Jarex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I remember here in the base when sakura fans made alot of threads on how sakura has caught up with naruto and sasuke. If she gets into there mist now she will disintegrated into ashes.

I am not a sakura hater. She is strong and IMO she is among the strongest of konoha 11 and her medical ninjutsu is great but she is no were near naruto and sasuke.

Reactions: amarusboobs

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I remember here in the base when sakura fans made alot of threads on how sakura has caught up with naruto and sasuke. If she gets into there mist now she will disintegrated into ashes.

I am not a sakura hater. She is strong and IMO she is among the strongest of konoha 11 and her medical ninjutsu is great but she is no were near naruto and sasuke.
A shame Naruto beats her in both of those things though.

Reactions: amarusboobs

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I remember here in the base when sakura fans Femme Fetale made alot of threads on how sakura has caught up with naruto and sasuke. If she gets into there mist now she will disintegrated into ashes.

there, i fixed it for you! :>

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because its not logical to assume that a female main character would be on equal footing with her male counterparts.. right?

o_O.
Considering how Kishimoto was treating his female characters throughout the manga... no its not logical, not at all. Kishimoto himself said that he doesnt know how to handle female characters, and unfortunately its true.