Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SnK is a clan comprised of identical twins with a unique KKG allowing them to manipulate their DNA in order to merge into the body of another. Typically clan members use this to merge with their corresponding twin, allowing them to fight from the same body with the second twin functioning in a supplementary role to the host twin (growing limbs for taijutsu combos, etc). When the twins separate they are also able to merge with enemies through touch, acting as a parasite, though this is risky as they will take any damage inflected on that enemy.

In our RP, SnK bios receive a passive boost of +10 to ninjutsu while merged, a boost to their base chakra value, and are unable to perform jutsu above S tank while separated.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
(Sōma no Kō) Twin Demons Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: An inheritable bloodline trait enabling twins to merge and un-merge their bodies at whim. The merging process is contingent upon one twin being active - the main body, whilst the other resides within their sibling's body in a semi-dormant state often exposing only their head. For the duration the two siblings are merged, their chakra pathway systems are entirely synchronized, and thus function as a singular entity. Notably, both the twins retain separate control of their mental faculties. In this state, the main body's chakra becomes bolstered, relative to an ordinary ninja's typical chakra, adding +10 to their elemental damage. Also, the healing rate of the dormant sibling increases and thereby enables passive regeneration of damage incurred from nonfatal physical injuries over the span of a few turns. Furthermore, they are passively able to protrude any part(s) of their body anywhere along the main body. Upon separating, the twins may act entirely independent of one another or alternatively, attack and defend in concerted effort. Central to this technique is the ability to reconfigure one's DNA to merge with another individual.

Note: merging enables the release of any Genjutsu (bar illusions induced via Mangekyō Sharingan or EMS).
Note: the twins, whenever split, may use only up to and including S-rank techniques.

Alright let's start with this, it's basically the main and only noteworthy technique of the clan from the canon list. It serves as a great gen counter and a really low chakra costing one. It could have some cool custom applications. Any questions about the technique or clan in general?

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just one question in regards to the chakra: when I use this to either split or merge back together, is it assume that it takes the timeframe slot from both twins? Or could I use this while having the other perform some attack or counter

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
It didnt use to count as a tf slot for both, and I don't see why it would have changed. But for safe measures assume that when merging it would not take two t/f slots, but while unmerging that it takes two slots for now. I'll confirm that soon and get back to you.

(Tarenken) – Multiple Connecting Punches
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ arm creating multiple attacks at once tripling the normal damage.

Note: requires Sōma no Kō kekkei genkai

(Tarenkyaku) – Multiple Connecting Kicks
Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ legs creating a multiple attack kicking the opponent, and dealing triple the usual damage.

Lowkey broken. Though tripling would only be effective on nonchakra based tai attacks, at least for these techniques. If you want to combine it chakra based stuff you can use the passive version granted by the main technique.

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It didnt use to count as a tf slot for both, and I don't see why it would have changed. But for safe measures assume that when merging it would not take two t/f slots, but while unmerging that it takes two slots for now. I'll confirm that soon and get back to you.

(Tarenken) – Multiple Connecting Punches
Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ arm creating multiple attacks at once tripling the normal damage.

(Tarenkyaku) – Multiple Connecting Kicks
Description: The user when merged sprouts out one of the other bodies’ legs creating a multiple attack kicking the opponent, and dealing triple the usual damage.

Lowkey broken. Though tripling would only be effective on nonchakra based tai attacks, at least for these techniques. If you want to combine it chakra based stuff you can use the passive version granted by the main technique.
Pretty lukewarm towards these, can’t imagine myself ever using them in all honesty. The twin just rapidly spits out his body parts to augment a regular punch/kick. No questions