Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always knew that Fillers can be contradictory but not to such length in this week episode, knowing Kishimoto was involved with the idea in this filler somehow made it even worse. Just what can you expect coming from the author who is known as a mastery of Plothole.

Why is Hagoromo helpless against Indra and give BS Nakama speech to everyone to supply all the chakra to ashura??

How The fuq did Ashura pulled a wooden Buddah hashirama style out of thin blue when he never used woodstyle that was demonstrated in this filler. This whole time, he clearly used the Rasengan which is beyond ridiculous consider the fact that Minato invented that technique.
Also Asura couldn't do the Kyuubi avatar against indra which is another reckons.

Why does Ashura act such a wuss that he needed the power from everyone chakra. Hashirama was nothing like Ashura . Hashirama was such a straight boss, I don't see him relying on others when he clearly one of the true MVP to become the God of Shinobi.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to the manga :

1. Hagoromo died the day he chose a successor, he wouldn't be there to stop his kids

2. Ashura was Indra's equal before Hagoromo chose a successor, his Six Path Senjusu bloomed after hard training

3. Indra's MS was not the same design as Sasuke's

This is why no one takes filler seriously apart from that one guy who shall not be named

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"But kishi was taking a sh t in the bathroom when they where coming up with this in the same building!! It's canon!!!"
XD
He's blaming kishi too reread the thread dumbass!

OT: Tell me this can minato know that someone who wasn't in his era created rasengan?!?!! Oh god today the cancerous threads are increasing
Filler defender. Yet doesn't know it contradicts the whole manga. Smh.

You got that salty you negged me. :lmao:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the transmigrants have either Ashura or Indra's ideology, not necessarily their personality so hashi doesn't have to parallel Ashura like that. Their ideologies are either peace(?) through cooperation (Ashura) or power (Indra), and each transmigrant has held this ideology or made actions supporting it. As for all the BS the filler did with moves, and hagos powerlessness, I have no comment. Filler is filler.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to the manga :

1. Hagoromo died the day he chose a successor, he wouldn't be there to stop his kids

2. Ashura was Indra's equal before Hagoromo chose a successor, his Six Path Senjusu bloomed after hard training

3. Indra's MS was not the same design as Sasuke's

This is why no one takes filler seriously apart from that one guy who shall not be named
^^^^^^ Corrrrectomundo so right man.

But tbh I liked the fight itself. I just didnt like the obvious contradiction to manga.