Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There will be a bit of pre-talking.
These all signatures are year or more of oldness, but haven't done signature since then(switched to some other aspects), was looking to do something for 3 days and can't really find an inspiration <.<

So to the point reason I'm posting those to find some inspiration by reviving past and of course cnc is always welcome.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: fiend and uchihamad

King of the Heavens

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be a bit of pre-talking.
These all signatures are year or more of oldness, but haven't done signature since then(switched to some other aspects), was looking to do something for 3 days and can't really find an inspiration <.<

So to the point reason I'm posting those to find some inspiration by reviving past and of course cnc is always welcome.

^^ could i use this one

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking good mate, I reckon the second tag would look much better on a dark background though. I feel its lost a lot of contrast on a white background.

The Dante tag has impressive lighting work, but there is a lot of negative space in there as well. I also feel there is too much seperation between the text and render.

The Katarina tag is probably my favorite. It has good composition, colors, lighting and depth. The only part I find strange is the smudging(or what looks like smudging) coming off her head, other than that its a great piece imo.

The Yoda tag has great lighting work, but like the Dante tag it has a lot of empty space causing it to loose a lot of depth. I also think the text needs more attention blending and effects wise, and the colors used on "Yoda" would look better if it was red & blue. The pink just looks random tbh doesn't fit with the rest of the tag.

The batman smudge looks cool, and I think you chose some great colors to work with. I feel some clipping masks would work great as an additional effect in the smudging, but other than that its a nice piece.

Anyway great to see some more work from you bud, keep em coming:)

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking good mate, I reckon the second tag would look much better on a dark background though. I feel its lost a lot of contrast on a white background.

The Dante tag has impressive lighting work, but there is a lot of negative space in there as well. I also feel there is too much seperation between the text and render.

The Katarina tag is probably my favorite. It has good composition, colors, lighting and depth. The only part I find strange is the smudging(or what looks like smudging) coming off her head, other than that its a great piece imo.

The Yoda tag has great lighting work, but like the Dante tag it has a lot of empty space causing it to loose a lot of depth. I also think the text needs more attention blending and effects wise, and the colors used on "Yoda" would look better if it was red & blue. The pink just looks random tbh doesn't fit with the rest of the tag.

The batman smudge looks cool, and I think you chose some great colors to work with. I feel some clipping masks would work great as an additional effect in the smudging, but other than that its a nice piece.

Anyway great to see some more work from you bud, keep em coming:)
How's life going, long time no talk man =D

Thanks for the Cnc, appreciate it. I might do something before end of 2015, didn't do a single sig in 2015 yet, finding good suitable renders is challenge for me these days.

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Life is busy mate, I haven't made a tag for while at least nothing good anyway lol. I could link you to some awesome render packs done by Alucard1973, but I think they have been posted here and OPB anyway. So there is a good chance you have them already, DA is the best place to find quality renders.

I have been getting into making youtube intros a bit lately. I made my first one a couple of months ago, but After Effects is proving to be way more complicated then Photoshop to use lol, so I am still getting the hang of things in that program.

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgot in previous post thanks Dιvєrgєnт and Horus for replies and cnc

Life is busy mate, I haven't made a tag for while at least nothing good anyway lol. I could link you to some awesome render packs done by Alucard1973, but I think they have been posted here and OPB anyway. So there is a good chance you have them already, DA is the best place to find quality renders.

I have been getting into making youtube intros a bit lately. I made my first one a couple of months ago, but After Effects is proving to be way more complicated then Photoshop to use lol, so I am still getting the hang of things in that program.
whoa whoa, can't agree after effects is like same difficulty as Photoshop but hell it feels much more rewarding, I'm in love with AE did some intros as well in near past.

I don't have that render pack, I never download render packs, most likely will use 1 or 2 out of it and never open again thats why, but will give this one a shot.