Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is very funny, i mean it, some people have argument in some vs threads that this character is more intelligent than the other one so he wins, example is the Jiraya vs Raikage thread, some people give reason: "jiraya is smarter, he wins" and don´t really think about it, THAN some people just say this: "jiraya was 1 of the sannins, was hiruzen´s student and was teacher of naruto, minato and nagato" SO WHAT? i mean, titles don´t mean everything + there is that kakashi vs raikage thread, some kakashi fans (or maybe more likely raikage haters) say that just because kakashi is smarter than raikage, that means he can win, come on, if EVERYTHING would be about being smart, than no one would ever defeat shikaku and shikamaru, NEVER, so i will make poll to this

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok well let's put it this way
"u can think all u want how to defeat someone when u die"
seriously what good would thinking do if u are dead before even getting the chance to think how to beat someone
ok im not explaining this very well but i hope u got this
is someone has raikages speed and strength or minatos well they beat the smartest guy out there
so it depends on the persons speed, strength and intelligence cause not everyone is as smart or fast as the smartest and fastest guy/girl out there lol
being smart is good when u are fighting an opponent who is stronger than u but not like infinitely stronger but stronger so it really depends :|

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smart helps you over speed an strength if use right; for example the 4th was way faster than bee, but bee was smart enough to out think him and counter with a knife when the 4th warp. the point is if your smart you can use the enemy weakness against them if your smart enough to figure it out. all those people you mention in the thread are smart too even the bad guys, so this became pointless to argu about, it would be better if you said choji vs speed and strength because it would be a battle of no IQ vs speed and strength. about j man like his sensai already said he could have escape that battle and pain would not have won because there would be no j to kill, and beside he was trying to figure pains secret and he did but it cost him his life to do so, anyone with the guts to do that is a real bad ass in my opinion. ...btw his sage mode was not completed lol? if it was he would have lived.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intelligence is a lot but cant beat raw power and speed

imagine Shikamaru VS A

but many are all together: Minato, Madara, Itachi, Jiraiya, and I dontthink A is as dumb as everyone thinks he is

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I KNOW THAT, this is just that a lot of people just think that because kakashi is more clever than raikage (which we don´t know for sure) say that kakashi is too inteligent for raikage to beat him in a fight

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a certain level of speed and strength that can overwhelm an intelligent opponent. If you go up against someone, say Shikaku and Fourth Raikage, the Fourth would overwhelm him. Fourth Raikage isn't all that smart when compared to Shikaku, so there is a level of Speed and Strength that can overwhelm anybody. ^.^

~Kensei-kun~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah i agree with that hate when people pick curtain character because they are smarter then the other when they dont have the strength to win the battle

Aenigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well obviously it's best to be both, but I think if you are of average intellect, and you go up against someone who is smart but not very powerful, you would still win. Plus if you are fast and powerful, and your smart opponent had no data on you prior to battle, you might be able to finish them off before they can formulate a plan. That's just my opinion.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
intelligence only really matters when the person is also strong and fast. using shikaku or shikamaru as examples of how intelligence cant win fights is BS. they are nowhere near the same level as kakashi and jiraiya. the reason why higher intelligence can win kakashi and jiraiya battles is because they are incredibly strong AND extremely smart. i'll take strength and speed over intelligence but only if the other person only has intelligence, like shikamaru for example. if the other person has intelligence AND strength and speed like kakashi and jiraiya then i pick them.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK, Raikage is somewhat smart by figuring a way to counter Minato FTG. Raikage's (A) speed and strength wasn't enough to defeat him. So he thought of a logical way to counter FTG. USING HIS BRAIN!!.LOL. He calculated what special kunia marking Minato was going to use to appear. I choice "Smartness" over "Strength and Speed."

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There has to be has to be a ballence. If you're completly oblivious and stupid but you're powerful and fast, you can't beat somebody who is highly inteligent and has that well ballenced ratio of speed and power to help them. It's the same way the other way around. Shikamaru is hella smart and his ratio of speed and techniques works for him but against certain shinobi it's not going to match up to par. Naruto has hella speed and power and he's very deceptive on the battle field and can work with what he's got. Naruto isn't as smart as Shikamaru but his ratio of intelect to speed and power makes him a stronger shinobi then most shinobi. I think neither is better because you can be strong and fast as hell and still be a rather pathetic shinobi, same thing with being too smart.

JakeLife510

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is very funny, i mean it, some people have argument in some vs threads that this character is more intelligent than the other one so he wins, example is the Jiraya vs Raikage thread, some people give reason: "jiraya is smarter, he wins" and don´t really think about it, THAN some people just say this: "jiraya was 1 of the sannins, was hiruzen´s student and was teacher of naruto, minato and nagato" SO WHAT? i mean, titles don´t mean everything + there is that kakashi vs raikage thread, some kakashi fans (or maybe more likely raikage haters) say that just because kakashi is smarter than raikage, that means he can win, come on, if EVERYTHING would be about being smart, than no one would ever defeat shikaku and shikamaru, NEVER, so i will make poll to this
Who do you think can beat A?

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who do you think can beat A?
minato, naruto, sasuke (with EMS), itachi, maybe nagato, madara, maybe kabutomaru and maybe onoki, and 3rd Raikage too, some other people maybe too + in most vs threads involving raikage, people vote for the opponent, cause they just don´t like raikage, cause he´s aa bit arrogant

Last edited:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato, naruto, sasuke (with EMS), itachi, maybe nagato, madara, maybe kabutomaru and maybe onoki, and 3rd Raikage too, some other people maybe too + in most vs threads involving raikage, people vote for the opponent, cause they just don´t like raikage, cause he´s aa bit arrogant
there you added some shyt to it, how could Sasuke beat him:flaw: and even Onoki and kabuto andthird raikage........
Bring it on Sasuke fans, he did lost to raikage if there wasn't any taka with him. his butt was saved by suigetsu right after shi's genjutsu....:flaw:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
smartness isnt all. if you are smart and can predict the opponents moves, you might not be fast enough to dodge it, but intellect is key to making decisions as a team leader. they are both key elements in a ninja for success