Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are cold blooded, use their tongues to sense heat and vibration, they have scales. They have holes as ears for sound, and they have specialized eyelids that can filter light. There are two types of snakes, venomous and constrictors. That's about all I know about snakes >.>

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Short but simple >_> do you want to use a scroll or a tattoo :3 also *hands you the big scroll sign this with your blood ^^
No point to go to like a wiki about snakes and summarize everything there on here when theres things I don't potentially know about snakes. Also I forgot to say most venomous snakes are more colorful lol tattoo is generally easier.

*Catches it, and unfurls it, looking for a blank slot, seeing none I wipe away someones signature looking shift eyed >.> <.< >.< and then bite into my thumb hard making it bleed as I sign my name onto the contract* done ^_^ *tosses it back to you*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnt notice xD Uses a snake as a tattoo gun with its fang as the needle. *hours alter* Your all done. =

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Do the summoning hand seals and wipe blood on your tattoo and summon a small snake. Keep doing it again and again till you summon a 100 meter long snake U:U Very basic snake you could do what Sasuke did to Manda and use this for scarfice to protect yourself xD

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performs the handseals needed, biting my thumb wiping the tattoo on the back of my hand with my blood, summoning a snake approximately 15 meters in length.. I suppose I need to use more chakra?

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makenshi bites his thumb again and wiped it on his tattoo mixing his chakra and releasing a large amount trying to draw forth a giant snake

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better but be more descriptive for now on >_O

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Basically summon a double headed snake that is kinda small but bigger than you. This was the summoning used by one of Hiruko's henchmen in a Naruto movie.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makenshi imagined what the double headed snake looks like gathering and focusing his chakra concentrating two heads two heads two heads he mumbles as he wipes more blood on his tattoo dismissing the other snake trying to draw forth a double headed snake. Adding enough chakra to get it's proportions correct continuing to think two heads

Btw I never saw that movie >.> xD

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go watch the movie than >_<

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.

Doing the same process imagine summoning a 70 meter snake that has 3 heads. Once summon have it destroy some of the trees in this forest.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But nature is sacred! >.>

This time I mold the chakra and picture a three headed snake after dismissing the two headed one, forming the image of it in my mind completely I release the chakra pushing out even more as I wipe blood on my tattoo attempting to summon the large three headed snake which I then give the command to go ape shit on some tress I'm sorry trees!!!

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idc ><

Now for le boss Manda U:U

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description:
Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
Note: requires snake contract

Now focus on summoning a giant 100 meter long purple snake. Bewared Manda only listens to people to he respect so if you show any disrespect to him, he will eat you. Thats why I'm happy I learn Snake Sage Mode gives you rep in the snake world Try and not to get eaten ^^

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makenshi takes a deep breath, molding his chakra thinking go the fearsome king snake manda. Makenshi quells his trembling, and takes a deep breaths he outputs his chakra in flash summoning the boss snake manda Makenshi looks up at him confidence in his eyes

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good and now for Snake Ninjutsu^^ Snake Nin is pretty easy since its basically using normal size snakes for attacks or defensive purposes.

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Use your chakra and summon/manifest a snake to come out of your sleeve. Have the snake extend and attack my clone by having it bite into my clone and bind him so you can attack my clone. This is a great and simply binding jutsu tho its strong variant is probably the jutsu you are gonna wanna use instead.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I summon a snake calling it forth inside my sleeve. I then extend my arm outwards towards your clone, letting it coil from my arm and spring forth biting into your clone subsequently wrapping around binding him. Giving me enough time I draw my katana and sever your clones head

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good combo with Ken U:U

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

Summon the Dual headed snake from your sleeve and than using your chakra have the snakes release drill-like projectiles at my clone. This jutsu was used by one of Hiruko's followers, the one that fought against Rock Lee's team. THis is good to deflect ninja tools that might explode ^^