Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
How the hell you not know a single thing about the contract you want?
Who uses snakes in the series? How do they use them? Who is the snake boss summon?
How does the summoning jutsu work?

GO!
Orochimura uses snakes. You slap some blood on a tattoo or do handseals to summon em. literally all i know. Lets start learning techs

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimura uses snakes. You slap some blood on a tattoo or do handseals to summon em. literally all i know. Lets start learning techs
Hold up...

*beats you to death with a stick and heals you with yang*

Ima teach how i want, got it? xD

How do you not know snakes can shed their skin? They use venom? They can sense vibrations?
I mean you not notice how Oro and kabuto's body hella messed up like snakes?

Anyway, first one, generic ass snake:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Go nuts explaining the beauty of this

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Hold up...

*beats you to death with a stick and heals you with yang*

Ima teach how i want, got it? xD

How do you not know snakes can shed their skin? They use venom? They can sense vibrations?
I mean you not notice how Oro and kabuto's body hella messed up like snakes?

Anyway, first one, generic ass snake:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type:
Supplementary
Description: The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Go nuts explaining the beauty of this
Its a big ass snake lmao. And i didn't watch Shippuden. I also assumed the snakes could do what they do in real life

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a big ass snake lmao. And i didn't watch Shippuden. I also assumed the snakes could do what they do in real life
Boy, you aint half arsing this <_<

In part 1 naruto, Orochimaru summons manda, who is a giant ass talking snake that sheds it's skin, now you just being lazy <_<

"summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon ... when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Your response "Its a big ass snake lmao "

You assumed snakes could do what they could IRL, but they can shed skin and feel vibrations and are venomous, but you didn't say anyof that O_<

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Boy, you aint half arsing this <_<

In part 1 naruto, Orochimaru summons manda, who is a giant ass talking snake that sheds it's skin, now you just being lazy <_<

"summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon ... when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Your response "Its a big ass snake lmao "

You assumed snakes could do what they could IRL, but they can shed skin and feel vibrations and are venomous, but you didn't say anyof that O_<
I don't know anything about snakes. Thats why you're teaching me. And that snake is big as shit so he can tank damage.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know anything about snakes. Thats why you're teaching me. And that snake is big as shit so he can tank damage.
How you saying " I also assumed the snakes could do what they do in real life ".... then saying you didn't know anything? xD
Makes the sentence completely redundant.

Try play the "that's why you teaching me" card <_<

Y'all didn't say anything about tanking damage, see what i mean? Bring the A game man.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Type:
Supplementary
Description: The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
How you saying " I also assumed the snakes could do what they do in real life ".... then saying you didn't know anything? xD
Makes the sentence completely redundant.

Try play the "that's why you teaching me" card <_<

Y'all didn't say anything about tanking damage, see what i mean? Bring the A game man.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Type:
Supplementary
Description: The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once
this a 2 headed snake that does b rank damage in a bite. Does each head biting count as 2 seperate attacks?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this a 2 headed snake that does b rank damage in a bite. Does each head biting count as 2 seperate attacks?
Nah the bites will be one overall attack. It's like a form of free form damage anyway. Same as when you strike with a custom weapon that does damage. It's just a freeform attack but carried more damage than normal. You'd be saying "I use this snake head to bite you", it's nit a jutsu, so they can just dodge, realistically, but if you managed to get both heads to bite at the same time on something it would be two B ranks.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Type:
Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Nah the bites will be one overall attack. It's like a form of free form damage anyway. Same as when you strike with a custom weapon that does damage. It's just a freeform attack but carried more damage than normal. You'd be saying "I use this snake head to bite you", it's nit a jutsu, so they can just dodge, realistically, but if you managed to get both heads to bite at the same time on something it would be two B ranks.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Type:
Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

I assume this snake does A rank damage with its bites?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assume this snake does A rank damage with its bites?
To be fair, due to the way the jutsu has been made, no. If it did it would say in the jutsu itself, i know, it's weird, and probs due to an update, but this would be just like free form damage when it bites to be honest due to it saying "n/a" for the damage. Though at the same time, B ranks and below wont hurt it. Someone uses C rank earth spikes, your snake smashing throught them with ease. The bite would like follow logic of a giant snake fang passing into someones body to be fair xd

Now for the big bad boss:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description: Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.

Note: requires snake contract

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
To be fair, due to the way the jutsu has been made, no. If it did it would say in the jutsu itself, i know, it's weird, and probs due to an update, but this would be just like free form damage when it bites to be honest due to it saying "n/a" for the damage. Though at the same time, B ranks and below wont hurt it. Someone uses C rank earth spikes, your snake smashing throught them with ease. The bite would like follow logic of a giant snake fang passing into someones body to be fair xd

Now for the big bad boss:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description: Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.

Note: requires snake contract
-Big snake
-Borrow underground
-Sense vibrations
-Sheds skin
-Does damage to me upon summoning.
- Next

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Big snake
-Borrow underground
-Sense vibrations
-Sheds skin
-Does damage to me upon summoning.
- Next
Wew damn, you be all like
You must be registered for see medias

You missed out immune to A rank and below, can tank an S rank... can overcome A rank defences.... i mean that's the good stuff, y'all using the jojo strat to run through this aint you chief?

Reactions: JojocIaw

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought i put those in there
You thought wrong O_<
This is why i'm doing one jutsu at a time, got to be clear, make sure you're not missing stuff by trying to rush through it all.

Now you have all the summons, onto the snake ninjutsu:

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
You thought wrong O_<
This is why i'm doing one jutsu at a time, got to be clear, make sure you're not missing stuff by trying to rush through it all.

Now you have all the summons, onto the snake ninjutsu:

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Gurren lagen snakes