[Spoilers] So Madara was controlling Yagura?

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well now we finally know that Obito was saved by Madara. But we also know that Obito was controlling Yagura for a certain amount of time because Kisame recognized him in the present day when he took his mask off

BUT Zabuza massacred his classmates when he wasn't even an academy student yet, and it was his massacre that ended the "bloody mist" graduation ritual. Zabuza died 3 years ago at the age of 26, he graduated from the academy at the age of 9, so he must have been at THE MOST 8 when he ended the "bloody mist" ritual. (26+3)-8=21, so Zabuza ENDED the Bloody Mist graduation ritual at least 21 years ago. Obito was crushed by a boulder 17 years ago

So does that mean Madara was the one controlling Yagura before Obito? And if it was him, why did he take over Kirigakure and do all of the horrendous things?

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes he was, not that we know madara existed during obito death we know madara's last moments also.

I am going to make a thread soon that cover alot things that have gone from unknown to known. I did assume madara controlled yuara in my other thread that looks into how old nagato is.mind u nagato and madara were the originals ones that started all this in a way. quite intresting.

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
zabuza killed his classmates 11 years before the start of the series 26-11= 15 so it could of been obito this is one year after the nine tails attack
Zabuza didn't kill his classmates at the age of 15, he killed them before he graduated from the academy. He was 9 when he graduated from the academy, so he must have been at most 8 when he killed them. Obito would have only been 9 at the time, and he was 13 when he was crushed by a boulder

MrLukyso

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza didn't kill his classmates at the age of 15, he killed them before he graduated from the academy. He was 9 when he graduated from the academy, so he must have been at most 8 when he killed them. Obito would have only been 9 at the time, and he was 13 when he was crushed by a boulder
True and when Obito was less than 13 years old he didn't even had Sharingan yet or any Katon jutsus lol..

Madara is the one and only. He controlled Yagura. He took over Kirigarure and made it his base, resting place.. I bet that's where he took Obito and rescued him..

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True and when Obito was less than 13 years old he didn't even had Sharingan yet or any Katon jutsus lol..

Madara is the one and only. He controlled Yagura. He took over Kirigarure and made it his base, resting place.. I bet that's where he took Obito and rescued him..
I'm guessing the same thing, but I still don't understand why Madara took over Kirigakure and started massacring people with kekkai genkai, making children kill each other, etc. It just seemed unnecessary :shrug: