Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st one: releases bunch of snake to attack the opponent and then lifts them into the air where snakes detaches from the user and attacking the opponent
2nd one: The user turns their hands into alot of huge snakes which hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into a pile of snakes which is big explosion. only once per battle.
Basically a couple of nice rp jutsu. Can be fun in the ninja world.

( Akai Shima Moyō no Hebi ) - Red Banded Snake
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will release several snakes from his sleeve that attack the opponent and then lifts them into the air, where the snakes then detach from the user and then spins around the opponent whilst attacking them multiple times before dispersing.

Note: Must have signed the snake summoning contract.

(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the pile of snakes left below. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes into a massive explosion.

Note: May only be used once per battle

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st one: releases bunch of snake to attack the opponent and then lifts them into the air where snakes detaches from the user and attacking the opponent
2nd one: The user turns their hands into alot of huge snakes which hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into a pile of snakes which is big explosion. only once per battle.
Very good, up next:

Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the pile of snakes left below. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes into a massive explosion.

(Jagei Jubaku) – Snake Authority Spell
Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: The user extends Large snakes from their sleeves, which then coil around the target/s and then binds them. With the further addition of the users murderous intent they then can weaken their targets resolve and temporarily paralyze them in place.

Note: Must be able to summon Snakes

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You already did the first one, check up ^^

in the second jutsu, i can use large snakes from my sleeves which i can coil around the targets and bind them. With then further i can use them to weaken my targets and paralyze them.
Very good, up next:

(Jagei Jubaku) – Snake Authority Spell
Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
Description: The user extends Large snakes from their sleeves, which then coil around the target/s and then binds them. With the further addition of the users murderous intent they then can weaken their targets resolve and temporarily paralyze them in place.

Note: Must be able to summon Snakes

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You already did the first one, check up ^^

in the second jutsu, i can use large snakes from my sleeves which i can coil around the targets and bind them. With then further i can use them to weaken my targets and paralyze them.
I'll go with the classic line of "I'm just testing you"

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
Range: Mid
Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them while biting them and crushing them.

Note: Must be able to summon snakes

(Dakōmō) Snake Steel Net
Description: Once the user has used (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes, snakes emerge from the summoned snakes mouths in order of two's and from those ones others are summoned through the mouths in a continuous order in an attempt to capture their target. As the snakes continue to multiply, they become smaller and smaller the farther they are from the epicentre of this technique.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wew it be like that doe,

1st basically a snake wave released from my mouth like Oro does all the time
2nd one 2 headed snakes which is summoned releases snakes from their mouth which goes on in a continuous way as they get smaller as they get farther

I'll go with the classic line of "I'm just testing you"

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
Range: Mid
Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them while biting them and crushing them.

Note: Must be able to summon snakes

(Dakōmō) Snake Steel Net
Description: Once the user has used (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes, snakes emerge from the summoned snakes mouths in order of two's and from those ones others are summoned through the mouths in a continuous order in an attempt to capture their target. As the snakes continue to multiply, they become smaller and smaller the farther they are from the epicentre of this technique.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wew it be like that doe,

1st basically a snake wave released from my mouth like Oro does all the time
2nd one 2 headed snakes which is summoned releases snakes from their mouth which goes on in a continuous way as they get smaller as they get farther
(Hebiātsu: Yōso no sukēru) - Snake Arts: Scales of the Elements
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn to the user)
Damage: N/A ( +15 damage to snake ninjutsu)
Description: The user will make the Tiger then Snake hand sign and gather an elemental chakra nature. When the user uses any snake ninjutsu, they infuse the elemental chakra into the snakes scales, giving them different properties and extra damage and strength against elemental ninjutsu. The snakes will then go by elemental rank difference in strength and weaknesses. This works on every snake used in snake ninjutsu like using these with multiple hidden snake hands all the snakes scales would change.
Fire - The scales on the snakes will be fiery red when infused with fire chakra. The scales give off fire, making it where if they bind an opponent, they burn the opponent causing 3rd degree burns. The snakes fangs can also give off fire giving them burning properties when they bite down into opponents burning them in the inside of the area where they bite down.
Water - The scales on the snake will be light blue and white when infused with water chakra. When they bind someone, they can have water form from their scales and have the water injected into the opponent, causing irregular breathing to an opponent. The snakes can also have the water form behind them extending their length by 5 feet.
Lightning - The scales on the snake will be black and yellow when infused with lightning chakra. The snakes scale will be constantly giving off electric sparks. When they wrap around opponents, they can all give off an electrical discharge at the same time, shocking the opponent to the point that they can become paralyzed. The snakes can also bite down and give off the discharge inside the opponent's bodies, causing more internal damage like organ failure.
Earth - The scales on the snake will be gray and hard as rocks when infused with earth chakra. The scales are as hard as rocks and allows the snakes to be able to do more blunt damage and cause broken bones and deflect ninja tools. When the snakes wrap around the opponent they can cause broken bones and internal damage.
Wind - The scales on the snake will be light green and have a constant windy breeze come out from their scales. The snakes can give off a sharp blast of wind that can cause deeps cuts on the opponent.

Note: Usable three times a match.
Note: Must know Snakes Summoning
Note: Can only use 1 element at a time and requires a 2 turn cool down between usage.
Note: Each use lasts for three turns.
Note: Once a scale has been changed to one element it can't be changed again.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I make the tiger,snake handseal and then gather elemental chakra which i can use any snake ninjutsu as they are infused with elemental chakra into snake scales. The snakes will still have the elemental rank difference in strength and weakness. I can only use 1 element at a time and requires a 2 turn cool down between usage while each use lasts for three turns. Once a scale has been changed to one element it can't be changed again.
(Hebiātsu: Yōso no sukēru) - Snake Arts: Scales of the Elements
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn to the user)
Damage: N/A ( +15 damage to snake ninjutsu)
Description: The user will make the Tiger then Snake hand sign and gather an elemental chakra nature. When the user uses any snake ninjutsu, they infuse the elemental chakra into the snakes scales, giving them different properties and extra damage and strength against elemental ninjutsu. The snakes will then go by elemental rank difference in strength and weaknesses. This works on every snake used in snake ninjutsu like using these with multiple hidden snake hands all the snakes scales would change.
Fire - The scales on the snakes will be fiery red when infused with fire chakra. The scales give off fire, making it where if they bind an opponent, they burn the opponent causing 3rd degree burns. The snakes fangs can also give off fire giving them burning properties when they bite down into opponents burning them in the inside of the area where they bite down.
Water - The scales on the snake will be light blue and white when infused with water chakra. When they bind someone, they can have water form from their scales and have the water injected into the opponent, causing irregular breathing to an opponent. The snakes can also have the water form behind them extending their length by 5 feet.
Lightning - The scales on the snake will be black and yellow when infused with lightning chakra. The snakes scale will be constantly giving off electric sparks. When they wrap around opponents, they can all give off an electrical discharge at the same time, shocking the opponent to the point that they can become paralyzed. The snakes can also bite down and give off the discharge inside the opponent's bodies, causing more internal damage like organ failure.
Earth - The scales on the snake will be gray and hard as rocks when infused with earth chakra. The scales are as hard as rocks and allows the snakes to be able to do more blunt damage and cause broken bones and deflect ninja tools. When the snakes wrap around the opponent they can cause broken bones and internal damage.
Wind - The scales on the snake will be light green and have a constant windy breeze come out from their scales. The snakes can give off a sharp blast of wind that can cause deeps cuts on the opponent.

Note: Usable three times a match.
Note: Must know Snakes Summoning
Note: Can only use 1 element at a time and requires a 2 turn cool down between usage.
Note: Each use lasts for three turns.
Note: Once a scale has been changed to one element it can't be changed again.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Sen'ei Ranjashu ) - Hidden Shadow Wild Snake Hands
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user summons up to 3 large snakes that emerge from underground to attack a target. These snakes are smaller than Manda, growing up to 5 meters in width each.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A pretty simple one, allowing me to summon up to 3 large snakes roughly up to 5 meters each. Which comes from underground to attack my opponent.
( Sen'ei Ranjashu ) - Hidden Shadow Wild Snake Hands
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user summons up to 3 large snakes that emerge from underground to attack a target. These snakes are smaller than Manda, growing up to 5 meters in width each.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last one:

(Hebiātsu: Manda Sukēru) - Snake Arts: Manda Scales
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short (Self)
Chakra: 40 (-5 per turn to the user)
Description: The user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body. By being able to summon Manda, the user will summon a layer of Manda's scales that covers their entire body, giving their body the strength of Manda's scales. The scales will be able to take up to A-rank jutsus and are able to take one S-rank jutsu, but the user will have to shed the scales off their skin to survive it. The user will be able to get rid of scales anytime they choose, but then won't be able to use this jutsu again for two turns.

Note: Last for 2 turns
Note: Only usable by Snake users
Note: Can't have Manda on the field at the same time
Note: Usable twice per a match with a two turn cool down

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last one:

(Hebiātsu: Manda Sukēru) - Snake Arts: Manda Scales
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short (Self)
Chakra: 40 (-5 per turn to the user)
Description: The user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body. By being able to summon Manda, the user will summon a layer of Manda's scales that covers their entire body, giving their body the strength of Manda's scales. The scales will be able to take up to A-rank jutsus and are able to take one S-rank jutsu, but the user will have to shed the scales off their skin to survive it. The user will be able to get rid of scales anytime they choose, but then won't be able to use this jutsu again for two turns.

Note: Last for 2 turns
Note: Only usable by Snake users
Note: Can't have Manda on the field at the same time
Note: Usable twice per a match with a two turn cool down
Basically summoning a layer of manda's scales that covers their entire body which could take up to A-rank jutus and one S-rank jutsu, but the scales has to be shed off my skin to survive it. Has a 2 two turns cool down