Andy Bogard

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So knowing that Kakashi has 2 used Magekyous, there are 2 outcomes here that seem bound to happen:

1.) Out of a mysterious achievement, Kakashi has unlocked Eternal Magekyou, due to receiving the eyes from a brother-like figure.

2.) Jesus Uzumaki is going to make the light in his eyes permanent.

If there are any other suggestions, go ahead and mention them. If you or someone else made a thread about this, I don't know because i was around or paying attention. Toodles! :bye:

Indora

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So knowing that Kakashi has 2 used Magekyous, there are 2 outcomes here that seem bound to happen:

1.) Out of a mysterious achievement, Kakashi has unlocked Eternal Magekyou, due to receiving the eyes from a brother-like figure.

2.) Jesus Uzumaki is going to make the light in his eyes permanent.

If there are any other suggestions, go ahead and mention them. If you or someone else made a thread about this, I don't know because i was around or paying attention. Toodles! :bye:
The first one is impossible for a non Uchiha. The eyes that he is getting are the same that he had before. Otherwise all Uchiha with MS could just pull out their eyes and put them in again to unlock EMS. That would be the same

Kahnsten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one is impossible for a non Uchiha. The eyes that he is getting are the same that he had before. Otherwise all Uchiha with MS could just pull out their eyes and put them in again to unlock EMS. That would be the same
So how do you know non uchiha can have it, what other non uchiha has both sharingan?

Reactions: Andy Bogard

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after the fight is over, Obito is going to use the last bit of chakra to give Kakashi one permanent sharingan. I think he looks cooler with one :shy:

Andy Bogard

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How could he have EMS?
Indra didn't have another brother to trade eyes with & he was the first with EMS lulls <3
Simple. Kakashi's mother is an Uchiha and he is part Uchiha.
I have never explored that possibility & I love it. + rep :win:
So how do you know non uchiha can have it, what other non uchiha has both sharingan?
Most agreed. Danzo Only used 1 in his eye so we never confirmed that. Good thinking mate.

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then that would be a funny plot twist. Though it would be way too convinient. Why did not he unlock his own Sharingan. There are multiple occasions where he should have awakned it
Also simple. The Uchiha have been known for incest in the family. You need two Uchiha parents to awaken it.
That, or the fact that Obito gave him his Sharingan before he could awaken it.

Andy Bogard

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then that would be a funny plot twist. Though it would be way too convinient. Why did not he unlock his own Sharingan. There are multiple occasions where he should have awakned it
I am sorry, but I have diffculties to understand your sentence. Could you please rephrase it? (no offense)
Even hagoromo stated that not all children inherit their parent's greatness. The Uchiha traits could have just skipped Kakashi. Also, he was saying how many non-Uchihas have both MS in their eyes.