Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Years had passed since Orochimaru had defected from the Leaf Village. He was becoming older, and although he had learned a large amount of skills, and delved into all kinds of wrongdoing, he needed something more. Immortality, the power to take the body of another. A strong vessel, something like that would keep him alive...forever. Like the snake he was, Orochimaru scavaged the Ninja World in search of such a power, and after some time of killing, and gathering information, Orochimaru came across some old ruina which spoke of a man, named Lightbringer, or Lucifer, a dark figure who had such power. He was one of the few to have ever actually gained this power, and Orochimaru couldn't help but wonder why this man was not an unstoppable force in the Ninja World.

Instead, this man chose to live on his own in what the ruins aptely called the Underworld. A fitting name for a man named after the Prince Of Darkness, Orochimaru thought as he donned his Akatauki cloak and made his way to the dark place. Upon his arrival, he had to utilize the skills he had learned to find the place as well as get in. Within the darkened cave, sat a man upon a throne. Smirking, Orochimaru asked;

"Do you happen to be...Lucifer? I have to come to learn the Forbidden Arts."

A hissing sound could be heard, probably one of the snakes alwaya around Orochimaru. He hoped the fact that he found the place as well as made it in would be enough proof that he was worthy of such power.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Years had passed since Orochimaru had defected from the Leaf Village. He was becoming older, and although he had learned a large amount of skills, and delved into all kinds of wrongdoing, he needed something more. Immortality, the power to take the body of another. A strong vessel, something like that would keep him alive...forever. Like the snake he was, Orochimaru scavaged the Ninja World in search of such a power, and after some time of killing, and gathering information, Orochimaru came across some old ruina which spoke of a man, named Lightbringer, or Lucifer, a dark figure who had such power. He was one of the few to have ever actually gained this power, and Orochimaru couldn't help but wonder why this man was not an unstoppable force in the Ninja World.

Instead, this man chose to live on his own in what the ruins aptely called the Underworld. A fitting name for a man named after the Prince Of Darkness, Orochimaru thought as he donned his Akatauki cloak and made his way to the dark place. Upon his arrival, he had to utilize the skills he had learned to find the place as well as get in. Within the darkened cave, sat a man upon a throne. Smirking, Orochimaru asked;

"Do you happen to be...Lucifer? I have to come to learn the Forbidden Arts."

A hissing sound could be heard, probably one of the snakes alwaya around Orochimaru. He hoped the fact that he found the place as well as made it in would be enough proof that he was worthy of such power.
It had been so long since Lucifer had delved into the darkness within his realm of the underworld, this was his kingdom and any that tried to take it and added to his un dead army of Edo Tensei's. There he sat upon his thrown that most presumed to me made of carbon but when looking up close you could see the shapes of human bones. He sat in the eternal darkness, always watching with those red eyes, peircing the dark cave like the eyes of the devil. Before anyone could approach Lucifer would always feel their heat in their body through his mastery of fire and destruction. So it seemed someone had come to visit but he wasn't normal himself, he seemed to be cold blooded. How peculiar. He had peaked Lucifer interest for now. He decided against taking this one as another of his immortal slaves.

So it seems i have a visitor, i wonder how long it's been...

He spoke quietly to himself having been in his own company for so long, he liked his solitude. He heard a hiss echo through the caverns of darkness, a snake it would seem, that would explain the cold blood. With a click of his finger, Lucifer igniting all the oil fires along all the carvern walls illuminating his entire kingdom lightning the way for his visitor as he approached Lucifer.
You must be registered for see images

His visitor arrived in his great thrown room. As he spoke, Lucifer stood up as his thrown sank into the ground as he walked forwards into the light to view his visitor. He noticed the clouds on the cloak and it brought back distant memories of his previous life creating such an organisation. He speaks ignoring his visitor's question.

Many whispers reach my ears yet not so many of the group i once new, it seems they like to hide themselves these days. But no matter, from the snake, the appearence and that of your cloak, i'll take it your the one called Orochimaru, the one who seeks to master all jutsu?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It had been so long since Lucifer had delved into the darkness within his realm of the underworld, this was his kingdom and any that tried to take it and added to his un dead army of Edo Tensei's. There he sat upon his thrown that most presumed to me made of carbon but when looking up close you could see the shapes of human bones. He sat in the eternal darkness, always watching with those red eyes, peircing the dark cave like the eyes of the devil. Before anyone could approach Lucifer would always feel their heat in their body through his mastery of fire and destruction. So it seemed someone had come to visit but he wasn't normal himself, he seemed to be cold blooded. How peculiar. He had peaked Lucifer interest for now. He decided against taking this one as another of his immortal slaves.

So it seems i have a visitor, i wonder how long it's been...

He spoke quietly to himself having been in his own company for so long, he liked his solitude. He heard a hiss echo through the caverns of darkness, a snake it would seem, that would explain the cold blood. With a click of his finger, Lucifer igniting all the oil fires along all the carvern walls illuminating his entire kingdom lightning the way for his visitor as he approached Lucifer.

His visitor arrived in his great thrown room. As he spoke, Lucifer stood up as his thrown sank into the ground as he walked forwards into the light to view his visitor. He noticed the clouds on the cloak and it brought back distant memories of his previous life creating such an organisation. He speaks ignoring his visitor's question.

Many whispers reach my ears yet not so many of the group i once new, it seems they like to hide themselves these days. But no matter, from the snake, the appearence and that of your cloak, i'll take it your the one called Orochimaru, the one who seeks to master all jutsu?
Orochimaru couldn't help but feel flattered. The great hall was illuminated with ease, all controlled by the man upon the throne. He who held the secrets of a dark nature. Orochimaru couldn't wait to delve deep into the Forbidden fruits, but first he had to handle the formal areas. A large grin formed on his face, as he looked up towards Lucifer.

"Kukuku...when even the devil knows your name. I am indeed Orochimaru. Finding you and your lair...was not easy. It took me years, and cost the lives of many a fellow. I do well believe it was worth it, no?"

Orochimaru asked in a sarcastic tone. He knew Lucifer understood what he was talking about. He knew Orochimaru's motivations, his drive. Perhaps, once upon a time, he had the very same drive that took him to create and now understand the Forbidden Arts.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Orochimaru couldn't help but feel flattered. The great hall was illuminated with ease, all controlled by the man upon the throne. He who held the secrets of a dark nature. Orochimaru couldn't wait to delve deep into the Forbidden fruits, but first he had to handle the formal areas. A large grin formed on his face, as he looked up towards Lucifer.

"Kukuku...when even the devil knows your name. I am indeed Orochimaru. Finding you and your lair...was not easy. It took me years, and cost the lives of many a fellow. I do well believe it was worth it, no?"

Orochimaru asked in a sarcastic tone. He knew Lucifer understood what he was talking about. He knew Orochimaru's motivations, his drive. Perhaps, once upon a time, he had the very same drive that took him to create and now understand the Forbidden Arts.
Lucifer didn't like Orochimaru's tone. it showed a lack of respect and took away from Lucifer's persona, he couldn't have this, this man thought he was beyond anyone, we shall see about that. Under his cloak Lucifer performed 1 handseal using his mastery of Genjutsu to create an illusion taking control of all of Orochimaru's senses and bending them to his will. Within the illusion the following happened:

"The fires all around Lucifer grew larger as Lucifer walked forwards, yet the shadows clung to him, all the air around Orochimaru went cold making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up to the point that it's that feeling people get when they feel the dead near. The wisps of smoke like shadows grew around Orochimaru binding him making him feel colder and colder. He was unnable to move in the shadows that felt like they were living death as Lucifer's face turned to the most horrific demon mutilation that likes Orochimaru had never seen which gave lucifer the right to his name. His force a grumbling echo of demonic tones echoed as he spoke.

You waste my time snake... your arrogance will be your undoing... i have no patients for those like you... as you can see from my walls....

At this points the fire illuminated the walls to reveal a horrific sight. Wall was covered in bodies, skinned alive, in pieces nailed to the wall, giving the appearence of what is known to be the devils face, the blood from the victims had been used to paint the details to finish off the horrific scene, even for someone like Orochimaru.

I think it's time you joined them...."

All the while Lucifer remained on his Altar, watching this man that is feared through out the world. What was truely within this snake... was he worthy of the dark arts?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A nerve was struck, definitely. Just like how Orochimaru remembered one of the best Uchiha he had ever encountered, Uchiha Itachi, this man Lucifer too bore the ominous Sharingan, eerie and dark in its nature. Orochimaru had almost given up his pursuit in finding himself a Sharingan, yet his interested sparked once more as Lucifer came forth and the world around him seemed to bend in an unnatural manner. Being one who had studied Jutsu for years upon years, Orochimaru knew that this was a Genjutsu, a great one at that. Orochimaru knew that Dean, his Akatsuki counterpart, would be enthused in this technique, however, unlike Dean, Orochimaru was no at the mercy of Lucifer. A smile crossed his face, he had never seen such brilliance in a while. People on a wall, mutilations of the worst kind...man, these were the things that fueled Orochimaru's dark nature in the first place. A dark laughter escapes his mouth, despite his inability to move.

"Kukukukuku...A nice display of power, Lucifer."

Orochimaru says, extending the sword of Kusanagi from his mouth. The sword would hover in the air, and slice through Orochimaru's left arm. The arm drops dead on the floor, and due to the intense pain, the illusion is broken. However, something odd occurs. Snakes emerge from where the arm used to be, and the fallen arm on the ground, grabbing each other and joining together once more. A forbidden technique, dark in its nature, developed by Orochimaru himself.

"As you can see, I have dabbled. I wouldn't have come to you if I didn't understand your superiority."

Orochimaru says, knowing that he had to play his cards right.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A nerve was struck, definitely. Just like how Orochimaru remembered one of the best Uchiha he had ever encountered, Uchiha Itachi, this man Lucifer too bore the ominous Sharingan, eerie and dark in its nature. Orochimaru had almost given up his pursuit in finding himself a Sharingan, yet his interested sparked once more as Lucifer came forth and the world around him seemed to bend in an unnatural manner. Being one who had studied Jutsu for years upon years, Orochimaru knew that this was a Genjutsu, a great one at that. Orochimaru knew that Dean, his Akatsuki counterpart, would be enthused in this technique, however, unlike Dean, Orochimaru was no at the mercy of Lucifer. A smile crossed his face, he had never seen such brilliance in a while. People on a wall, mutilations of the worst kind...man, these were the things that fueled Orochimaru's dark nature in the first place. A dark laughter escapes his mouth, despite his inability to move.

"Kukukukuku...A nice display of power, Lucifer."

Orochimaru says, extending the sword of Kusanagi from his mouth. The sword would hover in the air, and slice through Orochimaru's left arm. The arm drops dead on the floor, and due to the intense pain, the illusion is broken. However, something odd occurs. Snakes emerge from where the arm used to be, and the fallen arm on the ground, grabbing each other and joining together once more. A forbidden technique, dark in its nature, developed by Orochimaru himself.

"As you can see, I have dabbled. I wouldn't have come to you if I didn't understand your superiority."

Orochimaru says, knowing that he had to play his cards right.
In a sudden burst of light all the fires go out and the illusion ends releasing orochimaru. As he's released he sees that the real Lucifer is stood infront of him staring him in eyes, a look that would cut into the soul of any that had one. But it was clear the man Orochimaru was. Lucifer could have a little fun with this one. With Madara gone, he could use some entertainment from above, though he knew this man would never be a match for his eyes. A smile crossed his face..

... Interesting.... we shall see...

And with that he walked straight pass Orochimaru will his cloak billowing behind him. With a flick of his hand two giant doors opened to to the back of the room to reveal a dim lit library. Within the wood was carved with precision in the shapes and scales of dragons, all the rails ended in dragon's head baring teeth with candles in them which lit up as the door opened. To any that came from the outside would say this room wasn't possible. it was taller than any known library even though it wasn't that far underground. A cicular room with a desk and another dragon thrown at the center which Lucifer sat it, making a seal with one hand as a scroll appeared infront of him on the table.

Start with this.... the true secrets of the powers of kinjutsu.... theres no turning back from here.... once you open that scroll.... you belong to me.... and i'll be coming for my debts or sending Natsu one of my trusted ones....

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seemingly, Orochimaru's plan worked. He somehow managed to persuade Lucifer himself, and this allowed him to delve deeper into the dark secrets and workings of Kinjutsu, something he had been planning ever since he left Konoha many years ago. With the scroll presented to him, Orochimaru laughs under his breath, excited and hungry for power as always. He could feel even his old snake heart beating with anticipation of what was to be found within the scroll.

"Let's see what this scroll holds."

He says, as he opens it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seemingly, Orochimaru's plan worked. He somehow managed to persuade Lucifer himself, and this allowed him to delve deeper into the dark secrets and workings of Kinjutsu, something he had been planning ever since he left Konoha many years ago. With the scroll presented to him, Orochimaru laughs under his breath, excited and hungry for power as always. He could feel even his old snake heart beating with anticipation of what was to be found within the scroll.

"Let's see what this scroll holds."

He says, as he opens it.

Lucifer sits with his finger tips together as Orochimaru opens the first and most basic of the scrolls that contained all the secrets of kinjutsu and what defined them as jutsu. As the scroll fully opened the letters burnt bright illuminating Orochimaru's face as he began his training in the dark arts of the underworld

The Dark arts of Kinjutsu

Kinjutsu, also known as the forbidden arts are this way for several reasons, by using them you will eat away at your own humanity, your soul will deteriate into the darkness and you will be a shell of the person you once were. The arts have remained sacred for many years and are not to be trained lightning. The reasons such techniques are treated so and what makes them so forbidden is as follows.

Jutsu become forbidden due to their effects and the first and foremost most deadly version of this is the risk to ones own life to achieve this effect. In some ways you sacrifice your own soul in order to achieve what normally wouldn't be possible. Do you value your life so little or do you value the end result so much? Only time will tell...

Another reason for them being forbidden is due to their nature and how they violate the true nature of the world messing with the equilibrium. First and foremost the control over life and death, this isn't natural, can you control such forces without losing part of who you are?

Last but not least is the sheer power of jutsu, the destruction that comes with it. One technique with the power to completely wipe out a village at a time? That is beyond human which makes these jutsu so sacred and forbidden.

Are you truely ready to change your life and those around you by mastering these dark forbidden techniques?

Lucifer watched Orochumaru's reactions intently to see how he would react to the scroll and waiting to see if he had any questions before the true training began.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having opened the scroll, Orochimaru's eyes widened as he read what stood within. A set of guidelines on what Kinjutsu really was, and whether Orochimaru was ready to actually take it on. He had never doubted for a second, and his amazement turned into ambition, as his stoic facial expression was lightened with a huge grin that showcased his snake like teeth. After reading the scroll, Orochimaru slammed his hand onto the table and looked Lucifer right in the eyes as he smiles.

"I understand. I am ready."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having opened the scroll, Orochimaru's eyes widened as he read what stood within. A set of guidelines on what Kinjutsu really was, and whether Orochimaru was ready to actually take it on. He had never doubted for a second, and his amazement turned into ambition, as his stoic facial expression was lightened with a huge grin that showcased his snake like teeth. After reading the scroll, Orochimaru slammed his hand onto the table and looked Lucifer right in the eyes as he smiles.

"I understand. I am ready."
Lucifer didn't break his gaze nor did he move, staring not at Orochimaru but through him, into his very being, he could feel the darkness within, this was just the kind of amusement the world would need. Without a work he got up and walked around from his desk going behind his chair to the farthest wall. He placed his hand on a symbol of the dragon and a dragon gust of hot wind issued from the wall, his cloak flapped and the face of a dragon lit up on the wall which then opened up like giant concrete doors. With a wave of his hand he gestured for Orochimaru to follow.

Behold your first lesson. The art of truly hiding yourself in plain site...

He took a few more steps and as he walked all the lanterns on the walls lit up to reveal a giant chamber. All in grey rock with hundreds of thick pillars rising to the ceiling, revealing what was in the slots of the compatments was numerous faces, all different.

I walk among many, yet they don't realize, they believe their god to be Omnipotent, what fools, i'm the one wispering in their ears and now so shall you... behold my collection.

Lucifer walked to the end where there was a man chained up. He couldn't be any older than 30, he looked half dead already, dark hair to the shoulders wearing the armor of a Sunagakure Jounin. Lucifer walked up to him and lifted his weary head with a finger.

They never notice me watching them but i notice them, this one found the entrance, i'm not even sure if he meant to or not, but it matters not, he never stood a chance. He was beaten and bound with one look into my eyes, a shame really. Here is your next lesson. This is the unnatural part of the forbidden arts, you mutilate your fellow man and take his face to make it your own... in doing so you can become who you want when you want. If you have the power you could even go and kill the kazekage himself and take his position to start a war with any other village... and from what i know of you the hidden leaf would be in your sites....

Lucifer holds out a knife, 6 inches long with a gold handle, a scuplted dragons head the bottom with rubies for eyes, the blade blacker than the darkest shadow...

Take your first steps to the darkness...

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon entering the chamber, and seeing the many faces upon the wall, Orochimaru couldn't help but scoff. He had heard this myth before, but he thought it was just that, a myth. The Many Faced God, a God that granted its followers the ability to change their faces, creating perfect assassins and infiltrators. Orochimaru couldn't help but be impressed, to think it was Lucifer pulling the strings from the dark all along. However, now came the part Orochimaru would enjoy the most. Knowing that it was Kinjutsu, this ability came with a price. He had to mutilate a man, innocent perhaps, and take his face. This would give him the ability to look like the man, and perhaps infiltrate his village at a later stage.

Orochimaru looked at the man, and then towards Lucifer as he took the knife. The perfect weapon to carve off a face Orochimaru thought, as he grabbed the man's head with his left hand and looked him right into his terrified eyes.

"Fear not, child. The pain will only last until you're dead."

Orochimaru says, as he brings the blade towards the man's face, carving it all around, starting from his chin, all the way around. The amount of blood expelled from the man's face was quite exciting, as it covered Orochimaru's hands, luckily he had a lot of experience dealing with blood. The terrified screams of the man, followed by a sudden silence echoed through the halls. This combined with Orochimaru's laughter, created quite the scenery. After having removed the face, Orochimaru held it in his right hand, as he now looked at Lucifer.

"Shall I apply it then? Kukuku.."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon entering the chamber, and seeing the many faces upon the wall, Orochimaru couldn't help but scoff. He had heard this myth before, but he thought it was just that, a myth. The Many Faced God, a God that granted its followers the ability to change their faces, creating perfect assassins and infiltrators. Orochimaru couldn't help but be impressed, to think it was Lucifer pulling the strings from the dark all along. However, now came the part Orochimaru would enjoy the most. Knowing that it was Kinjutsu, this ability came with a price. He had to mutilate a man, innocent perhaps, and take his face. This would give him the ability to look like the man, and perhaps infiltrate his village at a later stage.

Orochimaru looked at the man, and then towards Lucifer as he took the knife. The perfect weapon to carve off a face Orochimaru thought, as he grabbed the man's head with his left hand and looked him right into his terrified eyes.

"Fear not, child. The pain will only last until you're dead."

Orochimaru says, as he brings the blade towards the man's face, carving it all around, starting from his chin, all the way around. The amount of blood expelled from the man's face was quite exciting, as it covered Orochimaru's hands, luckily he had a lot of experience dealing with blood. The terrified screams of the man, followed by a sudden silence echoed through the halls. This combined with Orochimaru's laughter, created quite the scenery. After having removed the face, Orochimaru held it in his right hand, as he now looked at Lucifer.

"Shall I apply it then? Kukuku.."
Lucifer watched, unmoved by Orochimaru's actions. He himself had done this countless times to the point of being fun and then losing all joy as it got boring and repetitive though it served well for him to walk among the many and never be seen. He geld up his hand.

Another time , perhaps. My time is precious and i don't wish to waste any more of it on such trivial means. Here, take this book, its bound by seals i have created hiding each jutsu, as you master them i'll reveal each secret like so...

As he said this, Lucifer waved his hand over the book and it fliped open to a page in the center that was blank. He performed a seal with one hand and the page lit up glowing read to release the secrets of the technique Orochimaru had juts done:

(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

Lucifer walked to the end of the room of the many faces, he gave no gesture, it was clear that Orochimaru was to follow. To great doors flung open at the end to release another dark room which lit up as Lucifer walked in. With Orochimaru behind him the room was lit with something familiar. It was a room full of coffins all around the ourside with different names.

Tell me what you know of the edo tensei...

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru's smirk grew wider as he tossed the face he had cut off aside, now understanding the concept behind the technique. With one lick, the blood was off his hands, his mouth now giving off a red shade as he followed Lucifer once more. The training turned out to be quite dark, but nonetheless, much like Orochimaru prefers it. They walked into a room full of coffins, and then and there, Orochimaru's snake like pupils widen in awe. He knew exactly what this was, and before he could say it, Lucifer said the two words. Edo Tensei. He had researched this technique for a while, but never could find all the ingredients necessary to test. He didn't want to bring back...no. It wasn't that. Perhaps...Orochimaru shook his head and looked towards Lucifer, who asked him about it. Orochimaru started encircling the coffins as he spoke, his voice sweeping through the dark halls.

"Oh, my. Edo Tensei, a technique created by the famed Second Hokage. A dangerous technique where the user of it, would acquire..a vessel of sorts, in order for it to be done. With the necessary remnants of the person the user wishes to revive, and a body to be used, the user will enact a dark jutsu, one where the vary laws of nature are broken. A man can be brought back from the dead, his soul now bound to the undead body, suspended in time, the same appearance they carried at the time of their death. What makes this technique so spectacular is that this person that is brought back, is virtually immortal as they cannot die and can be used for all sorts of suicidal attacks, where the user would usually die. This middle ground is removed with an Edo. They are brought up with a coffin by the user, however, there are some smaller particulars that I do not know. I know the Second created it for war based purposes but decided it to be made a Kinjutsu as it goes against the laws of nature. Fortunately, we do not follow the law of nature and man, right, Lucifer?"

Orochimaru remarks.

"I'd be quite interested in the deeper parts of this technique, though."

He says, waiting for Lucifer to fill in the blanks, although, he think he had covered most of what he knew. He couldn't help but be fascinated at the coffins, and who resided in them.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru's smirk grew wider as he tossed the face he had cut off aside, now understanding the concept behind the technique. With one lick, the blood was off his hands, his mouth now giving off a red shade as he followed Lucifer once more. The training turned out to be quite dark, but nonetheless, much like Orochimaru prefers it. They walked into a room full of coffins, and then and there, Orochimaru's snake like pupils widen in awe. He knew exactly what this was, and before he could say it, Lucifer said the two words. Edo Tensei. He had researched this technique for a while, but never could find all the ingredients necessary to test. He didn't want to bring back...no. It wasn't that. Perhaps...Orochimaru shook his head and looked towards Lucifer, who asked him about it. Orochimaru started encircling the coffins as he spoke, his voice sweeping through the dark halls.

"Oh, my. Edo Tensei, a technique created by the famed Second Hokage. A dangerous technique where the user of it, would acquire..a vessel of sorts, in order for it to be done. With the necessary remnants of the person the user wishes to revive, and a body to be used, the user will enact a dark jutsu, one where the vary laws of nature are broken. A man can be brought back from the dead, his soul now bound to the undead body, suspended in time, the same appearance they carried at the time of their death. What makes this technique so spectacular is that this person that is brought back, is virtually immortal as they cannot die and can be used for all sorts of suicidal attacks, where the user would usually die. This middle ground is removed with an Edo. They are brought up with a coffin by the user, however, there are some smaller particulars that I do not know. I know the Second created it for war based purposes but decided it to be made a Kinjutsu as it goes against the laws of nature. Fortunately, we do not follow the law of nature and man, right, Lucifer?"

Orochimaru remarks.

"I'd be quite interested in the deeper parts of this technique, though."

He says, waiting for Lucifer to fill in the blanks, although, he think he had covered most of what he knew. He couldn't help but be fascinated at the coffins, and who resided in them.
Lucifer listened, it seemed Orochimaru had done his research quite well on the second hokage's jutsu but there was so much more to it.

Tobirama was a creative ninja but you really think he'd come up with such a technique. The control over life and death is true power that not many should posses, hence the sacrifice needed. Before you can even begin to think of performing the technique you need two things. Some DNA of the target you wish to revive. This would act in a way as a medium to summon their soul back to this world. You also need a sacrifice, you must take life to give it. Be them willing or forced. Not many are willing to give their lives for a greater cause.

You will face some difficulties if you don't perform this correctly. If you summon them and can't control them they will be near impossible to put down. Their bodies reform over time, binding their soul here until you release them or their souls sealed. To control them you need to place this seal in their heads as you create them, that way you will have total control over them until they are sealed or you put them back in their coffins.

Do you have any questions so far...

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru listened to the explanation that Lucifer gave him. Indeed, there were some dangers to the technique, but he understood them. Various plans crossed Orochimaru's mind in that instant as he listened. He had an idea of what he would do with this technique should he finish his training with Lucifer. A smile crossed his face, so many possibilities. Nonetheless, Orochimaru nodded as he looked at Lucifer.

"I have no questions. I fully understand the technique."

He said, as he noted down the things Lucifer had said.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru listened to the explanation that Lucifer gave him. Indeed, there were some dangers to the technique, but he understood them. Various plans crossed Orochimaru's mind in that instant as he listened. He had an idea of what he would do with this technique should he finish his training with Lucifer. A smile crossed his face, so many possibilities. Nonetheless, Orochimaru nodded as he looked at Lucifer.

"I have no questions. I fully understand the technique."

He said, as he noted down the things Lucifer had said.
Excellent...

Lucifer turned to walk away into the next large chamber which seemed strangely dark. No light seemed to illuminate it as Lucifer looked like he was consumed by the darkness. As he walked his voice echoed back...

I'd advise against even thinking of trying anything funny once we're done here. I wouldn't want to have to re decorate my walls with your entrails...

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru now had the knowledge of one of the most powerful techniques around. He was quite excited to try it out, but not now. No, he had more to learn here. Or at least, so he hoped as he followed closely behind Lucifer into the dark room. Orochimaru couldn't help but chuckle at the comment made by the Uchiha.

"Kuku..don't worry Lucifer. My plans don't include you. I don't usually bite the hand that feeds me."

He said sarcastically, waiting for the next task at hand.