Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The second Persona 3 movie might be watchable this month. Keep an eye out.

New Atlus Employee Interview, Hints at an Unannounced RPG - PERSONA CENTRAL

Here's the Interview:
''the company he wanted to join the most was Atlus.''
He's not the only one. Lol

N.K. states that, currently, the development of Persona 5 is progressing steadily, and that her work on it is approaching its end. When the game was unveiled on February 5th, she was bracing herself for the expectations and reactions of the audience.''
Holy hell things are moving fast. It's almost unbelievable it's been over a month since the trailer was posted and we were all freaking out.

''It is an unannounced RPG, which he states will be rather innovative, and he hopes fans will be receptive to it, as it is different from previous titles the company has developed.''
That sounds both interesting and worrisome. The words ''different'' and ''innovative'' can lead to both greatness and ruin. Then again, we are talking about Atlus, so I'm sure they'll do great.

Last edited:

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
New Atlus Employee Interview, Hints at an Unannounced RPG - PERSONA CENTRAL

Here's the Interview:
Interesting...

So it's going to be a "different" and "innovative" JRPG... it seems like Tatsuya would be the perfect choice for the MC to spearhead such a game. His unrivaled appeal, badassery and swagger would guarantee this new, ambitious project's success.

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ill join, sign me up :D
Sure thing, welcome.

A Graphic of Overall Persona Game Sales in Japan - PERSONA CENTRAL

Here's a link, if you are interested:
So Persona 1 sold the most out of any Persona game and Atlus still hasn't made an animated adaption or even a ''proper'' re-make?

I'm glad Persona 3 Portable got recognition, though. After discovering the new lore in the club book, Persona 3 might have become my favorite again by a little.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Persona 1 sold the most out of any Persona game and Atlus still hasn't made an animated adaption or even a ''proper'' re-make?

I'm glad Persona 3 Portable got recognition, though. After discovering the new lore in the club book, Persona 3 might have become my favorite again by a little.
They should seriously make anime adaptations of P1 and P2. P1 could work as an OVA if they do it correctly, and P2 could be split into two seasons: one for IS, and another for EP.

They'd benefit from actual remakes too, as you said. Imagine Tatsuya and co. on the P4 engine? Or better yet, the P5 engine?! I'd literally throw money at ATLUS. It would be a nice change of pace from the constant P3/4 releases/spinoffs -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.