Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where are you guys finding these persona 5 gifs? I can't find any anywhere. >___<
As far as I know, most of them are stocked up on Tumblr. There are a few other hosting sites I honestly prefer over Tumblr, but that one is the most prominent.

There is already a lot of great artwork available, as well.

You must be registered for see images

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All out brawl between everyone here. Who wins?

I think...
The Trauma Center cast on the bottom right. Those scalpels are sharp, yo.

Kidding.

If this is pre-Universe Minato (minus the haxx, essentially), I'd put my money on Demifiend.

Last edited:

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think...

Kidding.

If this is pre-Universe Minato (minus the haxx, essentially), I'd put my money on Demifiend.
...I love Trauma Center. Erhard Muller is my favorite character in the entire franchise. Derek Stiles was okay, but I like Erhard a lot more. Funnily enough, the ''Healing Touch'' ability in Trauma Center basically still makes them superhuman.

Either way:

Kazuya Minegishi from Devil Survivor and Demifiend are both pretty similar. Slight spoiler: Kazuya also ends up being ''non-human'' in multiple endings of DS. The only one worthy of challening Kazuya was YHVH himself. I have my reasons to say he's actually the strongest, but that would be a major spoiler. There is a way he can win this, even if there is even at least one person ''stronger'' than him.

That being said, Aleph is probably 'stronger' than both of them. He's the guy left from Demifiend. Most of these characters are broken beyond belief, anyway. Most of them have powers comparable to a multitude of gods.

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think...

Kidding.

Totsuka blade gg Yata mirror gg

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...I love Trauma Center. Erhard Muller is my favorite character in the entire franchise. Derek Stiles was okay, but I like Erhard a lot more. Funnily enough, the ''Healing Touch'' ability in Trauma Center basically still makes them superhuman.

Either way:

Kazuya Minegishi from Devil Survivor and Demifiend are both pretty similar. Slight spoiler: Kazuya also ends up being ''non-human'' in multiple endings of DS. The only one worthy of challening Kazuya was YHVH himself. I have my reasons to say he's actually the strongest, but that would be a major spoiler. There is a way he can win this, even if there is even at least one person ''stronger'' than him.

That being said, Aleph is probably 'stronger' than both of them. He's the guy left from Demifiend. Most of these characters are broken beyond belief, anyway. Most of them have powers comparable to a multitude of gods.
I've only played the one with Derek on the DS. He was pretty cool. Great game, I should try out the Wii installments some day.

I have no idea about anyone from SMT1/2, so I can't comment on Aleph, but you're probably right.

I guess if Aleph accepts inferiority to Tatsuya and begs him to drop out of the fight, he can pull the win. Kazuya would be cleaning the underside of Tatsuya's boots early into the match, so if he gives him permission to stop, he could win as well.

Totsuka blade gg Yata mirror gg

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So is anyone here aware of the Persona Club Book?

It basically explains what Shadows truly are, what Nyx truly was, what The Fall really meant, how the Collective Unconscious, Philemon and Nyarlathotep were created and even more.

It really expands the Persona universe in a very interesting way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Centurybomber

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So is anyone here aware of the Persona Club Book?

It basically explains what Shadows truly are, what Nyx truly was, what The Fall really meant, how the Collective Unconscious, Philemon and Nyarlathotep were created and even more.

It really expands the Persona universe in a very interesting way.
Thanks for sharing this, Naoya!

Really interesting stuff. :)

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for sharing this, Naoya!

Really interesting stuff. :)
It really is.

This means Nyx is the entire reason humans have developed an ego. Nyx collided with the Earth during primitive times when life just started to develop in the form of cells, and the collision broke off a piece of the Earth, creating the moon. The body of Nyx hid inside the moon in order to restore itself from the impact, while the psyche of Nyx herself descended onto Earth which was a contradiction towards life itself. In order to counter the contradiction life on Earth suddenly experienced rapid evolution and developed the Collective Unconciousness.

Nyx is ironically enough the reason humanity managed to develop, while her goal is to destroy that life. Goal isn't even the correct term. It's her purpose. Her nature. Philemon and Nyarly were both created from the Collective Unconciousness as well, which means Nyx was indirectly responsible for...everything in the Persona universe.

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It really is.

This means Nyx is the entire reason humans have developed an ego. Nyx collided with the Earth during primitive times when life just started to develop in the form of cells, and the collision broke off a piece of the Earth, creating the moon. The body of Nyx hid inside the moon in order to restore itself from the impact, while the psyche of Nyx herself descended onto Earth which was a contradiction towards life itself. In order to counter the contradiction life on Earth suddenly experienced rapid evolution and developed the Collective Unconciousness.

Nyx is ironically enough the reason humanity managed to develop, while her goal is to destroy that life. Philemon and Nyarly were both created from the Collective Unconciousness as well, which means Nyx was indirectly responsible for...everything in the Persona universe.
Basically, and was going to destroy it by having people not fear death. That's deep, I really didn't know the went that far into the lore.

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, and was going to destroy it by having people not fear death. That's deep, I really didn't know the went that far into the lore.
The fact that they went so far into it already impressed me greatly. What is even more amazing is the fact that even though this was published in 2006, they mentioned that there might have been another survivor of the Kirijo experiments other than Strega, which is a reference to Sho in Persona Ultimax, a game which came out on consoles in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.