Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are awesome slithery reptiles enough said. u.u

Nah, snakes are the main summoning animal that are used by Orochimaru and then shown by Anko(think that was her name, but meh no one cares about her ._.). Snake summonings share pretty much the same characteristics as the ones in real life like being able to sense things using their tongue which they use for tasting the air to get a feel of what is around them. Same for their nose or "pit" which act almost like how their tongue's do but just will you know smell. Just like real snakes they also have a protective skin known as scales to keep them from taking a certain amount of damage. I would also guess they can use venom in the rp since you have a cj that allows this. o-o

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uses a snake as a tattoo gun with its fang as the needle. *hours after* Your all done. Now lets start!

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Do the summoning hand seals and wipe blood on your tattoo and summon a small snake. Keep doing it again and again till you summon a 100 meter long snake U:U Very basic snake you could do what Sasuke did to Manda and use this for scarfice to protect yourself xD

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is one sexy tramp stamp. Man I'm one sexy bish. u.u

Biting my thumb I perform a set amount of seals and then swipe the blood on my snake tattoo causing a cloud of smoke to appear in front of me. After the smoke has cleared a small snake could be seen just slithering around. I continue to do this process over and over again, summoning a snake a little bigger than the last until finally after many hours a large 100 meter snake appears before me looking super awesome.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Basically summon a double headed snake that is kinda small but bigger than you. This was the summoning used by one of Hiruko's henchmen in a Naruto movie.Korra yells at the snake.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Biting my thumb I perform the necessary seals and then swipe the blood on the tattoo causing a cloud of smoke to appear in front of me. As the smoke clears a snake could be seen that is just slightly larger than my self with what appears to he two heads. The two headed snake slithers around showing off its deadly speed.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now for one more head!

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.

Doing the same process imagine summoning a 70 meter snake that has 3 heads. Once summon have it destroy some of the trees in this forest.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Destroy trees? But...they give us air we can't destroy those. ;-;

Biting my thumb I perform the necessary seals and then swipe the blood on the tattoo causing a cloud of smoke to appear in front of me. This time instead of a two headed snake a much larger three headed snake appears. The snake is black in color and is 70 meters tall. With it now here I command it to destroy the near by forest and killing all the defenseless critters. ;-;

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't need trees when Snakes are Life U:U Now for le boss Manda U:U

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description:
Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
Note: requires snake contract

Now focus on summoning a giant 100 meter long purple snake. Bewared Manda only listens to people to he respect so if you show any disrespect to him, he will eat you. Thats why I'm happy I learn Snake Sage Mode gives you rep in the snake world Try and not to get eaten ^^

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't need trees? What kind of Avatar are you to hate nature? ._.

Doing the usual I perform the needed hand-seals and bite my thumb and wipe the blood onto the snake tattoo. Though as I do so I channel more chakra than I have done the previous times in order to try and summon the leader of the snakes, Manda. Once the blood is swiped across and I have channeled the large amount of chakra, an extremely large cloud of smoke appears before me and without warning a large 100 meter purple snake with black markings comes slithering out showing its self. From the looks of it, it was indeed Manda.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am the avatar of the future U:U Good and now for Snake Ninjutsu^^ Snake Nin is pretty easy since its basically using normal size snakes for attacks or defensive purposes.

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Use your chakra and summon/manifest a snake to come out of your sleeve. Have the snake extend and attack my clone by having it bite into my clone and bind him so you can attack my clone. This is a great and simply binding jutsu tho its strong variant is probably the jutsu you are gonna wanna use instead. Korra than shows an example of this by having a snake come out of her sleeves and grabbing her water bottle near by and bring it to her.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if you don't have sleeves? o_O

Channeling my chakra I raise my right arm while summoning a snake to come extending out of my sleeve towards your clone. As it reaches your clone it wraps around it, squeezing it tightly while delivering a bite to its neck. As it does this I make it retract itself back into my sleeve while still staying wrapped around your clone to bring him closer to me, and as he draws near I deliver a punch to its face.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It comes out your arms than O__O freaky aint it

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

Summon the Dual headed snake from your sleeve and than using your chakra have the snakes release drill-like projectiles at my clone. This jutsu was used by one of Hiruko's followers, the one that fought against Rock Lee's team. This is good to deflect ninja tools that might explode or hit an opponent with a rank projectile. Korra than grabs some kunais and throws it at her student and than flies into the air that way when her student uses the jutsu it wont hit her. Alright make me proud!