Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So madara did in one-two chapter what took obito 20 chapters to achieve... Sounds Legit...

You must be registered for see images

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, Obito did all the hard work, Madara just picked up where Obito left off.
Madara will complete infinite Tsukoyomi, but Naruto and Sasuke will be the only two who dont succumb to it because they were "dead."

I say within 1- 25 more chapters the manga will end.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah the process was pretty fast. Maybe because it had more chakra this time around? A full Hachibi and half the Kyuubi instead of just pieces last time.

Draegod, I know you like to debate. Wanna join my tourney, click my sig!

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That has nothing to do with the Gedo Mazou Progress. Makes Zero sense...
Gedo Mazou actually transformed in like 10-15 minutes the first time, and this time it had half the Kyuubi and the whole Hachibi as opposed to just a tentacle and the KinGin Bros. In this case, Naruto/Sasuke have been out cold for a few minutes at the very least. It's not surprising the Mazou transformed by now, imo.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara will complete infinite Tsukoyomi, but Naruto and Sasuke will be the only two who dont succumb to it because they were "dead."

I hear what you're saying... But in no time! NO TIME BASICALLY!!! This is out of hand! At least do something different. If he has Madara lose after all that has happened I dont know what to say. smh

Yeah the process was pretty fast. Maybe because it had more chakra this time around? A full Hachibi and half the Kyuubi instead of just pieces last time.

Good point, I think that is the reason, but still it was wayyyyy too fast. And I guess he just said Fuq Killer bee. lmao

I'm not a debater, more like an enforcer. haha But if i have time i would be interested.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hear what you're saying... But in no time! NO TIME BASICALLY!!! This is out of hand! At least do something different. If he has Madara lose after all that has happened I dont know what to say. smh

Good point, I think that is the reason, but still it was wayyyyy too fast. And I guess he just said Fuq Killer bee. lmao

I'm not a debater, more like an enforcer. haha But if i have time i would be interested.

Reactions: Kαmi

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
welp, madara's defeat is going to look more embarrassing than obito at this rate

just inserted it between the chapter like it was a regular page