Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there you added some shyt to it, how could Sasuke beat him:flaw: and even Onoki and kabuto andthird raikage........
Bring it on Sasuke fans, he did lost to raikage if there wasn't any taka with him. his butt was saved by suigetsu right after shi's genjutsu....:flaw:
1) Onoki MAYBE + he can fly and we have seen only 1 dust technique from him, who knows what more can he do

2) Kabutomaru, i believe he is stronger than Madara to tell the truth, he´s VERY confident, i mean REALLY VERY confident that he can beat Madara

3) against Raikage, in 1 vs 1 it would end in a draw, both would die, i hate sasuke and am huge raikage fan (obviously) but i must say it would end as a draw

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with what ur saying but my problem is the retarded vs. threads people have made in this week alone! Its always Oro vs. somebody, Kakashi vs. the most OPed people in the story, A vs. Slower people that cant hope to catch him etc etc. ~_~ Whats really annoying is they just make the threads! Some people put "They are in this location, they have this persona, etc." Yet thats it! No facts behind the two characters, just wanting to know everyone's opinion, yet argue when someone else disagrees.

~Sasuke~

Elite
Kin
155💸
Kumi
354💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is very funny, i mean it, some people have argument in some vs threads that this character is more intelligent than the other one so he wins, example is the Jiraya vs Raikage thread, some people give reason: "jiraya is smarter, he wins" and don´t really think about it, THAN some people just say this: "jiraya was 1 of the sannins, was hiruzen´s student and was teacher of naruto, minato and nagato" SO WHAT? i mean, titles don´t mean everything + there is that kakashi vs raikage thread, some kakashi fans (or maybe more likely raikage haters) say that just because kakashi is smarter than raikage, that means he can win, come on, if EVERYTHING would be about being smart, than no one would ever defeat shikaku and shikamaru, NEVER, so i will make poll to this
I agree