Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O

Kisame, I told you I'd teach you snakes as soon as I finished with Z. You already made the thread @_@

Anyway, *Pulls out scroll*. Sign here and then Al can teach you to summon them and the jutsus and such.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I said, Al is fully capable of teaching you all you need to know about snakes, so if you want him to teach you the summoning and jutsus thats fine. I just need you to sign the contract.

Good luck^^ cause I have a feeling Al won't take it quite so easy on you xd

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been able to summon snakes for a long time and was getting requests to train people in it so I asked Caliburn if I could.

He said that since the current contract holder is unkown (I think it was Xylon before he went inactive) that I could.

Since you're a sensei and have an Oro bio you can have the scroll if you want it. And just let me know if you want me to teach someone after they sign it. Your call. I'm fine with it either way xd

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*bite my thumb to make it bleed and sign the scroll*
Ouch it hurt >_<
There isnt enough blood. Bite with more force O_O

I've been able to summon snakes for a long time and was getting requests to train people in it so I asked Caliburn if I could.

He said that since the current contract holder is unkown (I think it was Xylon before he went inactive) that I could.

Since you're a sensei and have an Oro bio you can have the scroll if you want it. And just let me know if you want me to teach someone after they sign it. Your call. I'm fine with it either way xd
You can continue the training while i'm out if you want so he can learn it faster. We'll train it at the same time while the other is offline