Eano

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know, I'm not the first one making a thread about it. But Floydical brought me back to this idea. And I realized that some of you who claimed that Sasuke could awaken Rinnengan (without Senju DNA, Nagato was an Uzumaki, not Senju) could be right. However I wish I am wrong. But:

You must be registered for see images

Well, some of you will say Itachi isn't referring to Rinnengan... but anythign else doesn't make sense. Remeber, Sasuke received MS from Itachi somehow. After he got Itachis eyes the powers didn't change a lot... Susano'o, amaterasu, slightly better, but not a such big deal despite he got eternal light... But just like Itachi says: 'the transplant gave birth to a COMPLETELY new doujutsu...' but doesn't say what kind of... I guess Rinnengan... what else? :shrug:

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well it's more like people with pure uchiha blood aka true heirs of the sharingan can activate it without senju cells like izanami or izanagi; think of it like KA from shisui which can be used without senju but in order to augment its usage it needs senju; so it's just a steroid for dojutsu xd

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doujutsu doesn't just refer to special eyes like sharingan, rinnegan, and byakugan. It also refers to jutsu that comes from the eyes like amaterasu, susanoo, and tsukuyomi meaning it could very well just be another MS jutsu Itachi was speaking of.

As you said there's no implications or proof that Itachi new anything about the rinnegan, so I highly doubt he was talking about that.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The second I heard the next step after EMS is rinnegan it was obvious sasuke would obtain it and I still here people saying sasuke isn't going to get it. Which to characters have we been following since the beginning of naruto.. I will say this again sasuke and naruto will be the closet to the sage's to sons which means naruto will surpass his dad and the 1st and sasuke will surpass his bro and madara.

ReapTermin

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doujutsu doesn't just refer to special eyes like sharingan, rinnegan, and byakugan. It also refers to jutsu that comes from the eyes like amaterasu, susanoo, and tsukuyomi meaning it could very well just be another MS jutsu Itachi was speaking of.

As you said there's no implications or proof that Itachi new anything about the rinnegan, so I highly doubt he was talking about that.
You're wrong. Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, etc... are not Doujutsu.

There are only three known Doujutsu: Rinnegan, Sharingan, and Byakugan.

Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are Jutsus that utilize the eye, in this case the MS.

Look here:

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Look here:
And look here.

Look under data and then look at classification. It's labeled as a doujutsu. Susanoo, amaterasu, and tsukuyomi all come from the sharingan(a doujutsu), so technically they are doujutsu.

Reactions: ReapTermin

ReapTermin

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And look here.

Look under data and then look at classification. It's labeled as a doujutsu. Susanoo, amaterasu, and tsukuyomi all come from the sharingan(a doujutsu), so technically they are doujutsu.
I know.

I guess they can technically be called Doujutsu, but they are not called Doujutsu. That's why I said that. :D

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know.

I guess they can technically be called Doujutsu, but they are not called Doujutsu.

Doujutsu are referred to as eye techniques and the last time I checked amaterasu, tsukuyomi, and susanoo are exactly that. As are rinnegan, sharingan, and byakugan. I've also already shown you that they're classified as doujutsu, but meh believe what you want.

It is true though that they're not called doujutsu in the manga, but common sense should tell you that they are.

Last edited:

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well there is 2 people we know so far who have apparently unlocked the Rinnegan

Nagato

Madara

Nagato is an Uzumaki and judging from his parents hair one was a uchiha and one was an uzumaki .We never saw Nagatos eyes when he awakened the rinnegan and he was apparently given it by Tobi

Madara-Kabuto clearly stated that the rinnegan is what you get when you progress beyond the sharringan he unlocked them shortly before his death after obtaining hashiramas dna might i add

Rinnegan=EMS + Senju DNA + Life threatening experience

MilwaukeegHost

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Look here:
Doujutsu refers to EYE TECHNIQUES (jutsus) that are genetically passed down by blood. Not actual eye shapes. And there should actually be more than these "3" eye "shapes" (Rinn, Shar, Bya), such as Kurena's Eyes that allow her to do Genjutsus. FYI

-gHost Senju, K.U.S.H. Sage

Eano

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

But there's no implication or proof that Itachi was speaking of Susano'o or Amaterasu cause as I said already Sasuke get it without transplanting Itachis eyes. And Itachi claims that 'the transplant' causes another doujutsu... and at the beginning of the conversation he spoke of Madara. And it sounds like this new doujutsu was the one Madara has awaken...
And later we've seen that Madara posseses Rinnengan... :rolleyes:

Eano

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The second I heard the next step after EMS is rinnegan it was obvious sasuke would obtain it and I still here people saying sasuke isn't going to get it. Which to characters have we been following since the beginning of naruto.. I will say this again sasuke and naruto will be the closet to the sage's to sons which means naruto will surpass his dad and the 1st and sasuke will surpass his bro and madara.
It's plausible and why not... xd

He might need the EMS to be able to get the Rinnegan. I guess we just have to wait for more info.
That's what i'm talking about. thx^^

Look at the eye on top of the four sharingans, looks like rinnegan imo :)
Yes, indeed, it could be anther hint in this direction... :)

Kishi just had to make it tricky, we don't if he meant eye technique, EMS itself or the Rinnegan. But Kabuto already noted that rinnegan is indeed the last stage of the sharingan, so I believe Itachi meant it.
exactly!