321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Places that still trip over hairstyles and tattoos are outdated

Anyway cultural appropriation is ass for sure, especially in America with the way racial tension is set up currently

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn’t rhetorical despite your blatant evasion. Your unwillingness to answer that question was confirmation enough though.
of course it was rhetorical, you said 'im one of those guys' which i wouldnt have any idea what specific thing you are referring to. If i previously had said something that indicated im one of those guys why would you bother asking if i am. Just stupidity.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course it was rhetorical, you said 'im one of those guys' which i wouldnt have any idea what specific thing you are referring to. If i previously had said something that indicated im one of those guys why would you bother asking if i am. Just stupidity.
Lmfao stop with the ignorance, you’re acting as if the “eh?” Portion wasn’t there. I was asking you to clarify whether or not you are a racist or if you were just trolling. The fact that I have to explain this to you proves that you’re an idiot. I agree, nothing but stupidity from your side but regardless, I still wound up with the answer to my question.

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao stop with the ignorance, you’re acting as if the “eh?” Portion wasn’t there. I was asking you to clarify whether or not you are a racist or if you were just trolling. The fact that I have to explain this to you proves that you’re an idiot. I agree, nothing but stupidity from your side but regardless, I still wound up with the answer to my question.
i literally say >Whats wrong with racism?
why would i be trolling exactly?