So the War has already Started

johnaudiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the War against the terror group ISIS.... and for those who are disagree with the idea of US & Allies air-bombing the enemies,... there's no such thing as an effective Talk-no-Jutsu in real world against terrorists...

Last edited:

Omegga Shenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have no sympathy for what they have done to the US, they deserved it for all the crimes and unjustice the US have commited, but threatening canadians? the nicest people on this planet? thats going too far.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have no sympathy for what they have done to the US, they deserved it for all the crimes and unjustice the US have commited, but threatening canadians? the nicest people on this planet? thats going too far.
Dude just shut up with the U.S. bashing, I don't think it is a perfect country and it definitely has a lot of flaws, but you act like the U.S. is commiting mass genocide.

Omegga Shenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao they do pretty much, what does a few million Iraqi innocents lives mean than? all the children they killed? over bombs they never had. The us deserves everything they get.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao they do pretty much, what does a few million Iraqi innocents lives mean than? all the children they killed? over bombs they never had. The us deserves everything they get.
Over half of the U.S. citizens wanted to leave Iraq, we just had an idiot president at the time. ISIS hasn't even attacked the U.S. yet.

Omegga Shenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still doesn't accuse them of their crimes, you think countries that felt the mercy of the U.S are gonna give a damn about that excuse? that would be like if you punched me in the face but your friends didnt want you too, i'm still going to retaliate

sharingan67

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry guys USA and EU aren't terrorists, they represent the Holy army of peace in the world and they care about innocents lifes in Irak as they already cared... Remember it's not the first time, nor the second time that they're doing it for the same reasons. USA never massacres by using barbaric methods nor beheading and film it that's too horrific to represent USA.

USA and EU are clean, they want purify with tons of good gift that turn people into ashes, don't worry it will not be filmed in live and future generation will be preserved, there will not be malformation anymore nor sickness so you will not see the parts of human bodies flying in every sides in live, no cameraman to film close view.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still doesn't accuse them of their crimes, you think countries that felt the mercy of the U.S are gonna give a damn about that excuse? that would be like if you punched me in the face but your friends didnt want you too, i'm still going to retaliate
You're right, lets let ISIS go around beheading people, commit mass killings, destroy towns, and try to kill everyone who doesn't follow specifically what they believe because the U.S. government has done some bad things before.

Benjamin King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude just shut up with the U.S. bashing, I don't think it is a perfect country and it definitely has a lot of flaws, but you act like the U.S. is commiting mass genocide.
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki (60,000 and 80,000 people were killed instantly.)
-Vietnam (195,000-430,000 South Vietnamese civilians died in the war. 50,000-65,000 North Vietnamese civilians died in the war.)
-Iraq (Half million in Iraq war)
-9/11 (3000 approx)

Get educated and read the news before opening your mouth.

OT: Hopefully, the ISIS gets killed forever.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Vietnam (195,000-430,000 South Vietnamese civilians died in the war. 50,000-65,000 North Vietnamese civilians died in the war.)
-9/11 (3000 approx)

Lots of other nations have done stuff like that in their past, why are you guys picking on the U.S. instead of other countries for the deaths they have caused before?

Benjamin King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lots of other nations have done stuff like that in their past, why are you guys picking on the U.S. instead of other countries for the deaths they have caused before?
U.S are estimated to be most committed genocide country in the world. Possible in history. And I was replying to your post which solely had to do about U.S.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-9/11 (3000 approx)

Stalin's rule resulted in about 20 million deaths and that is excluding the near 19 million who died in WWII.

S:

Mao's 'Great Leap Forward' alone killed about 45 million.

S:

U.S are estimated to be most committed genocide country in the world. Possible in history. And I was replying to your post which solely had to do about U.S.

And that was just two indivisuals above ..... Now there was something about people getting educated right? I would like to see some actual data estimating your conclusion.

Last edited:

Benjamin King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stalin's rule resulted in about 20 million deaths and that is excluding the near 19 million who died in WWII.

S:

Mao's 'Great Leap Forward' alone killed about 45 million.

S:
Stalin isn't a country; he is one person. And if you add up the estimation of the people killed by U.S, I guarantee they're greater than what Stalin.

And that was just two indivisuals above ..... Now there was something about people getting educated right? I would like to see some actual data estimating your conclusion.
Yes, there was something about getting education, and that is you and Uzumaki Macho should get. My data estimation came from the sources that estimated those numbers. You can check it on Google.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stalin isn't a country; he is one person. And if you add up the estimation of the people killed by U.S, I guarantee they're greater than what Stalin.

Yes, there was something about getting education, and that is you and Uzumaki Macho should get. My data estimation came from the sources that estimated those numbers. You can check it on Google.
Then why isn't the same for the U.S? Most of the citizens didn't agree with the Vietnam or Iraq war and the government was the group that did it,but its still the U.S's fault. When the U.S.S.R's government kills 20 million people it isn't the Soviet Unions fault?

Last edited:

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a Muslim I will say this. I hope that ISIS turns into dust and be eradicated for all the sick crimes they've committed and sticking it to Islam. The suckers are killing and beheading and saying this is for Islam WTF? WRONG and WRONG you filthy *****.
Done here...

Reactions: GhostProject