Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly can't remember when I signed the snake contract, I believe it was in like 2010/2011 when I joined>.< But looking forward to learning so new shit.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Appears on training ground*

Well, hello~~~~ So! Before we continue on with this training I'd firstly like to hear from you what you know about snake ninjutsu?

You learned all the summonings?

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, I don't know a lot. I found the link, Scarface taught at the time. But now rading back I'm not even sure if it was complete contract signing or not.

As for my knowledge on snake ninjutsu itself. Most known users in the Manga are Orochimaru and Anko. Sasuke to I believe, though we haven't seen him using a lot. To be able to use them one has to have signed a snake contract. The technique's can be used for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp, I think we will have to go over the whole summoning process again. You signed the contract, however he never taught you any of the summonings. Before we continue on with that, can you tell me a bit about snake summonings in general? Their traits and so forth?

Last edited:

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Snakes belong under the catogory of reptiles, though they are legless. They are coldblooded and can often be found baking in the sun on a stone. Using their smell senses they hut for tehir prey, as their eyesight usually isn't good enough to rely on, by using their tongue to collect airborne particles. Some species have infra-red sensors that aide them in maoving around ant hunting, while a large amount of the species is poisounous. These paralyze or kill their prey by biting them and injecting a small amount of poison while others constrict around their prey.
While growing snakes will reguarly shed their skin, as ik cannot grow with the snake.

Snakes are found almost in every country, with the notable exception of Greenland, Antartica and New Zealand. Even where I live in the Netherlands I have seen snake not more then 2 miles form my house.
In mythology snakes are often portrait as negative, assiciated with death and danger (Medusa) while in Medicine the snake is often seen on the Rod of Asclepius.
Mostly snake have a negative image, as people are scared of them, not knowing if their venomous or not.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are several known in the Naruto verse, most notorious is Manda (and Manda II). When not summoned they live in Ryuchi Cave. Their size can vary a lot, from one as small that it fits in one's sleeve, to the size they can easily swallow an elephant. They can not really speak to their summoners, but some can communicate in another way. They understand spoken language. Like normal snakes they navigate using smell and heat. Also like the toads, they have their own form of Sage Mode, as shown by Kabuto

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right so, snake are summoning that was firstly seen utilized by Orochimaru or Anko, if my memory serves me right. Size of snakes vary depending on the snake which is summoned, from small ones which are even capable of hidding within your clothes to the bigger ones reaching heights of 100 meters. Their body is pretty flexible which allows them to easily room through battlefield. Unlike toads however they can not speak our language but can communicate with one who summoned them via mental connection which you mentioned yourself. Snake ninjutsu techniques are techniques which are usually connected with hidden summon so to say of snakes from one's sleaves, mouth and similar however there are some techniques that allow one to change properties of their hand into a snake, albeit we will go over it once it is time for it.

Now, why won't you try and summong a snake of sorts? u-u

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright then.

I start performing a short sequence of handseals before I bite my thumb, whipe the blood across the tattoo on my left forearm and focus my chakra into it.
SUmmoning Jutsu!
As I slam my hand on the ground a fuuin web appears shortly before it's covered in summoning smoke

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, oh!

*A generic giant snake appears which is 20 meters in lenght.*

Now, what can you tell me about this generic snake? What are its characteristics?

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah sorry, there were some RL issues that kept me from replying...

Well, the generic snake can differ in size, thus thereshould be several in the summoning reals as one snake can't grow and shrink in size. While it won't be as strong as summonings like Manda, it still possess the characteristics of a snake, enhanced abiliities to 'smell' their prey, or seeing infrared to be able to move around without hitting a tree. But it won't have any 'special' abilities, though I suppose it can communicate with its summoner

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their main trait one could say is ability to actually sustain up to B rank damage. Other then that neat job!

*The snake puffs away*

Now try summoning another snake!

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O I'm always taking the hard way, not the simple way that is laid out in front of me >.<

Repeating my movements from the last summoning, doing the handseals biting my thumb and drawing blood over my summoning tattoo, I focus a bit more chakra into the summoning this time. When the amount is enough I slam my hands on the ground
Summoning Jutsu!

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, nice. You managed to summon a double-headed snake. As you can notice it yourself this snake is not that big in size however it is pretty powerful. Its small and slippery body allows it to pretty quickly move on the battlefield. Now the most notable characteristic of this snake is power of its bite which carries damage of a B ranked physical offense. Why wouldn't you try and use it in a combo?

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.
Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once
You must be registered for see images

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, I suppose a combo with the summoning and an elemental attack is what you have in mind?

Summoning the Dual Headed Snake, I tell them to zigwag towards a practice target, and wrap them around it while I throw several smoke bombs to conceal any movement. Due to their abilities as snakes, they can easily maneuver trough the thick smoke. As they move towards the target I perform the handseals needed for the Swamp of the Underworld. When they hiss I know they got their target and I slam my hands on de ground to create the swamp.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes indeed I thought about making actual combo with jutsus. Neat combination, however for later on, keep in mind that you should post actual jutsus from the jutsu list and not just describe what happens. Anyhow, try and summon another snake.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure, I was on my phone, and copying jutsu's sucks there>.<

Once again I cut my thumb and wipe the blood over my summoning tattoo while gathering a large amount of chakra. Then I slam my hand on the ground, and a summoning sign appears on the ground.
Summoning Jutsu!

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As the smoke disperses a 70 meter long Three Headed Snake appears.*

Ah a neat snake you have summoned here. Although it is pretty generic in sense as it doesn't have any extra abilities one could say except three heads it can actuall sustain up to B rank damage. It can only be summoned on the battlefield once. Now once again give me a combo with this snake o-o

You must be registered for see images
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra cost: 30
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To start off I create a large amount of mist to cover the entire trainings field, ba adding a bit more chakra then usual, the mist becomes so thick the you can barely see your hand in front of your eyes. Then I continue to summon the 3 headed snake and using its enchanced senses it finds it ways towards the target and slams down onto it, crushing it with it's giant body.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra cost: 30
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, tbh, how you described your move I am not quiet certain it would actually work. Although snakes indeed have enhanced senses, sensing through that heavy of a mist would be a hard task. If mist was well modicum in amount, alright snake should be capable of sensing through it however in the case where it is heavy that shouldn't be possible. Anyhow, let's get going. Performing few seals, chopping a small portion of skin on her finger and slaming her hands onto the groud whilst releasing chakra Akasha would make a sealing formula appear with the smoke to follow it. As the smoke vacates, a huge snake appears. Manda! Try and tell me something about this summoning.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description:
Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
Note: requires snake contract