Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doton: Kuishinbō tatchi | Earth Release: Gluttonous Touch
Type: Attack
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60 (+10 if the mud is ignited)
Description: As the name hints towards, 'Kuishinbō tatchi' is a jutsu that is initiated either off of coming into contact with the target or doing a series of 3 hand seals to initiate it from a distance. Once the user touches the target, whether it's through his (user's) hand, leg, elbow etc. he'll release a a baseball sized dark blob of muddy earthen material which will stick to the target. Alternatively the 3 hands seals allow the user to make the blob shoot from the ground anywhere within 15m of himself to stick onto a target. The blob of Earth takes on unique properties of the flammable mud variant of Earth, being very mud-like and sticky to the touch, thus seeming like a ball of swamp material with its dark color and sticky texture. Once the blob is in contact with the opponent it starts to act on its own accord. The blob of mud begins to duplicate itself like a germ of some sort, quickly spreading across the target as it expands to become thicker and heavier by the second. Within a moment's notice the mud would completely ensnare the opponent's entire body, starting to smother and crush him within the mud. Due to the flammable nature of the mud it would be highly reactive to flames, sparks and electricity; catching a blaze and making the mud even more dangerous. The mud doesn't make explosions when it is ignited though, but simply catches on fire to start heating and turning the mud into a molten mud of sorts. This isn't limited to simply being used on a human either, it can be used on summonings or other jutsu within reason (like a stone golem) to ensnare and constrict them with the mud.

☆ Needs to be taught by BlackCrow
☆ Usable 3x
☆ Lasts 2 turns unless destroyed

Pretty nice technique. I have a few questions.

How sticky are the blobs of Earth? Would I be able to fling one off my arm using Taijutsu? Could I use a technique to "shed" it off? Also, how would the technique react with a Lightning technique?

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The blobs are pretty sticky and would take quite alot to shake off. Im not sure its actually possible to physically shake it off but shedding it off as discussed over skype lmao. Depends on the technique some would sever and destroy the blob but some would ignite it

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aight so now i want you to perform the technique either by touching or from a distance z.z then i want you to kill the clone by igniting the blob

*summons clone*

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concentrating chakra in my right hand, I then rush the clone with speed. Flattening my hand and extending my fingers fully, I aim a knifehand attack at the clone's temple (the left side of it's head). Just as my little finger makes contact and impacts on the clone's skull, I release the chakra onto the opponent's uppermost layer of skin as a concentration of earthen slime in the shape of a small ball. Relatively quickly, the ball expands in size and begins to multiply, encasing the clone and leaving it upon the verge of utter suffocation. Before it reaches that point, I jump backwards into the air at a 45 degree angle, gathering air in my mouth and superheating it. I then release it as a small burst of flame that travels towards the clone at high speeds. The mud ignites and begins to superheat, causing the mud to become molten and extremely hot. Subsequently, the clone would expire.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katon: Goryūtenmetsu | Fire Release: Five Swirling Dragons of Destruction
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will pool their chakra into 5 separate spots around them. Then, the user will summon 5 pillars of fire hot enough to instantly incinerate objects it touches, which then all meet together above the user's position. Using shape manipulation, the user will form a large dragon head from the pillars of fire that can be controlled by the user at will. Upon the user's command, the dragon will lunge towards the target at incredible speed. The fire that composes the dragon is intangible, but by forming a single hand seal, the user can trigger a large explosion which will decimate anything caught within its range. Due to the size of the technique, the explosion should not be triggered within short range of the user, or they will be caught within the explosion as well.

Restrictions

- No A-Rank Fire techniques can be used in the same turn
- Can only be used once every 2 turns
- Usable twice per battle at maximum
- Can only be taught by Rᴜʀūsʜᴜ

Thoughts and questions?

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Farao no Hōrei #5. Sōzō no Sugata ? Pharaoh's Decree #5. Semblance of Creation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Forming a set of 3 handseals, the user will focus their Fire chakra around the target, manifesting it around them in a formation which closely resembles the appearance of an atom. The structure itself is singular in nature, meaning that though the ring-like formations of fire around the target appear to be separate pieces, the entire technique is one whole and behaves as such. The atom itself spawns at short-range around the target, and then closes in at an alarming rate. Throughout the atom, volatile energy constantly pulsates throughout, causing it to pulse with light and heat at a constant rate. Once the atom completely converges on the target, which is done by it approaching within 1 meter of the opponent, heat will gather and concentrate in the center of the technique; which is also the location of the target. The heat will form itself into a ball of fire that rapidly expands to encapsulate the space within the atom. The orb of heat will explode once it completes the expansion and fills the atom, which will result in a localised (short-range) explosion that will easily eviscerate anything caught inside. Should the atom’s structure itself make direct contact with the opponent, they will be dealt major burns.

⇒ Usable 3x per battle
⇒ No S rank and above Fire in the same turn.

You must be registered for see images
Farao no Hōrei #7. Ramusseumu no Sōko ? Pharaoh’s Decree #7. Vault of the Ramesseum
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short - Long (varies on application)
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: 60
Description: The user will form a sequence of 3 seals, and gather chakra from their circulatory system. This chakra will manifest as a single or numerous shapes of solid lightning chakra, resembling weaponry such as swords, spears, axes etc, of varying sizes that can be controlled by the user. There are 2 distinct usages of this technique. One of them being, upon mental command, the weapons can shoot, akin to that of arrows fired from bows, towards their target at high speeds at a continuous rate from wherever they spawn. The second usage, is to manifest one or two weapons, wielding them as melee objects in close combat. Due to the lightning itself being tangible in nature, it is able to be held by the user and deal damage similar to that of normal weaponry, in addition to electrocution and mild burns characteristic of Lightning Release effects. While these usages are separated, the user is able to enact the projectile usage after the melee construct(s) has been created, though at the cost of a move in this case. While the weapons of the projectile usage will last until the end of the turn they are created, firing for the entire duration of it, weapons of the melee usage will last up to 3 turns upon creation, unless destroyed or dispelled upon the user ceasing chakra supply to sustain the weapon(s). Should the weapons be discarded, but still maintained on the field through chakra fuel, they can be mentally called back to the user. When interacting with other objects or techniques, the weapons will release blasts of electricity to act against their force, effortlessly repelling normal weapons and reducing the momentum of oncoming jutsu which collide with it.

⇒ Usable 3x per battle
⇒ No A-Rank or above Lightning techniques upon deactivation

Any questions? They're fairly simple tbh

Last edited:

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, no questions..

Doton: Gifuto bāto | Earth Release: Gift Bad
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
Gifuto bāto is a technique based directly from the added weight techniques used from Iwagakure, though with this variant the user applies the affects to a specific area. To be exact, the user fills the ground within a short range radius around himself with Doton chakra to create a dark circular zone which holds the affects of the technique. Anyone/anything that steps into the darkened area would suddenly have their weight increased substantially, forcing them to the ground from the weight + gravity pulling them down. Touching the area would send the doton chakra through the victims legs, weighing the legs down first as it swiftly spreads through the rest of the body. The newfound weight of the victim(s) would be enough to even break the ground (×50, half the weight of the S-rank weight Jutsu), essentially burying them into the rock as they're pinned down. The affects don't stop at just the person/thing the weight is applied to, but also everything on that person. This means if a Shinobi wielding weapons and such were to step into Gifuto bāto, not only would their bodies be affected by the weight change, but any weapon directly connected would also be weighed down. Though very affective for detaining people, this technique has its flaws and openings just as any other. The affects are only applied if someone touches the darkened area, thus objects/people/animals flying over it wouldn't be affected unless they landed. This leaves openings for projectiles or airborne opponents to reach the user without being affected.

Note: Usable twice but can only last a total of 4 turns. i.e. The first use lasted 3 turns, the second use would logically only last 1 turn.
Note: Can only use 2 techniques per turn while this is active, having this technique count as the 3rd
Note: No Jutsu above S-rank while active
Note: Can only be taught by BlackCrow

Any Q's my Dudes

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raiton: Akai ko no akai hane | Lightning Release: Red Feather of the Red Child
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
The user begins by performing three hand signs and focusing their lightning chakra into the center between their shoulders. Immediately after this happens the lightning will begin to spread out like feathers, the feathers can stretch anywhere from a meter up to the distance of short range. The feathers are intangible at first, but with a simple mental command can take on what looks like a crystallised form of lightning causing them to become tangible. The feathers have specific abilities which the user can use. The first is being capable of using the feathers for close range fighting. The user has free control over how he uses the feathers, whether it be to wrap the user’s body in the feather’s or to use it to attack an enemy head on. The second ability being the most useful and offensive is it’s ranged capabilities. The user spreads the feathers out and manipulates the chakra within the lightning composed feathers. Then upon a mental command the user can release what looks to be crystallised version of lightning almost similar to shards that travel at the speed of a thrown kunai, the user has free reign over how many of these crystals are released and each is ranked accordingly but all compile to being S rank in strength. The user is capable of using these bursts of lightning once per move. The crystallised lightning has both cutting abilities like most lightning techniques but also explosive properties. If the user wishes they can detonate the crystallised lightning to release pulses of lightning (A rank in strength) that are capable of paralysing living things it comes into contact with for up to one turn. The pulses themselves can reach up to short range of where they were detonated from, however if one of the crystallised pieces of lightning impact a living being it is capable of paralysing it for two turns.
Notes:
Can only be used two times per battle
Remains active four turns total
Using the abilities counts as a move (Wrapping the body, shooting the lightning etc)

No questions