Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That anime with the drill mechas. It's very popular. The drill attack they have and the anime...get the reference?
Bruh i'm old, don't be talking to me like i know things. I aint even cool enough to have seen jojo :(

But i'll let you have that one chief

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra:15
Damage: 30
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Note: Must be able to summon snakes

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:
Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Explain these two

Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Bruh i'm old, don't be talking to me like i know things. I aint even cool enough to have seen jojo :(

But i'll let you have that one chief

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:
Supplementary
Chakra:15
Damage: 30
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type:
Supplementary
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Explain these two
the same technique at different ranks. the snakes come out the sleeve and bite someone and stop em from moving from the spot. Ya kill the snake and you good i guess

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the same technique at different ranks. the snakes come out the sleeve and bite someone and stop em from moving from the spot. Ya kill the snake and you good i guess
Not gonna lie, but you can also be creative with these man, make thin snakes and go full spider man, shoot a snake up, grab a branch and swing out the way, you just used a jutsu to avoid O_<

You got fuuin chief?

Reactions: JojocIaw

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you asked me in dms if i had fuuin and i said yes smh this was a wasted post
I got 3 kumi for the post bro, no waste here. And i posted that before you replied to dm's... moral of the story is... your fault U_U

Right you need put effort in on these now, or i'll go back to one at a time:

(Hebi o Kyūshū) Chakra Absorbing Snakes
Type:
Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (-50 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user restrains the target with snakes that he summons from his sleeves which will wrap around the target and steadily absorbs their chakra. The more the captured target increases their chakra, the tighter the grip from the snakes. The snakes however cannot absorb endless amounts of chakra and will eventually saturate. They are also susceptible to damage from techniques and their binding power is of B-Rank physical strength. While bound, the target will face a stead drain of chakra which will make it increasingly difficult to mold chakra for techniques (1st turn, no S-Ranks or above, 2nd turn, no A-Ranks or above, 3rd turn and onwards, no B-Rank or above). Senjutsu chakra or Bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and will immediately end the technique, making the snakes either crumble into rocks or disintegrate. The chakra drained is lost.

Note: Binding can last up to 4 turns
Note: Can only be used by Snake Summoners and requires Fuuinjutsu knowledge.

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
Type:
Supplementary
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique while the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.

Note: can only be used by Snake summons

(Hebi Kage Bushin) Snake Clone Technique
Type:
Supplementary
Description: A jutsu develop for spying and gathering information which involves the user summoning a small snake from his sleeve. The user will then have the snake transform into a pure reflection of themselves. The user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. The clone is only able to use basic snake ninjutsu and taijutsu up to B rank. The clone is linked to the user and is controlled at a distance through mental commands, unlike normal clones which can act independent from the user.

Note: Counts towards the users clone limit.
Note: Only one can be made at a time.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I got 3 kumi for the post bro, no waste here. And i posted that before you replied to dm's... moral of the story is... your fault U_U

Right you need put effort in on these now, or i'll go back to one at a time:

Type:
Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The user restrains the target with snakes that he summons from his sleeves which will wrap around the target and steadily absorbs their chakra. The more the captured target increases their chakra, the tighter the grip from the snakes. The snakes however cannot absorb endless amounts of chakra and will eventually saturate. They are also susceptible to damage from techniques and their binding power is of B-Rank physical strength. While bound, the target will face a stead drain of chakra which will make it increasingly difficult to mold chakra for techniques (1st turn, no S-Ranks or above, 2nd turn, no A-Ranks or above, 3rd turn and onwards, no B-Rank or above). Senjutsu chakra or Bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and will immediately end the technique, making the snakes either crumble into rocks or disintegrate. The chakra drained is lost.

Type:
Supplementary
Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique while the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.

Type:
Supplementary
Description: A jutsu develop for spying and gathering information which involves the user summoning a small snake from his sleeve. The user will then have the snake transform into a pure reflection of themselves. The user is able to know exactly what the clone is doing. The clone is only able to use basic snake ninjutsu and taijutsu up to B rank. The clone is linked to the user and is controlled at a distance through mental commands, unlike normal clones which can act independent from the user.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary

Ight so boom i create snakes that bind an opponent, equal to b rank strength. These snakes absorb chakra from them just not bjiuu or senjutsu chakra. According to the technique it takes 50 chakra per turn from them?

Type: Supplementary

You know when a ninja turn into a log and dip? This the snake version of that lmao. They leave they skin behind as a decoy and dip under ground.

Its a snake clone jutsu. It just doesnt work independently.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Type: Offensive/Supplementary

Ight so boom i create snakes that bind an opponent, equal to b rank strength. These snakes absorb chakra from them just not bjiuu or senjutsu chakra. According to the technique it takes 50 chakra per turn from them?

You know when a ninja turn into a log and dip? This the snake version of that lmao. They leave they skin behind as a decoy and dip under ground.

Its a snake clone jutsu. It just doesnt work independently.
Yeah, you're right on all three man, i'm happier with this effort O_<

( Akai Shima Moyō no Hebi ) - Red Banded Snake
Type:
Offensive
Description: The user will release several snakes from his sleeve that attack the opponent and then lifts them into the air, where the snakes then detach from the user and then spins around the opponent whilst attacking them multiple times before dispersing.

Note: Must have signed the snake summoning contract.

(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the pile of snakes left below. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes into a massive explosion.

Note: May only be used once per battle

(Jagei Jubaku) – Snake Authority Spell
Type:
Offensive/ Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Description: The user extends Large snakes from their sleeves, which then coil around the target/s and then binds them. With the further addition of the users murderous intent they then can weaken their targets resolve and temporarily paralyze them in place.

Note: Must be able to summon Snakes