Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You know, I'm supposed to give you some drugs and idk clean all of me/you, but we have evolved! So instead, here have this DMT joint while I tinker with your not so summer bod. *Jazz music plays in background*

( Iryo Kinjutsu: Nan no Kaizō ) - Forbidden Medical Technique: Soften Body Modification Surgery
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 75
Damage: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows a high-ranked mednin to modify the patient's joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles, skin, and bones to stretch far beyond that of a normal human.
Note: Must have the required permissions for the implantation procedure from the RP Foreman
Note: Can only be used on each bio once.
Note: Can only be used by medical sensei.

Alrighty, how does it feel?

Reactions: Yin

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
And boom, you are now sawft and quite high. Here's the technique, there should be another in one of the additionally added techs, I'll find it later. Any questions in general?

(Nan Kaizou) - Soften Modification
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Nan Kaizou is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to make their body very malleable. It was originally developed for spying activities. This technique can be done after surgery and actual body modification. When used, the ninja can stretch and twist their body at any angle, allowing them to surprise their opponent.

Note: Requires permission from the RP foreman, and is bio-bound

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You do have to post it yes. And this is the other technique

(Takerikuchinawa) - Ferocious Snake
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Stretching both his arms, the user delivers a rapid fire barrage of punches to his opponent. These strikes are capable of reaching from mid range, allowing him to fight at a distance.
Note: This can only be used after first obtaining the Soften Body Modification surgery.