So I was browsing..

joekyure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
around narutobase reading these theories, character vs threads(mostly about itachi and minato... like where are the other characters!?) and a bunch of other topics around the site (I don't bother with RP, that just seems a little cheesy for me) and I realized.. Where do you all find the time of day to type out and do research for your threads!?

Also, that repeating itachi vs minato comparisons just go on and on and on. I mean both characters died, we've just seen more of Itachi and not enough of Minato to base any comparisons on

I mean I kinda get it when someone is passionate about something they go all-in but they usually do that when there's a reward at the end, right? I mean you can sit here and talk about how one guy is better than the other guy and that doesn't really get anyone anywhere.

This is just my opinion and the only place where I feel like i'm reading about something relavant is under General Discussions.

oh and no..

Naruto will never be better than DBZ.

Reactions: NarutoKage2

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:uruhara: Some ppl like to study, others like video games... and there are the one that like vs threads. That's how it is :)

oh and yes...
Naruto is better than DBZ xd

Edit: I still don't get how ppl do that Bio stuff things :-/ it's probably cose i've never tried to understand what they are trying to do xd

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, when I'm writing theories or analysis' I'm usually just bored on a school night. :3 So I have a couple hours to myself each nice, therefore I do something I like (writing about Naruto) Sounds sad, I know. :3. But it's what I do. Also, logical debating is nice. Makes you actually think.

KyoshiroSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk they make time when they r bored..n naruto shippuden is better thn dbz i live in japan n naruto have way more fans/popularity thn dbz had..

Last edited: