Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Summoning Technique allows the user to a target to their location using chakra and a contract. Before an animal can be summoned, a prospective summoner must first form a contract with the animal and/or its species. In the case of the toads summonings, the contract is a scroll that the summoner signs their name to using their own blood and further marks with the fingerprints of one of their hands

Snakes are residents of the Ryūchi Cave that are the signature summons of Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi, Sasuke Uchiha, and Anko Mitarashi. they are also one of the more notable creatures in the naruto verse and heavily used summonings.
Your an ero... pfft....

Tell me what you know about the summoning jutsu ... then tell me what you know about snakes in the naruto series

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Summoning Technique allows the user to a target to their location using chakra and a contract. Before an animal can be summoned, a prospective summoner must first form a contract with the animal and/or its species. In the case of the toads summonings, the contract is a scroll that the summoner signs their name to using their own blood and further marks with the fingerprints of one of their hands

Snakes are residents of the Ryūchi Cave that are the signature summons of Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi, Sasuke Uchiha, and Anko Mitarashi. they are also one of the more notable creatures in the naruto verse and heavily used summonings.
Right i'll assume you've impaled yourself to sign the contract in blood. RIP... amiright?

I'll post the jutsu you give a quick run down about them and any questions you may have:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Description: The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right i'll assume you've impaled yourself to sign the contract in blood. RIP... amiright?

I'll post the jutsu you give a quick run down about them and any questions you may have:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Description: The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Description: The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once
"ight bet bro". Yes, I fully understood what you meant senpai and nope, I don't have any questions about it.
Goes on to impale myself to sign the contract in blood.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"ight bet bro". Yes, I fully understood what you meant senpai and nope, I don't have any questions about it.
Goes on to impale myself to sign the contract in blood.
I need more than that. I need you to explain to show you understand each thing. That was i know you can use it to it's fullest potential or even give you move uses for it.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I need more than that. I need you to explain to show you understand each thing. That was i know you can use it to it's fullest potential or even give you move uses for it.
Ight boss so ;
1. the "(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes".
As I understand its a short-range B rank Jutsu costing of 20 which is can be enhanced or improved in the way which the user wants within the restrictions and can be summoned only once. Also, how the Jutsu work is that the user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size may vary from a 10-meter long snake to a 100-meter long boss summon. These snakes differ in appearance and size and only serve as simple warriors, possessing only the snakes' usual characteristics. While they are very simple snakes, they are quite long-lasting and durable and can take up to B-Rank damage when they are large enough (about 50 m long).
2. the "(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes".
As I understand it's again a short-range Jutsu rank cost of 20 that can be enhanced or changed in the way the user wants under the restrictions and can only be summoned once.
How it works is that the user summons to attack his enemies with a double-headed, snake. The snake is not big but very fast and dangerous. The bite causes physical damage to the B-Rank and their body is small and slippery. Its mass is a little bigger than the user but not by much.
Both of these jutsu's require a summoning contract which I'm learning about with you and I would like to use it for offensive and defensive strategies against my opponents or while wandering around NW and coming in need of it if the situation needs me to.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ight boss so ;
1. the "(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes".
As I understand its a short-range B rank Jutsu costing of 20 which is can be enhanced or improved in the way which the user wants within the restrictions and can be summoned only once. Also, how the Jutsu work is that the user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size may vary from a 10-meter long snake to a 100-meter long boss summon. These snakes differ in appearance and size and only serve as simple warriors, possessing only the snakes' usual characteristics. While they are very simple snakes, they are quite long-lasting and durable and can take up to B-Rank damage when they are large enough (about 50 m long).
2. the "(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes".
As I understand it's again a short-range Jutsu rank cost of 20 that can be enhanced or changed in the way the user wants under the restrictions and can only be summoned once.
How it works is that the user summons to attack his enemies with a double-headed, snake. The snake is not big but very fast and dangerous. The bite causes physical damage to the B-Rank and their body is small and slippery. Its mass is a little bigger than the user but not by much.
Both of these jutsu's require a summoning contract which I'm learning about with you and I would like to use it for offensive and defensive strategies against my opponents or while wandering around NW and coming in need of it if the situation needs me to.
I'm gonna hit you with the Saitama vibes.... TWENTY WORDS OR LESS!!!!

But yeah good good.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm gonna hit you with the Saitama vibes.... TWENTY WORDS OR LESS!!!!

But yeah good good.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Description: The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

LMAO PEACE.
70m long with three heads
Varies in sizes and looks
Has long stamina and resistant, with up to B-rank damage
Can only be summoned once

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO PEACE.
70m long with three heads
Varies in sizes and looks
Has long stamina and resistant, with up to B-rank damage
Pre sure these are the ones that wrecked konoha

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description: Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.

Note: requires snake contract

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pre sure these are the ones that wrecked konoha

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description: Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.

Note: requires snake contract
Summoning: Manda
Leader of the snakes and one of the notable summons in Naruto verse
Is a gamble to summon as he can turn on the summoner if he wants to
Amount of chakra needed damages the user
Extremely Fast and Strong, Tremendous power of even over coming A rank defences
Manda can use his chakra for using sort of a substitution jutsu by going underground, and can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the enemy
Completely immune A-rank and below
Can take one A-rank and survive by shedding his skin once
Offensive/Defensive,F rank,Short range

Manda is chilll asf

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summoning: Manda
Leader of the snakes and one of the notable summons in Naruto verse
Is a gamble to summon as he can turn on the summoner if he wants to
Amount of chakra needed damages the user
Extremely Fast and Strong, Tremendous power of even over coming A rank defences
Manda can use his chakra for using sort of a substitution jutsu by going underground, and can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the enemy
Completely immune A-rank and below
Can take one A-rank and survive by shedding his skin once
Offensive/Defensive,F rank,Short range

Manda is chilll asf
Now onto snake ninjutsu!!!

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Chakra:15
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now onto snake ninjutsu!!!

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Chakra: 15
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Chakra:15
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Ayy ninjutsu of snakes lezz go

Spinning Snake thorn:
Drill like projectiles from the snakes mouth to the target
can only be used by Dual Headed snakes and must require the signing of snake contrat
Short Mid range, Offensive, C Rank

Hidden Shadow Shake Hands
Manifests a snake from my sleeves which i can use to attack my opponents and the extended snakes can bite into the target to hold them
Must be able to summon snakes
Short Mid Range, Supplementary , C Rank

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ayy ninjutsu of snakes lezz go

Spinning Snake thorn:
Drill like projectiles from the snakes mouth to the target
can only be used by Dual Headed snakes and must require the signing of snake contrat
Short Mid range, Offensive, C Rank

Hidden Shadow Shake Hands
Manifests a snake from my sleeves which i can use to attack my opponents and the extended snakes can bite into the target to hold them
Must be able to summon snakes
Short Mid Range, Supplementary , C Rank
The second one you could use on like the trees around you for a tarzan like effect O_<

Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Damage: 40
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(Hebi o Kyūshū) Chakra Absorbing Snakes
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20 (-50 chakra per turn)
Description: The user restrains the target with snakes that he summons from his sleeves which will wrap around the target and steadily absorbs their chakra. The more the captured target increases their chakra, the tighter the grip from the snakes. The snakes however cannot absorb endless amounts of chakra and will eventually saturate. They are also susceptible to damage from techniques and their binding power is of B-Rank physical strength. While bound, the target will face a stead drain of chakra which will make it increasingly difficult to mold chakra for techniques (1st turn, no S-Ranks or above, 2nd turn, no A-Ranks or above, 3rd turn and onwards, no B-Rank or above). Senjutsu chakra or Bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and will immediately end the technique, making the snakes either crumble into rocks or disintegrate. The chakra drained is lost.

Note: Binding can last up to 4 turns
Note: Can only be used by Snake Summoners and requires Fuuinjutsu knowledge.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The second one you could use on like the trees around you for a tarzan like effect O_<

Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(Hebi o Kyūshū) Chakra Absorbing Snakes
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20 (-50 chakra per turn)
Description: The user restrains the target with snakes that he summons from his sleeves which will wrap around the target and steadily absorbs their chakra. The more the captured target increases their chakra, the tighter the grip from the snakes. The snakes however cannot absorb endless amounts of chakra and will eventually saturate. They are also susceptible to damage from techniques and their binding power is of B-Rank physical strength. While bound, the target will face a stead drain of chakra which will make it increasingly difficult to mold chakra for techniques (1st turn, no S-Ranks or above, 2nd turn, no A-Ranks or above, 3rd turn and onwards, no B-Rank or above). Senjutsu chakra or Bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and will immediately end the technique, making the snakes either crumble into rocks or disintegrate. The chakra drained is lost.

Note: Binding can last up to 4 turns
Note: Can only be used by Snake Summoners and requires Fuuinjutsu knowledge.
1st one : allows the user to use multiple snakes from their sleeves to attack, like an extension of their arm.
2nd one: Chakra absorbing techniques which can last up to 4 turns. Snakes wrap around absorbs opponents chakra. however Senjutsu chakra or bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and would end the technique right away. Needs fuuin to use.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st one : allows the user to use multiple snakes from their sleeves to attack, like an extension of their arm.
2nd one: Chakra absorbing techniques which can last up to 4 turns. Snakes wrap around absorbs opponents chakra. however Senjutsu chakra or bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and would end the technique right away. Needs fuuin to use.
Get on that grind

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique while the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.

Note: can only be used by Snake summons

(Hebi Kage Bushin) Snake Clone Technique
Description: A jutsu develop for spying and gathering information which involves the user summoning a small snake from his sleeve. The user will then have the snake transform into a pure reflection of themselves. The user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. The clone is only able to use basic snake ninjutsu and taijutsu up to B rank. The clone is linked to the user and is controlled at a distance through mental commands, unlike normal clones which can act independent from the user.

Note: Counts towards the users clone limit.
Note: Only one can be made at a time.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st one : Ability to shed the skin of the snake like how sasuke did vs itachi, but this time only with snakes as more of how manda did it , can be used in between attack as well
2nd one: is in users clone limit, create a snake based clone but instead its used by mental commands which unlike normal clones which indepedent from the user. due to this user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. can use b rank taijutsu and snake ninjutsu. Only one at a time tho
Get on that grind

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique while the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.

Note: can only be used by Snake summons

(Hebi Kage Bushin) Snake Clone Technique
Description: A jutsu develop for spying and gathering information which involves the user summoning a small snake from his sleeve. The user will then have the snake transform into a pure reflection of themselves. The user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. The clone is only able to use basic snake ninjutsu and taijutsu up to B rank. The clone is linked to the user and is controlled at a distance through mental commands, unlike normal clones which can act independent from the user.

Note: Counts towards the users clone limit.
Note: Only one can be made at a time.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st one : Ability to shed the skin of the snake like how sasuke did vs itachi, but this time only with snakes as more of how manda did it , can be used in between attack as well
2nd one: is in users clone limit, create a snake based clone but instead its used by mental commands which unlike normal clones which indepedent from the user. due to this user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. can use b rank taijutsu and snake ninjutsu. Only one at a time tho
Basically a couple of nice rp jutsu. Can be fun in the ninja world.

( Akai Shima Moyō no Hebi ) - Red Banded Snake
Description: The user will release several snakes from his sleeve that attack the opponent and then lifts them into the air, where the snakes then detach from the user and then spins around the opponent whilst attacking them multiple times before dispersing.

Note: Must have signed the snake summoning contract.

(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
Damage: 60
Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the pile of snakes left below. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes into a massive explosion.

Note: May only be used once per battle