Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God dang it Magatsu, why did you put it at the end of the page, now I need to have another tab to listen it and be here
=D
No Never More?
I really liked that song, it felt fulfilling

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
God dang it Magatsu, why did you put it at the end of the page, now I need to have another tab to listen it and be here
=D
No Never More?
I really liked that song, it felt fulfilling
:rolleyes:

I felt like the other emotional tracks such as SMILE did a better job than Never More at making me feel the feels in P4. But perhaps I should have included the instrumental version that plays when they face their Shadows, that was indeed worthy of a mention.

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know you said through 1 and 4 Magatsu, but I'm going to grant PQ some love here, too.

Persona Q - Proof

DAMMIT PERSONA Q. You were supposed to be a silly spin-off. You were not supposed to make me feel all kinds of feels.

Persona Q - Laser Beam

Does this even NEED an explanation?

Persona Q - Footsteps of Time

The moment you enter the final dungeon...You are blessed with this magnificent piece of music. The moment you know everything counts. The moment you know you have to keep going.

May I join this awesome fan club. Not a lot of Persona Fans here in NB.
Sure, welcome. There are a surprising number of fans, actually. The Persona user group has about 17 members and there are more fans even outside of that.

Last edited:

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know you said through 1 and 4 Magatsu, but I'm going to grant PQ some love here, too.

Persona Q - Proof

DAMMIT PERSONA Q. You were supposed to be a silly spin-off. You were not supposed to make me feel all kinds of feels.

Persona Q - Laser Beam

The moment you enter the final dungeon...You are blessed with this magnificent piece of music. The moment you know everything counts. The moment you know you have to keep going.

Sure, welcome. There are a surprising number of fans, actually. The Persona user group has about 17 members and there are more fans even outside of that.
I wish my 3DS recognized the rom I downloaded of PQ =(
I liked Light the Fire up in the Night (P4 vers)
It's not good as a battle theme, because it takes some time to develop, but it's awesome and very addicting

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We got the whole trailer in our sigs LOL
Lmfao! xD

I think we all have different P5 sigs. This is awesome Lol

*looks at Naoya's sig* U_U
*Looks at your avatar* U_U
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Persona Q - Proof

Persona Q - Laser Beam

I feel ya. PQ did indeed have some standout tracks (I particularly liked Laser Beam), and they do deserve recognition.

Last edited:

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I posted this a few pages back, although you were more interested in making Puurrrsona puns back then. ;p

It does look a little out of place, though.
Oh, my bad >.>

I wonder how that's going to work in the game. Hopefully they don't overdo it with the cat stuff. Teddie was one heck of a successful mascot, but I wonder if they're going to be able to replicate that popularity without going overboard, if that's what they're aiming for...

Status
Not open for further replies.