mean Rin will love him in that reality too?

Next thing would be....Madara and his undying self seem to relate to many of these characters tragic lives...i mean the way i see it...my theory is that for one, for whatever reason, he wanted Nagato and Nagato's power and allegiance, seeing how that team was raised by Jiraiya and akatsuki's initial intentions werent evil...what if Madara did plan that out? He somehow manipulated hanzo and his men to taking Konan hostage (similar thing we saw with mist taken Rin hostage) and Yahiko was told to kill himself or her be killed? it seemed obvious in the manga that they had romantic feelings for each other and Nagato was their best friend so it seems like it would have been easy for Madara (with zetzu help) to stage Yahiko's death to provoke Nagato....the thing with him is that he aims to destroy the leaf for the precious things they took away but first and he destroys the man who took Yahiko's life...just like Sasuke aims to destroy Itachi for killing the clan....this part doesnt make sense to me for Obito. He doesnt (so far) show any interest in killing off Kakashi unless his idea of doing so is by killing off Naruto and Sakura (who we would assume are the most precious to him now)or destroying the mist who put her and Kakashi (in his eyes) in that situation in the first place. his intentions seem off....

Im confused too because in the manga...it shows swirly zetzu like encasing Obito...but in the manga Naruto punches his "mask" into pieces. If the swirly zetzu is the mask...then cant the mask just come back? or wouldnt zetzu have reacted somehow and not broken into pieces? The zetzu Sakura punched didnt break into pieces (i know its white zetzu but still) or did swirly zetzu merge into Obito and he created the mask to conceal himself? this part doesnt make sense to me either. I think the zetzu that merged with obito is a special one...maybe with part of madara's dna in it and hes taken over Obito's mind using the whole Rin thing. Its the only thing that makes sense to me....

Overall, i know i didnt provide any manga evidence and i get confused on certain things so this is why im asking...its just not making sense. Obito and Kakashi had to both activate their MS's through Rin's supposed death (im not entirely convinced shes dead but maybe stuck in that dimension attached to the gedo or something and not conscious) but i cant find a reason that Kakashi would leave Rin alone unattended little on kill her..even if she was a double agent or whatever. I think Madara planned out her death for Obito to gain power just like he planned out Yahiko's death for him to gain power and just like he has possibly messed with Sasuke's life to make him stronger (Itachi had alot to do with it but i believe Madara himself is behind the massacre mostly). I mean if you think about it.....with zetzu and their abilities and everyone thinking Madara is long dead....theres no telling just what kind of stuff he did to the villages to create this war. Hes carefully created this new war and on purpose to activate his plan....

Lastly..i know Madara's idea of a perfect world is of no hatred but is this what really is motivating Madara? or maybe Hashi isnt as innocent as he seems or something because this is a very very very very bitter old guy over alot of shit that hasnt been explained yet..well it has and hasnt...but ya anyways...just my thoughts. sorry so long :)

I dont know what do you guys think? any other things yall find funny you want to add? so many things are starting to not add up at all........

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only one i can answer is the one about the mask. Obito was wearing an actual mask, the swirl mask was probably just showing his respect to a close zetsu friend. For the others we will just have to see what kishi writes

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My guess is that Konoha had something to do with Rins death. Like, when Kisame was ordered by his superiors to kill his comrades. Maybe we'll find out in the next chapters. And doesn't Obito pretty much control that reality ? :s It's supposed to be a perfect world
Don't understand the 2. question really :S
The thing Naruto broke was just a simple mask. Swirly Zetso was already gone, or had fused somehow differently with Obito or something. The orange mask was probably just a replica of Swirly.
I think Madara was really just a bitter guy who thought the world treated him in an unfair way, and wanted to change that. Or possibly, he is being motivated by something, but we just haven't seen it yet

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kishi wants us to believe that Rins death hit Obito hard. We still don't know why Rin was killed, but its likely Obito does'nt find out and swirly Zetsu just forces Obito to retreat. Presumably Obito will go insane wanting revenge and Madara will cool him down with his whole useless reality where pain is inevitable lecture. Obito will probably want to attempt to control the fox because in order to peruse the moons eye plan. Maybe Obito knew it would lead to the Uchiha massacre, so he did for Madara's revenge. He took on Madara's ideals and his identity so most of what he does is to revenge Madara and go towards the moons eye plan.

In relation to swirly Zetsu, I think he may die soon or he may be merged in Obito some way, because there must be a reason why Obito adopts his personality. Also, the whole Rin and Kakashi fighting several mist ninja so close to the liar seems to convenient to me. Kishi wants us to belive the fact that the Uchiha abandoned Madara is what motivated him to see the world as full of lies. All Uchiha are drama queens and just need to get over themselves.

Some things that dont add up to me is how conveniently Obito slipped past the boulder and the Zetsus found him. Madara seems to have big plans for someone he hadn't even been watching. I find it hard to believe he would trust and half broken uchiha kid and a little baby nagato with all his plans, but then again he has all the zetsus. I want to know who the original zetsu really was.