So guyz, whats gonna happen in 2mrw's chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

android503

<div class="bbWrapper">I am excited about tomorrow's chapter 658 and so i have these following probabilities which I think can be possible; but you can also share your different opinion:<br /> 1. Plot no Jutsu<br /> 2. Madara will solo SA and will take 8 bijuus<br /> 3. Madara will also remove his pants in this chapter &amp; show everyone what he has got (hehehe..)<br /> 4. BSM Naruto &amp; EMS PS Sasuke will somehow defeat Madara<br /> 5. Orochimaru will somehow manage to take control of Madara<br /> 6. Minato &amp; Kakashi will defeat Black Zetsu &amp; will save Obito + PnJ<br /> 7. Everybody will go all out on Madara with Naruto's TnJ<br /> 8. 8 bijuus will defeat Madara with the help of Kurama &amp; Naruto</div>

Last edited:

MangaBain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of being taken by force by Madara the other 7 bijuu will merge with Naruto, but only until Madara is defeated. This will allow the soul of the sage to take over Naruto. When he notices all of the allied forces working together he will congratulate all of them for becoming peaceful before he annihilates Madara. Once Madara is defeated the bijuus will be released and live along side the shinobi alliance happily ever after. The End.

android503

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=13931224" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-13931224">-Punk- said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <span style="color: #800080">You just made this thread a couple of minutes ago . Rated terrible .</span> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>sorry for that, but actually i was writing the thread in my mobile and it fell from my hands and got switch off. My bad luck. So i created it again. Sorry mate for any inconvenience.</div>

android503

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=13931238" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-13931238">ahhimane said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">In one line : <u>Rape Time no Jutsu</u>And in NB, D*ckriding no Jutsu</span></span></b> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>This is the best prediction. Its gonna rock.</div>

android503

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=13931231" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-13931231">thunderthehybrid said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> i'm not sure what's gonna happen. ask a fortune teller. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>but you can try..</div>

android503

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=13931235" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-13931235">MangaBain said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Instead of being taken by force by Madara the other 7 bijuu will merge with Naruto, but only until Madara is defeated. This will allow the soul of the sage to take over Naruto. When he notices all of the allied forces working together he will congratulate all of them for becoming peaceful before he annihilates Madara. Once Madara is defeated the bijuus will be released and live along side the shinobi alliance happily ever after. The End. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>but I guess Sasuke will not allow the bijuus to live as he said before he will end the twisted shinobi system so the last fight will be Naruto vs. Sasuke i guess</div>

android503

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=13931266" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-13931266">November said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">another madara's a$$pull chapter, i guess.</span> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>yeah, Madara is definitely gonna rock'n'roll as always.</div>

android503

<div class="bbWrapper"><center><table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="80%%" align="center"> <tr> <td class="thead"><center>Mod Break by android503</center></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center"> <div class="panel"> <div align="center"> <div class="fieldset"> <div style="padding:3px"> <strong><font color="red">close this thread</font></strong> </div> </div> </td> </tr> </table></center></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.