Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so you want to summon Snakes?

In order to summon snakes, you'll have to get a tattoo that serves as your link to the contract/sign of allegiance to the animal. Also, for the time being, you won't be able to learn to summon Manda, as his summon is F-rank... something I can't even do right now xD

Anyway... What else can you tell me about the snake summons?

Also, turns out you can use a scroll or tattoo in order to summon the snakes:

You must be registered for see images

or

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so you want to summon Snakes?

In order to summon snakes, you'll have to get a tattoo that serves as your link to the contract/sign of allegiance to the animal. Also, for the time being, you won't be able to learn to summon Manda, as his summon is F-rank... something I can't even do right now xD

Anyway... What else can you tell me about the snake summons?

Also, turns out you can use a scroll or tattoo in order to summon the snakes:

or

Really? Why F-rank?

I know the general Naruto stuff. It's a signature summon of Orochimaru. They reside in the Ryūchi Cave. They vary in size, small or giant. They can be summoned for battle or instructed to carry out a task. They have access to nature energy allowing you to enter Sage Mode. The White Snake Sage is the boss snake.

About real snakes: Some snakes are blind. They sense through smell - with the help of their fork tongue - to avoid being killed by enemies or to track and hunt prey. Their bodies are long and thin, covered with scales. They are able to shed their body.

I don't know much about the RP stuff.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly not sure, Manda and Manda 2 just appear to be F-rank.

From the RP updates thread:
Snake Contract: Snakes naturally have Venom in their fangs, capable of causing deadly effects upon biting
So you can use that when it comes to submitting customs for them, though of course you can't get too complicated with their venom as it would start to encroach upon Custom Poisons/Poison Release.

So, I guess I'll just walk you through the animals and you can respond however you feel you need; questions, comments etc.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

So you just have to specify the size of the snake you're summoning with this technique, note that they need to be larger than 50 meters long, in order to have a resistance to B-rank damage. They simply look like the giant snakes we saw in the Forest of Death during the Chuunin Exams.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Description: The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

I almost confused this with another snake summon xD This seems to be from the move Naruto Shippūden the Movie: The Will of Fire and summons a rather tough snake, that has two heads and a resistance to B-rank damage.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These techniques are enough, as they encompass the use of the summoning jutsu (seals, blood, hand on ground etc). You can however, just use the normal summoning jutsu to summon a generic, standard sized (or smaller) snake for things. Most commonly for messages or just to sneak-up and free-form bite/attack an enemy.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These techniques are enough, as they encompass the use of the summoning jutsu (seals, blood, hand on ground etc). You can however, just use the normal summoning jutsu to summon a generic, standard sized (or smaller) snake for things. Most commonly for messages or just to sneak-up and free-form bite/attack an enemy.
When I use the snake sealing tattoo, do I perform the Summoning Technique seals for it? or I just wipe it with my blood?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'll still perform the seals and swipe the blood over it.

I really should have just posted this with the last lot... since it's the last snake summon you can learn until Sannin

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

This is the snake we saw in the Crush the Leaf Plan, back during the end of the Chuunin exams. Basically, these are just a generic snake... with three heads and B-rank resistance due to their 70 metre size.

We'll move into Snake Ninjutsu after this. ^^

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol I see how you got confused. Anyway, no questions regarding this technique.

Also, to be sure, once they are summoned and stay on the field, do they count as a move? Or do I reference them without a cost of a move?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, once they are summoned, they can act passively to do their own thing or some of them can use their own jutsu.

For example... Dual Headed Snake can use the following two jutsu:

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

Just a projectile released from each of their mouths. They can release multiple, however the C-rank power is divided between however many you release. So one from each head, would become D-rank each in power.

(Dakōmō) Snake Steel Net
Damage: 60
Description: Once the user has used (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes, snakes emerge from the summoned snakes mouths in order of two's and from those ones others are summoned through the mouths in a continuous order in an attempt to capture their target. As the snakes continue to multiply, they become smaller and smaller the farther they are from the epicentre of this technique.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

Each Snake-head releases two snakes from it's mouth, then those release two from their mouths and-so-on until there are so many, that is basically buries your target underneath a pile of interwoven snakes.

So that counts as me teaching you those two jutsu... They would count towards your move slots, in the same way a clone using a jutsu would count. However, if you just have them move or bite, it's the same passive attacks as if you had a clone run or punch your target.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure you've seen these two more than enough times in the Anime/Manga...

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Chakra:15
Damage: 30
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Anko is the one I recall using this jutsu, simply releases one or two snakes from your sleeve to attack, grab, bite or whatever else you could think of them doing.

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Damage: 40
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Particularly, we've seen Orochimaru utilise this attack. This is a ninjutsu and doesn't require the summoning ritual or a blood sacrifice. Just a stronger version of the previous jutsu, overwhelming numbers of snakes to do the same job, though a little less precision due to the large number.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does it have to be from the sleeve? Also, is the number of snakes for Hidden Shadow Snake Hand limited to 2 or less? Or can the numbers range no more than 10 (being the limit)? I saw on the wiki the picture of Anko having 6 snakes. If that's the case, is the ranking power of the technique divided? Also, if Hidden Shadow Snake Hands is 10 or less, does that make Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands 10 or more?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, the snakes have to come from your sleeves. Technically by the NB wording, it only a singular snake but I do believe and as per the anime, that you can at least summon more than two. However, each snake summoned would be divided in power. Two snakes would be D-rank each, four snakes would be E-rank each. So that's that hard limit I'd put on it, four snakes, as any more wouldn't have enough power/chakra to be used.

As for the Multiple version, it allows you to use more snakes in a greater number. Going by the rank division; two snakes would be C-rank, four would be D-rank and eight would be E-rank.
Now... these jutsu were created in a time when our RP wasn't so specific and technical, so the exact definition of how many was not an issue. Just note that when all these snakes are directed at the target (regardless of how many) the combined strength/rank is B-rank (that of the jutsu) so it would allow you to create several more than the Hidden Snake Hand (singular) variant.

To help me with what I'm thinking right now, would you elaborate on why you asked about the rank-divisions or hard numbers for these jutsu?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to clarify the limitations when I used it against the opponent. Also, it is confusing trying to know which Jutsu need to be divided by rank based on the number being released. I figure this Jutsu didn't. It is kind of silly that it does IMO. The Jutsu itself is B-rank because the level of difficulty, but the snakes should deliver its own damage due to their individual strength or whatever. Instead of just dividing them by rank, they all deal D-rank damage. I don't think this way with something like a dual blast or multiple spheres. However, something like a thousand shuriken coated with fire is an attack that deals a collective damage of what rank it was released.

Anyway, thanks for explaining.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique while the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.

Note: can only be used by Snake summons

A substitution jutsu for snake summons.

(Hebi Kage Bushin) Snake Clone Technique
Description: A jutsu develop for spying and gathering information which involves the user summoning a small snake from his sleeve. The user will then have the snake transform into a pure reflection of themselves. The user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. The clone is only able to use basic snake ninjutsu and taijutsu up to B rank. The clone is linked to the user and is controlled at a distance through mental commands, unlike normal clones which can act independent from the user.

Note: Counts towards the users clone limit.
Note: Only one can be made at a time.

A close formed essentially by a snake using the transformation technique. You have full control and awareness of what your clone is doing/where it is. Note that it only is able to use Snake Ninjutsu as well as taijutsu up to B-rank, which is the rank of this clone.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Akai Shima Moyō no Hebi ) - Red Banded Snake
Damage: 40
Description: The user will release several snakes from his sleeve that attack the opponent and then lifts them into the air, where the snakes then detach from the user and then spins around the opponent whilst attacking them multiple times before dispersing.

Note: Must have signed the snake summoning contract.

These snakes detach from the users sleeve, unlike the hidden shadow snake hands jutsu. I'm under the impression that the jutsu describes itself well enough, though I'll clear up any concerns you might have.

(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the pile of snakes left below. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes into a massive explosion.

Note: May only be used once per battle

You hands *appear* to turn into snakes, since really only Orochimaru's hands can do that... anyway, you use them to slam your opponent up into the air, before one snake bites hold and drags the target back into the pile of snakes below. You then pulse your chakra to cause the pile of snakes to explode.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally don't see a problem with combining them, though you wouldn't be able to perform them in the same time-frame. There would be a small window for your opponent to use their own jutsu, before you pull off the second snake ninjutsu. That is, until you gain Yin or Yang... or both and be able to perform two jutsu at once, as these snake ninjutsu are not designed to be done in the same time-frame as each other.

(Jagei Jubaku) – Snake Authority Spell
Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
Description: The user extends Large snakes from their sleeves, which then coil around the target/s and then binds them. With the further addition of the users murderous intent they then can weaken their targets resolve and temporarily paralyze them in place.

Note: Must be able to summon Snakes

This follows the rules of Killing Intent and as such, this jutsu will cost two move slots, if you intend to use the killing intent along side the snake.

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
Range: Mid
Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them while biting them and crushing them.

This is what we saw Orochimaru use against Naruto in early-ish shippuden. The part after Kabuto and Sasori were supposed to meet or something, my memory is kinda foggy about that time xD

Pretty straight forward, you release a massive torrent of snakes from your mouth, with the aim to overwhelm and smother your targets in snakes.