[Discussion] So Beckman is comparable to Shanks apparently?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to a recent Vivre Card, Benn Beckman is Yonko level?
You must be registered for see images

This dude's hype is comparable to all the Yonko!
And if the above statement is true then it puts all the other Yonko FM to shame...

"His existence is feared by even the powerful warriors of the New World!!"
Imagine this dudes bounty? His range could be in the 2 bil!

I don't have any official source to this...saw this on another forum so I decided to share...

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We haven't seen another yonko crew like Rogers (2 yonko level members, Rayleigh and Roger) so it's possible. Of course I think luffy and Zoro will both be yonko level but this isn't about them

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can definitely compare it since he's his first mate. But nothing here specifically says he's a yonko level. It even says on your card that his existence is comparable, but that could mean anything.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We haven't seen another yonko crew like Rogers (2 yonko level members, Rayleigh and Roger) so it's possible. Of course I think luffy and Zoro will both be yonko level but this isn't about them
Rayleigh was a tier below Roger just like Zoro will be a tier below Luffy

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is that why they sneaked around BM place, surely if Roger was yonko+ he could deal with bm easily and if ray was yonko be could easily deal with the rest
I agree with you on this train of thought, I was just saying a common thought. It's possible Roger was pressed for time or smthing and wasn't interested in starting a war.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So with the spoilers out, do u think sengokus Buddha used a special shockwave technique, or did he use advanced armament haki enhanced by his Buddha?

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is likely stronger than Marco but that's it. I believe the likes of Kizaru and Fuji would still probably beat him whilst Shanks must be stronger than the duo admirals