*appears before you(Im zetsu bio awaiting approval lmao)*

Now where is that Edo Tenso scroll with that shinboi in it

*I search with both halfs and finds it in Black Zetsu teeth*

Damn nigga it is like that

Damn right that was a blast

*white zetsu throws the scroll and summons Solf*

Bye Tauburn

*Solf stands before you*

**** you looking at Tauburn, your ass need a new name or look or something because that weed aint helping.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I pull a shuriken from my pack with my right hand, then begin channeling my bakuton release to my hand then into the shuriken.*

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I take another shuriken from my pouch, focus a large amount of earth and lightning chakra into my shuriken, molding the chakra for a large explosion with bakuton, where i then sling the shuriken over at the tree again, aiming for the base of the tree.*

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
EXPLOSION COMPLETE

Blast Release: Infusion Blast (Bakuton: Chunyu Burasuto)
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short(infusion)-Long(length of thrown)
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user infuses thier Blast chakra into small objects such as kunais, needles, cards, rocks, dice, shurikens, paper, pencils, pens, etc. The infused object hits anything explodes like a C rank explosion and the recoil is sent outward instead of blowing back but it is the same as Blast Release: Landmine Fist with the blast minimizes the potential repercussions and recoil is completely negated. The user can not use any kind of copy jutsu to copy the object or anything similar to expand the object.
-Can only be taught by Double D
-Cannot infuse living things
-Infusion requires direct contact with the object

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
"See you were smoking damn pot head. Now remember that last jutsu I taught you? Well this time I have a bigger one for you. This one uses medium size weapons so a find size weapon and do like we did before."

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I whip a very large shuriken from my right side, channeling lightning and earth chakra into to the large shuriken and hurlling it off to long range from us where it cuts into a tree and explsodes shattering the tree into millions of pieces.*